Sunday, June 17, 2012

CRASH AND BURN..
(begun Friday 15th June at 4.30am..)

My old man mentioned yesterday morning that he'd been unable to get the PC to boot up the night before.. I'd been online twice during the day on Wednesday, and there hadn't been so much as a hint of a problem, so...?
I'd moved all the plugs around and reset everything, but that was that, and it was deader than a dodo... *shrugs..  I called our tech at 7.30am, only to hear that he'd come off his motorbike a couple of nights before and had smashed his arm badly and was having surgery today.. Gezunkelnutz...
Did our Controller have this information when he'd decided to disable our computer on Wednesday?  What do you think? 
Last night the GW took the side panels off the tower and discovered that when he hit the Start button the fan would begin to whirr and then stop, so there's still life in there somewhere.. Interesting...

Saturday 16th June at 5am..

Where was our Controller's house-guest after 2am this morning?  Keeping Balliram company in der Bunker, as he slithered into homes across the Zone, waking more than a few sleepers with his malicious jabs?  The sharp pains to the right-hand side at the base of my skull were fierce enough to have me surface, and it still hadn't been sufficient, as he'd then moved the pain about all over my head...   His skills are truly priceless... *eyeroll...
Three days later and we're no nearer a solution to fixing the computer...
The GW took the tiny battery out of the powerpack in the tower and had it tested yesterday.. Apparently it's fine...

Not having the means to chat to you here, freed me up to go outdoors and indulge in some manual labour yesterday.. It's been a while, and my calloused hands had grown soft, so today I'm going to have to bind the blisters and cuts before I can carry on working..  I did the best I could, teetering up on the long ladder, hacking away at the overgrown fiddlewood tree, and I'm happy to say that as a result I once again have an unobstructed view of the giant overheads down by no. 2...
They've not been visibly active since the beginning of last week, as Balliram attempts to recoup some of the power losses, though the lamps aren't necessary for it to continue operating the laser/wireless technology..

Like I've told you over and over, simply because your area has been plunged into darkness due to a blackout or load-shedding, everything else, apart from the actual lamps on the streetlights, continues to function.. Access to individual homes continues, depite the so-called powercut, and you'd do well to remember that...
I gave the kitchen windows another once-over yesterday, as well, and I now have a wonderfully clear view of the Polo's front grille, as it sits up on the driveway doing it's bit for the Project...

LATER at 6am

It's still dark out, and at that point I'd gone into the kitchen and looked up to see the garage sensor light had come on and a shadow fell across the wall just in front of the polo.. It wasn't the cat, as he was busy taking a dump on the first terrace... *curious..
By the time I'd fetched my LED light and staggered up top, whatever had caused that shadow was long gone, and I'd sat happily on the top steps for a while, enjoying the night sounds.. Sounds that included Balliram's wirelessed nunu, purring now and then, hidden in the rockery... *yawns...
There's a new lamp running from the Sister's quarters that I've not noticed before..  Installed on the wall next to the tiny sewing room downstairs?   And would you check out THIS once-fine tree that stands between me and my view of the south end toddler's dorms?  You only have to study my photo and compare how it looks now, to know that it sits in the path of the lasers, and it's days are numbered...

I continue to get invitations from the Principal to join him on a social site, though I suspect they are now being auto-generated... For what?  To engage me in conversation, and ask me what proof I have of my claims?  Apart from my photos, that would be bugger-all, as he well knows.. The entire Project would have failed early on, were any such proof obtainable.. OTOH, he should know that he's more than welcome to call me and arrange to come over and see my pictures, though it's hoped that by now, he's building his own collection over in Hugo Road...
Do you seriously think it was just bad luck that felled the Director of St. Philomena's?

How similar is your situation?  Living in an area thickly blanketed by the technology, do you escape to work in a less wireless/laser friendly environment, or do you, as I suspect, spend your working hours in an equally heavily wirelessed area?  No symptoms yet?  No bad knees or aching shoulders? Diabetes, perhaps?  Bearing in mind that you have nothing like the amount of pain-sensors that women carry, and therefore no early warning system, until like Fabian, it's too late, will you not at least have your white blood cell count checked regularly?  The shame of it is, that Barnabas and his Superiors will likely have closed that gap already, and will have their candidate running the Durban Blood Services, just as Alex is now head of that organisation in Gauteng...
Do you begin to see your peril, and how easy you've made it for them?

Were you to undergo blood tests, the chances are now that the results may not be the truth... *looks at the Muso... Man, I can't tell you what to do, but know this much.. IF things should go pear-shaped, as laughable as it sounds, I'm here for you and yours... Theres no shame in being conned on such a grand scale by the Telecoms Industries and their pawns, and the technology is here to stay...
Will they at least coat your workplace with EMR repellant paint and fund the special curtaining required?   Have you already taken preventative measures to your home in Hugo Road?  Godwilling, that's a yes... *sighs..  It's light out, and I must get on...

Sunday 17th June at 2.05am

Ten minutes back I was treated to a chirrup from his remote, though I'd been up for some time already.. Fairly unpleasant levels of the Hip Ache and the Burning Hand had me choosing to get up and chat here with you...
The GW had taken it into his head to try and start the computer for the umpteenth time after 1pm yesterday, when it suddenly woke from the dead and kicked into life.. Hau!  He'd not yet put back the tiny battery he'd taken for testing the day before, and it started in a different mode (techs will know), but once the old man had adjusted the dates, we were good to go.. Weird? Not really..
Batteries of all sizes have long been a favourite source of amusement for our Area Controller, be it draining nearby car batteries dry overnight, or my Panasonic, as I attempt to get a specific picture... *belches...

The guy at Game's electronics department had tested it and said it was fine, but the old man will buy another one just in case... I figure we've just been part of a three-day demonstration highlighting yet another facet of our Area Controller's genius, and nothing you can say will change my mind...My only interest is why the PC was allowed to recover at all, as without our tech to bail us out, we were pretty much screwed... *rubs burning eyes...
On the plus side, the enforced break had me achieving a great deal outdoors, though I'm a long way off finished, and there's still a monstrous amount of stuff to be bagged and carted up to the road...

Anyone able to track down the EMR repellant house-paint online?  It would be fascinating to find out what colour range is on offer as I'm guessing it's fairly restricted? Care to bet that THIS dirty ochre is among the range available?  Yep, that's the ChickenCoop folks, and it's way past time I started looking for other homes nearby, painted in the same ugly colour... Off the top of my head, there's a palatial mansion that engulfed two stands on the corner of Cullingworth and Jersey?, that wears the same drab coat...
How would you feel were you to discover for sure that some of the Chosen were more Blessed than others, and had been advised to coat their homes in protective paint?  Would you shrug it off as their perogative and besides, the cost of doing such a thing is prohibitive?
If, as Stef Roux insists, the technology is perfectly safe, why would anyone go to such lengths?

In this climate of lies and subterfuge, I would suggest you do your own research into the EMR repellant paint, and familiarize yourselves with the colours available, before cruising your neighbourhood to find just how many don't put much store by Stef Roux's assurances....
Am I the only one nauseated by the possibility that Area Controllers are given the option of protecting their homes and families from fall-out, as they themselves freely flood the area with devastating levels of EMR and wireless frequencies?   Are there already any ochre-coloured homes in Hugo Road?

Right, I'm off back to bed to rest my burning eyes.. You take care now, and
peace..
---oOo---

Sunday 17th June 2012 at 5.53pm.