Sunday, May 20, 2012

PUSHOVER..
(begun Friday 18th May at 11.20am..)

*This update is late, due to circumstances beyond my control.. The aftermath?  A lingering feeling of nausea and a sense of being off-kilter... Another notch in Balliram's belt....*

I'm sitting in the little patch of sunlight that appears briefly on the verandah, now that the days are growing shorter.. And what a beautiful day it is.. Not so much as a breeze ruffles the tops of the gumtrees, and I'm watching a droog wearing Muni blues, as he whacks away at the grass next to Mr. Dawood's development...
The two little dogs had gone nuts by the wall nearest Balliram's deck about an hour ago, and I'd gotten out there in time to hear someone scuttling away down the passageway next to der Bunker.. The maid's back? A gardener?
It's that unusual for the animals to take offence at the normal everyday activities on that side of our property, that I thought it worth a mention...

Though by now it'll be old news to most of you, if you've not yet seen local artist Bretty Murray's masterpiece The Spear, currently on exhibition at the Goodman Gallery in Johannesburg, do yourselves a favour and search for it.  Times 18th May 2012.
I'd be surprised if it didn't lead to a rush of maidens lining up for inspection as potential brides, 70 years old or not.  Who needs PRO when you've got Murray doing such an admirable job?
Naturally, the majority of our President's blustering and dim-witted supporters are downright jealous, and seek to have the work destroyed before Jacob's endowments set a standard they cannot hope to match...

Has our Earl Michael Barnabas ever met, or been in touch with the ANC's Cyril Burgess? Care to take a flyer that that's in the affirmative? *winks...
The linguistics Professor who turned up at ours some years ago, to record my voice, was from UCT.  If I were to contact him for details of the other resident's voices that he'd taped, would he oblige?  Were those individuals also destined to be set up as guinea-pigs for Stef Roux and Francesco Petruccione's sophisticated Information Theft Comms. system?  At the time he carried out that brief, was my VC's brother-in-law aware of just how the consequences were set to affect us, including his own relative?

While I can understand the need for secrecy and lies, and even the employment of Crime Bosses and Druglords, to facilitate the installation of the technology, it's going on eight years that the Community here have been preyed on by the Project employees, and still no sign that things will change any time soon... Barnabas and his IT Monkey grow sleek and complacent, riddled as they are with the Omnipotence Disease, and you really should be asking yourselves why this is, and for how much longer the Project Authors will continue to insist these criminals are vital to achieving their goals...

Saturday 19th May at 4.45am

One of those rare thumping headaches that can precede a massive summer's thunderstorm?  Nope, nothing like.. This one, just after 3am, was Controller-generated, and easily recognizable as being in the Knife to the Head category...*vomits... Bored by/with/of your usual assault methods, Chop?  Early on yesterday evening, he'd tried some sort of tentative period pain special on me as well, until I'd told him to piss off...
Things slow at the Spook Factory then?  Still smarting over Thursdays cock-up?  Hey - it's not like I didn't tell you that I'd snitch on every damned thing you do in your ongoing attempt to make our lives miserable, and then some... *yawns...
The physical assaults in particular, will always merit a mention, however boring they become, for the use of this technology as a weapon of one-sided war is not to be underestimated...

I was wondering how it works over at the Sydenham Athletics Club in Barns Road.. (Previously, and I suspect erroneously, referred to as the Barns Road Sports Club). (Edit at 9.02am:  I've subsequently googled the Sydenham Athletic Club, and find there is another Club called the Sydenham Sports Club, which gives 317 Randles Road as the address.  You may take your pick for the moment as to which my Landscape Artist belongs to.) Is Vincent your prize catch, or are there other jondolo residents on your membership list?  Do you operate on a points system?  Prising off the entire length of guttering from our garage roof would've surely been worth 20 points, and quite possibly have earned him another channel to be added to their DSTV bouquet?  The remaining downpipe that he 'fixed' without being asked, using the black tar-like substance, that neither my old man or myself queried at the time, would most certainly have gotten him a standing ovation.  In fact, I shouldn't be surprised to find it's the same black compound that's dotted about deliberately on so many plants in our garden...

It's pretty obvious that the GW has the retirement blues, and as such he has no interest in anything other than the most mundane of daily activities... Sad, but unfortunately true, and I guess it's been noted with great glee by Balliram and his cohorts, as the Controller tries to outdo himself in causing mischief at ours...
Eh - This is beginning to smack of a whine-fest, and I'm off to check out the papers and try for a bit more shut-eye...

LATER at 2.30pm..

Delerium?  I finally woke at about 2.15pm, and I'd had about ten minutes in the clear before the extreme heat kicked in.. Chills and fever being the frequency of choice for the Knob on this cool, windy day...  That'll teach me, right?   For blogging the heatwave engineered in our house overnight?  You'll show me? *eyeroll..
Properly nailed, almost as soon as I'd settled into my corner of the lounge mid-morning, I'd spoken out loud, as I'd suddenly come over really weird..
Too late, and the familiar freezing and chattering, clicking chompers had already begun.. Oh ja - it's not the first time the Coward's pulled this one, and it won't be the last...
The same beauty that had my Vice Chair in Parklands for a week during December, when all they could come up with was that his white blood cell count had dropped alarmingly....

It goes without saying that's the first test I would insist on, and they could forget the rest, and pretty darned conclusive it would be fosho....(Except of course that in the real world this gap would've been closed soon after my VC's experience and any and all lab results at that establishment are now suspect)
Right, it's now 2.45pm and the fever has just subsided, while the Sadist makes up his cooked mind what to employ next...

Monday 21st May at 1.20am

I woke drenched in sweat yesterday, though sitting on the edge of the bed had me chilled in minutes.. Yep, I lost an entire day back there, thanks to one of the fiercest onslaughts yet, by the Criminal next door..  He'd repeated the attack on Saturday afternoon, and by ten past 4pm the chills were back, plus extreme pain to the top of both thighs.. Lovely... When I'd finally dared sit up at 8am yesterday, the Creep didn't bother with any frills or niceties, and microwaved me on High as I sat there...
Was my satellite image showing the results?  Was there green fire surrounding me at that precise moment?  *fascinated...
It was that unpleasant that I'd picked my brick up off the floor and sent her a blank text message... Animal instinct?
Who knows, but the fire died down within minutes, and I guess he'd been too absorbed in the assault itself to prevent the text going through to her....

I'll be saving any future blank texts I'm forced to send her under similar circumstances, so whether he blocks them or not is neither here nor there, and if they cook up a plan between them to complain that I'm harassing her, all to the good.... The situation has to be pretty darned desperate for me to resort to such a thing, and frankly I'd be delighted to get a call from a so-called NIA Operative asking me about the blank texts sent to Missus C.
The first thing I'd ask him/her was on whose authority were they making their enquiries.. The Harvard freshman's top-clearanced buddy, Earl Michael Barnabas, Overseer of the Experimental Zone, or simply at the request of that darling of the Underworld, Collin P. Balliram?
I was finally able to totter out of bed after 2.30pm yesterday, though everything I ate went straight through me, and I guess I'll be feeling the effects of this latest extreme violence for a while to come...

I'd looked out of the kid's window at Balliram's streetlight last night and the two little lights, one red and one white, had been so bright that I'd fetched the Panasonic and taken a few pics...  Will you check out the two I took using the slow shutter option?  Never mind the two tiny lights, as the main lamp is glowing green FFS. HERE.  I've pictures of that streetlight in each of my nine albums, and all the ones taken after dark using the same slow shutter, show the light to be a normal yellow... Not this time..
And the holograms taken afterwards on the happy snap option, with the flash?  Many of them are a similar ghostly green HERE...
Hey - it's your perogative to dismiss my camera as a Liar, but until you've seen the pictures for yourselves, I wouldn't be too hasty on that score.. *dances...

At some point during the systematic and extreme brutality enacted over the past two days, it occurred to me to wonder whether Shlongwe could shed any light on Glen Nayager's untimely demise...
Was he still shacked up with her, right up until the bitter end?  Could she attest to the fact that he'd also endured the fever and chills that hit me on Saturday morning, and that most certainly had my ticker going mental?  Would she say that my experience sounds nearly identical to that suffered on several occasions by the ex-Commissioner of Sydenham Station, as his heart became weakened during the assaults?  Bingo, Balliram?

I'm damned if I don't feel that more than a few of you are highly amused by these latest antics, and those that aren't, might well have adopted the smug attitude that I ask for it?  Ask for it, how?  By attempting to warn you that tomorrow it could well be your turn, or that of one of your family members?  Bliksem - But it's good to find I'm not alone on the Dumb Bench after all... *eyeroll...
Anyone over at the Sydenham Athletic Club care to tell me what points Vincent accrued by painting the faschia board just outside this very window on the path, with erm, the Lumo paint? HERE.
Seen for the first time early on Saturday morning, before the shit hit the fan, and I was immobilised...? *studies the Treasurer...

On the one hand you choose to believe that many of my tales are due to extreme paranoia, while on the other you snigger at my trusting naivete?
Clearly you're as OWNED by the Zone Benefactor as so many of your fellow-community members are, and you'll continue to dance to his tune till you drop.. He would've pounced on you in your hour of need, and made sure you and your family wanted for nothing.. In his drive to enslave so many, by means of gifts and handouts, I guess that due to circumstance, you were a pushover... *shrugs..
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 21st May 2012 at 8.44am.