Friday, June 01, 2012

UNBALANCED...
(begun Saturday 2nd June at 5am...)

Nothing.    I've just been out onto the verandah to check, and the air against the spotlight appears clear... Ja, I know that the camera would pick up the holograms, but that's not what I'm on about..
Lately, I've gone out of an evening only to discover smoke swirling about that fierce light, and it's been most puzzling..
Over the years I've grown used to the sight and smell of wood-smoke as the occasional BushDweller sets up camp in the valley below...  The smoke that I see these days (or rather, nights), has nothing to do with a possible Camper down in the bush, and everything to do with our Stef's radical laser communications system..

The first time I'd encountered it had as always, been quite by accident, and I'd been out on the dark front lawn snapping merrily away with my trusty Panasonic.  When I'd gone through the results later, I'd found THIS baffling picture, taken as I'd stood right next to the plant-surrounded bird-bath... *blinks..
Will you check out that brilliant almost apple-shaped ball of light right in front of me, and the ghostly swirls of smoke immediately to my left?  I'd shuddered on seeing it, thinking that there'd been a Wall Jumper with his cigarette, standing mere feet from my shoulder in the pitch dark..

Since acquiring several other pictures showing a similar phenomenon, (especially THIS one, taken down the passage indoors), I've come to realise that it's the cameras interpretation of laser activity... That as luck would have it, a beam struck THIS dab of white emulsion on the old branch that Vincent had stuck in the ground next to the bird-bath, for the birds to perch on...  I'd clicked the shutter at that precise moment, and the orb of blinding light in the right of the picture and the clear swirls of smoke in the left, are the stupendous results... *beams...
I figure that's the nearest I'm going to get at actually capturing the beams themselves, though I'd love your opinion on THIS one...

In this instance, I'd been standing up on the driveway shooting down at the house, and had caught this long, unbroken line of golden yellow, coming from somewhere right next to me, as it curved down towards the house itself...Amazingly, it had been the Olympus that had caught that one, though at the time I'd thought it to be a fault.. A trick of the light that had fooled the camera briefly, but now, I'm not so sure at all...
Maybe if I had the grey matter to utilise all of the functions that are offered on the Panasonic's menu, I could achieve even better results, but in the past, fiddling blindly with the unknown has led to disastrous results, so I leave it set on Night time Scenery and Easy Picture mode, and that's that....
It also has a Fireworks option which I'd thought in my bumbling fashion might speed things up enough to pick out the beams themselves, but so far that hasn't proven successful... *plods on regardless...

Since the amiable tech returned our supposedly revitalised PC yesterday, I've the sinking feeling that we've actually gone back in time... There I was, bracing myself to get used to using Chrome after years of enjoying Firefox, and I find we're now back on Internet Explorer FFS... *chokes..  The word obsolete keeps coming to mind, although the GW is impressed by the new speed, the likes of which we've never experienced in the past... We'd told the tech that we weren't going to buy the upgraded Kaspersky anti-virus, but were going with AVG instead...  As it turned out, not a bad idea, as the tech said he'd found a whole bunch of viruses on the old harddrive that Kaspersky hadn't picked up... *winks at the Network Administrator....

I'd told the young man that I was aware that we didn't need to be connected for a nearby hacker to access our system wirelessly, but he'd insisted it would be a fairly difficult task to achieve.  Hah!
Certainly some of the minor problems I encountered yesterday when trying to update my blog using IE, were due to my own inherent stupidity, but others were so familiar as to have me believing that my Personal Editor next door was as firmly in the Director's chair as ever... How could that be?  Like I said, the tech had told us that iBurst had gone down for the entire day on Thursday, and as he uses it to run his business, he was less than thrilled...
Can you imagine the GameWrecker's reaction were I to suggest that iBurst was down purely on our account?

Those of you who are aware of the scale of the toad-monitoring exercise will appreciate that this is the truth, though I've no real idea of what the deliberate slow-down was intended to achieve... Was the return of our PC stalled, to allow time for the cherry-picker to arrive on Thursday and adjust THIS box on the pole down by the stopstreet?  Or was iBurst down to allow the Creep time to activate the wireless-over-the-powerlines that feeds the tech's own home, and to check out exactly what he was doing to our computer?  Both?

One thing stood out yesterday, and that was the fact that Millie the Gross was left to sleep, to the extent that I pretty much forgot she even existed.... Sure, I took the occasional fierce stab to the head or internals, but for some inexplicable reason, the BackFire frequency wasn't on the menu for the entire day..*applauds gratefully...
A cancer of this disgusting proportion is going to be painful, even without the use of that pain-enhancing frequency?  Bullshyte!  Those of you privy to the footage stolen from inside my home, where Her Hideousness is on display for all to see, may find it hard to believe that without the introduction of the BackFire frequency via our power supplies, this abomination causes me no more than a minor and occasional irritation as she increases her coverage of my back...

The Sadist learned early on, exactly the means to use to goad Millie into making my life a misery, and true to his vindictive nature, it's been the most frequently and heavily used wavelength of his choice.. *projectile vomits...
Tellus if you would - Have you other Test Dummies dotted about the world, who are equally obliging with report-backs?  Canada?  The States?  The UK?  Have you so much as one other guinea-pig for the wireless/laser Surveillance and Theft Project anywhere on this planet, that gives you a regular blow-by-blow account of what it's like being on the receiving end of this technology?  A technology deliberately given over to the filthy hands of the Seriously Corrupt to operate, as their callous lack of morals was deemed perfectly suited for the rapid spread of the wireless system?

I figure I've more than proven that the human spirit can rise above even the most appalling of situations, though the jury will remain stubbornly out on whether that's due to stupidity or courage... Maybe a bit of both? *winks...
I'm more than aware that your choice of Controllers has led indirectly to the inclusion of my nearest and dearest to your 'program', though I've learned for the most part to shut down on those thoughts, as they would cause me to self-destruct, were I to dwell on them too long...
Despite my whining, it's clear that once you are a designated Labrat, no matter how useful you are, there will be NO concessions made, and no leeway given...

I've requested that my son's Tormentors be removed, to no avail, and that the stolen Telkom cabling that feeds my daughter's residence be replaced, and on a much smaller scale, that Adsense be allowed to run on my blog.. IMHO,  minor requests, that I've more than earned..  Why my offspring should be judged by their mother's idiotic behaviour is a mystery to me, as they're both inclined to carry their papa's genes, and follow the herd mentality....
Have YOU the power to override the vicious vindictiveness of a veangeful Telecom's Strategist, and his continued backing and support of the perverted Sadist next door?
More to the point - Does your own cold and calculating character allow you to even consider my requests?  *waits stoically...

Did I tell you how I'd gone out into the dark courtyard on either Sunday or Monday night to unlock and open the door for the GW?  I'd stopped and looked up at the crescent moon hanging high in the north, and had studied the bright star just to it's right... As I'd watched, a light had appeared to the right again of that star, and had sort of exploded and vanished...
I'm very familiar with the sight of 'falling stars' and this was nothing like that at all... It may have been only a day later that I'd seen an article in the Press saying that the Sun was knocking stars out of the Milky Way, and I'd gotten to wondering just how lucky I could be...
Is that what I was priviliged to witness during that nano-second?  Should I be spending more time of an evening, out among the throngs of holograms and lasers that fill the air around our home, on the off-chance of witnessing more such wonders?

I'd mentioned aloud to the GW yesterday that I was considering calling Missus C herself, to point out the increasingly dodgy state of the wall by their domestic quarters.. I'd gone down there only to again be astonished by the shockingly poor workmanship employed when Balliram had that section of the wall raised not long ago...  From our side there are gaps as much as an inch wide between the pre-cast wall sections, and there are even small bits of tiling rammed in here and there, to balance the structure...
The existing panel that was damaged by their Decking Contractors has taken still more deliberate destruction, and one more gentle tap from either Vincent or his counterpart next door, and those panels will crumble... 
The two remaining coral tree branches hang perilously over the shoddily made wall, totally unbalanced, since our Controller had his TreeKiller, Patrick, remove the bulk of the tree...
More easily engineered mischief down the line, Balliram?  That area is an accident waiting to happen, and I guess that's just how you prefer it..*gags...
The birds grow impatient to be fed, and I must go... Be kind.
Peace..
PS Once again I see there are HUGE gaps between my published blogs, though I've not fiddled with the picture option for some time.. Your doing Balliram?

---oOo---

Saturday 2nd June 2012 at 9.25am...