Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Heartache...
(begun Tuesday 10th July at 7.35am..)


Has my Controller whispered to any of you that he's taken to occasionally tapping me unpleasantly in the left side of my withered chest?  Briefly, and only when I sit in my targeted chair in the lounge, or lie on Cloud 9? Basically, a typical Bullyboy tactic to remind me that those for-now-tentative aching taps could be escalated at any point to finish me off? *chokes with mirth..
The Sad Creature simply doesn't get it, and never will..   That my life, and the lives of my family, have pretty much hung on the whim of a Druglord and his seriously dysfunctional Crackerboy since the getgo of this operation, is something I've known like, forever... *yawns...

Whatever bloodthirsty means he dreams of using to finish me off, believe me, my lurid imagination has been there ahead of him, and I certainly don't need the drooling-with-anticipation Sadist's pathetic reminders...
Would anyone think twice were I to be found bolt-eyed and tongue lolling in my corner of the lounge?  Deader than the proverbial dodo?  Apart from you here, that is..?
There'd be a few shrugs and some eye-rolling from the locals, who'd say they never saw the old woman without a fag hanging out of her mouth, so it figures a heart attack was always on the cards...
Does Balliram torture himself creating all manner of imaginary scenarios that would ultimately have my grossness on a slab?  Is he torn between wallowing in his notoriety as Owner of the mouthiest Simpleton in the Southern Hemisphere, and shutting me down for good?


When it came time to create a title for what turned out (for me) to be a breakthrough article in the Popular Mechanics July 2011, which Wag came up with the Tangling with Telecoms winner?  Had they tried the Twisting with Telecoms route and found it was too near the knuckle, so they settled for Tangling instead? *curious... A give-away that the 2.5 terabits of wirelessed data transmission is no recent discovery, but has been around long enough to employ it in most, if not all the First-World countries...
Have I created a miniscule flurry of interest among the Project Authors themselves, or have my feeble efforts to prod the Educator towards the Truth, not caused so much as a blip on the radar?


LATER at 11.25am


WTF is going on?  I've only to rise from where I'm sitting and move to another room, to cause the signal enhancement levels to go off the scale.. Despite the obvious pain this causes me, there's no hiding my scorn at the total lack of stealth employed by the laughably titled Secret Agent... Secret?  What secret?  If I had my way, I'd out every last one of you that clings proudly to a falsely obtained NIA clearance status. I'd have you all  lined up in a queue that stretched to the horizon, and then have you point out exactly who arranged for you to obtain such clearance... Jannie van Zyl would be the outright winner fosho, though Earl Michael Barnabas and his connection to Mo Shaik would've had him at least placing as a runner-up...


This morning's Times dredged up the Blue Flag fiasco down here in Durban..See Page 6 Red flag raised as Blue Flag rejected, and where I'd once thought every other citizen in this town was aware of some form of the  Surveillance Project, it certainly appears as if the Hospitality Industry were excluded...
If they've read about Groesbeek and i3 Africa's fibre through the sewer and waterlines, why would they not connect the bloody dots, and see that the water in this city will never be the same again, be it salt or potable...?
Winners of the Blue Drop awards?  Dear heavens, if that's the case, the mind boggles at the quality of water in the other cities here in SA, as it would be nearer the mark to call them the Long-Drop awards, and that's a fact... *snorts... 
Millie and me had long planned on submerging ourselves in the sparkling water that laps our beaches, and I'm sorry to say that when it was revealed in the Press that surfers and regular bathers, were suffering all manner of infections and illness, I took offence..
Hell, hoping to dunk me and my abomination in the sea one last time, before it became impossible to hide my disfigurement, was no biggie.... Except of course that those Corrupt Cover-up Artists, Sutcliffe and McCleod have between them seen to it that it's had to come off my Bucket list for good...
Why would I deliberately expose poor Millie to raw sewage, when she's already thriving on Balliram's avid attentions, and grows at a rate that startles even this Idiot?


What do you want to bet that Sutcliffe is already jotting down ideas for his memoirs? How best to phrase his craven excuses for personally causing so much misery and pain down this way.. For forcing businesses to close, and causing ordinary hard-working people to lose their homes... Will he ever admit in writing that the Agenda he was given by the Project Authors included causing chaos and despair to the population here in eThekwini?  Will he admit to being enchanted by the notion of a Single Force controlling the world, as long as he was left to live out his days in luxury, on the white sands of Goa?
I see he's awarded himself the title of Consultant, and it shouldn't be difficult to keep tabs on his whereabouts, and know that whatever city in whatever country sees fit to employ his dark talents, is due to be the next to enjoy Stef Roux's  'perfectly safe' laser communications technology....
Cornelis Groesbeek and his i3 Network bosses won't be far behind Sutcliffe, though they may deem it prudent to hide the parent company's name from now on..*winks...
Whether kindly fed to me by anonymous angels, or whether I've stumbled blindly onto clues on my own, have I been lucky or what?  *chokes.. How random was seeing that Border Security episode where the official had confiscated the bloke's laser along with the asian-made weaponry?  And later to see the i3 Networks mentioned in the same breath as Australia? Bingo.


LATER at 1.05pm


The GameWrecker got back from the shops to say he'd bumped into an old school-chum and had caught up on his news... Turns out his wife had been alone in their home in Berea West some time last year, when intruders had broken in and beaten her up, leaving her for dead, before cleaning out their house.. While she's recovered physically, the trauma has left her a mental wreck, and their son has sponsored their emigration to go join him in Canada...
Apparently the oldies flew over in December to check out what's soon to be their new home in Ottawa..  That's right chaps, the birthplace of the second doctorate Stef Roux received for his genius....
The biggest surprise had come when they discovered that many of the citizens in Ottawa actually leave their vehicles engines running while they do their Mall shopping (in winter at least), and that a good many people don't even bother to lock up their homes when they go out...


Does this in any way put paid to my theory that Roux and his colleagues at the University of Ottawa would have trialled the quantum laser communications system in several suburbs nearby those Halls of Learning?  If this was done, it certainly seems to have been achieved in a manner light-years from the implementation methods employed here in SA, and I believe 'civilised' is the word I'm looking for....
Would the Project Authors argue that the two countries are literally poles apart, and what worked for the one, would fail abysmally here in South Africa?  That the systematic and deliberate degradation of our country was the only way to ensure success?
If you were to sit this Fool down and feed me the Sales Pitch, would I buy it?  I figure I've proven time and again that my middle name is gullible, so ja, chances are I'd suck it in and swallow it...
For a while, at least... Before the painfully slow memory banks kicked in and reminded me of the years of murderous abuse that have been employed on the citizens here in the Zone, in the name of the world-saving Project...


eThekwini Water are giving themselves another pat on the back in today's Mercury Page 3 - eThekwini Water among the best...   A finer example of how far the authorities will go to hide the truth, you couldn't ask for..  I spit on you and your lies, Mr. McCleod, and I would suggest that you've dishonoured your father's good name in your quest to be One of the Lads..  Do you consider yourself a pioneer in the scramble to join the New Age?  I don't think so... *gags...


Wednesday 11th July at 3.05am


I think he wants me out of bed, though I'm not sure... I got up just in case, and put the dog's food on to cook, while he took the opportunity to turn the BackFire frequency on to High, and here I am... To Team Balliram?  You may rest assured your 'man' isn't letting the grass grow under his feet, and his biggest scores are achieved once the rest of the ChickenCoop are asleep, as you know... 
500 points for nailing the Target with a full-on Nausea Frequency bolt, rendering it unable to so much as dry-retch or move...
Another 200 points for waiting till the mark had been up and about for ten minutes before flooding in the BackFire frequency.. It's a really cool Game, and once you've been given the Controls, you can't lose, although it's pretty much like shooting ducks in a barrel.. You've simply got to remind the Suckers who's the Boss, and if the Fools keep getting back up for more, just keep blasting away at them till they drop for good..


Peace..


---oOo---


Wednesday 11th July 2012 at 9.16am..