Monday, June 25, 2012

LAND OF THE BLIND...
(begun Monday 25th June at 6.45am..)


It had begun raining soon after I'd sat down here at the desk at 3.25am to chat to you, though the shower hadn't lasted long... Going up top a while later to fetch the newspaper, I found no sign of any rainclouds at all...  *blinks....A useful drenching, designed to hide the visible evidence of the water runoffs so vital to the Project?
Mr. Haffejee's daily contribution comes nowhere near the amount required to clear those cable-clogged lines, not so?
Do we perhaps have a branch of those clever Weathermen holed up down at the AirWing chopper base, to engineer the occasional downpour as a camouflage exercise?  *waves...

At 6.50am as I sat here, I was struck by an almighty stab of pain in my right side, nearest der Bunker, and I cursed the bastard out loud... After 7+ years you'd think he'd have the system running without a hitch, but that's far from the truth, and the deaths, illnesses, and electrical house fires are set to continue indefinitely...
I can only conclude that the very best of the Operators are reserved for the proper surveillance tasks of rooting out the Corrupt, while the Rubbish are playing their part in providing entertainment for the troops...  Seriously bad luck for those unwitting Suckers recruited as stooges for the often crass productions staged by the Goons...

I've just picked up my Nokia brick to begin sending out the text reminders for tonight's CPF Meeting.. My hands are pretty warm, and yet my cellphone is much warmer.. WTF?  You'd thought to give it a little extra wake-up jolt as it sat on the charger, o Master?  Pfftt...

LATER at 7.40am

Would you have me believe that those gossamer cups the size of a drawing pin head are created by Mother Nature?  Dotted about heavily among the stones that make up our courtyard wall, I confess that at first I had imagined they'd been made by an insect... Not any more, and I'd aver that they create a fine bounce-off point for Balliram's army of laser beams..*rubs them off with ease...

LATER at 9.50am

I've just gotten off the landline with my Vice-Chair, who's sounding seriously under the weather again.. He tells me he attended a Rate-payer's Meeting held over in Clare Estate last week, and that he'd spoken out clearly on several issues.  Oops!   If his home isn't once again being flooded with the Chest Gripper and Dry Hack frequency as a result, I'm a Nordic Nightingale.. The Cleverdick Next Door had run that one by me on Sunday night as blogged, but it appears to be far more effective when unleashed on the honourable man over in Abrey Road... *vomits...

Tuesday 26th June at 4.30am

I surfaced enough to hear a 'woop!' from his remote sometime after 2am, and not long after that Millie came awake, protesting loudly.. I recall muttering that I'd involve his Missus if he didn't bugger off, and the next thing I knew it was 3.55am, and the tissue at the top of my leg had begun to ache in familiar fashion... This time I capitulated, and staggered out of bed obligingly... *yawns... If it wasn't for the pain, I suppose I could find some sort of bizarre humour in our relationship, but as it is, I'm all too aware that whatever horrors he's sending me, are being doubled in the homes of my voiceless friends...

I'd held the Olympus up to the overhead outside the Meeting Room last night, and shown him the blue rain, and he'd reached out and gotten hold of the Microwave Boffin as he was passing, despite my protestations.. I simply don't care to put people in positions where they're going to lie, whether straight out or by omission.. He'd said words to the effect that my camera couldn't cope with the amount of power coming off that light, and the results manifested as the blue rain, which I'm sure was the truth, though it certainly didn't explain why I've never before, in going on eight years of interest in the streetlights and overheads, witnessed that astonishing phenomenon ... *blinks..
I guess he knows I'm not going to make his life difficult at this point in his career, by asking awkward questions, and besides, the Meeting had begun, so I left and went inside.. *shivers...

The Rocket Scientist says that a hologram appears where two laser beams intersect, so I figure you'll understand my bafflement at the sheer amount of spheres that fill the air.. I need a picture in my head before I can grasp even the vaguest idea of how it's done, and the idea of Balliram sitting in der Bunker waving a hand-held wand, simply doesn't do it for me... It's got to be somehow computerised, and the laser beams released in almost showers, to create that many orbs simultaneously, and it's also got to be constant... A device attached to a signal enhancer such as the huge mothership/overheads down by No. 2, or that delicious pole with all it's many adornments, down by the stop street?   Are there in fact several points dotted about, that actually produce the initial bursts of laser beams controlled by the would-be Spy Next Door?

I'd appreciate if you didn't snort at my tardish attempts to understand the most basic workings of this grandiose scheme.. An alternative could I suppose be, that along with the basic hacking lessons, a laser device is handed to many of the Chosen in the area, and they're ordered to employ these at specific times and in specific directions, when requested... A picture that insists on manifesting in my cooked head as a bunch of chimpanzees dotted about the suburbs, waving their wands on command.. That can't be right, surely?
Were this to be true, is it merely another huge cover-up in an effort to convince the Chosen that their contribution is vital to the Surveillance Project, when in fact my Controller could 'manage' this area at least, without any added assistance at all?   That at the tap of a computer key, he can release dozens and dozens of beams for the most part so short that they're invisible to the naked eye, (except for THIS curved golden beauty, captured zipping down from the Polo towards our house).  Is it the inevitable collision of so many beams that produces the visible-to-the-camera-only vapour, or smoke?
THESE three pictures taken just after 2pm on Saturday 9th June, as I sat in front of the telly, were a gift from His Sloppyness that I can never repay, and are right up there with a handful of others that I consider among the luckier breaks I've had on this long and painful journey...

Sure, I've literally hundreds of pictures of the holograms, and of the blinding pinpoints of light as a beam strikes a blob of the manually applied laser attractors, and I'm losing count of the shots showing the clouds of vapour in the air... But I find I've become fairly discerning, and would discard the majority in favour of a dozen or so that could withstand being enlarged to poster size, and used as an advertorial for Stef Roux's killing machine...
And still you chuckle mindlessly at my desperate antics, and insist to yourselves that your Area Controller is your friend, and that no harm will come to you and yours..?

I guess that Fabian was pretty shocked some four months prior to his relatively swift demise, to find this wasn't the case after all?  You've only ever been given half the story, folks, and it's the stuff that was carefully omitted that should have your interest right now... Thinking only positive thoughts and trundling off to church regularly, while turning a blind eye to the savage abuse of human rights that go hand in hand with this deadly combination of technologies, is exactly the scenario desired by the Project Authors...
By the time you wake up and see your chains, it'll be way too late to free yourselves..
Ambiguous poppy-cock?

I saw him sitting there last night, smug in the knowledge that his relationship with the Druglord will protect him from harm, as long as he does as he's told.. What he's forgetting is that even our Earl can't control the fall-out that now blankets the Zone, and the odds that either you or a member of your family will ultimately be affected, have rocketed off the scale..
By the way, the verdict is in on those paving stones on our pathway... They have been treated with something pretty potent, and they certainly didn't leave the quarry looking like that...

What decided me?  I'd idly zoomed in on one of the shots I'd taken after dark, where they appeared wet, and pitch-black after the rain, and found a perfect hologram right next to the slab, that I'd previously missed...*dances... Small wonder that my pain can be raised to eye-watering levels in the lounge.. *shrugs painfully..
Enough.  Time to lighten up and make the most of the beautiful weather... Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 26th June 2012 at 9.06am.