Monday, April 30, 2012

EVERYONE'S EQUAL....?
(begun Monday 30th April at 3.45am..)


We're having like a mini AGM tonight.. The CPF ja... No elections, but it has to be done because of something to do with the Constitution...*shrugs... Do I smell resignations in the wind?  The days when people queued up to be on our Exec Committee are long gone, so it's going to be interesting to see whether tonight's Meeting sounds the knock-out bell for our once hardy band..

I'd tried that Adsense link again last night, and the minute I'd clicked on it, BullyBoy had thrown up his usual Kaspersky window to remind me that I'm not going any place... Sure enough, I'd barely hit Submit and the same error message flashed up.
The Aviator meanwhile, quietly entered my details on his laptop, and off went my request without a hitch.  It could take up to a week to process?  *chokes...

Talk about irritable.. I'd hardly shut down the computer when someone's tyres were shrieking on Balliram's driveway, as he rushed off into the night..*grins.. He'd had the BackFire running at it's top end the entire weekend, and you have to wonder what he's so anxious about...  Am I not quite the pushover he'd anticipated when he'd first begun his reign of terror?  Does he curse inwardly at his rapidly disappearing youth, and the realisation that he's as good as trapped himself?  Who knows... *yawns...
The poor fellow had prodded and jabbed at me since after 2am this morning, insisting like a spiteful child that I get up, and here I finally am....

I've been going on about how he's been directing the ongoing destruction caused by our amiable gardener, when in truth I simply can't see Balliram dealing with V personally..
When Vincent took up running I'd seriously thought that with the right trainer he'd be up among the Comrade's front contenders in a few years time.. That hasn't happened, and he's still with Mark's Barns Road Sports Club, though I don't know what they call themselves these days...
I'm guessing that he's treated like some sort of celebrity over there?  Patted and praised, and encouraged at each Meet to outdo his previous efforts at ours?
Any of Earl's supporters among the Club members? Geez!  Will you look at all those hands!   *chokes..

Yep - that'll be where our Landscape Artiste hangs out, to be manipulated like a puppet into causing continuing damage to our property.. Who wouldn't want to please such a fine and caring bunch of fellow runners?  Who wouldn't want to go back and say they'd applied the green fungus to the oldie's satellite dish, and be overwhelmed by the back-patting and praise that followed?  Shame.
Could I regard it as a feather in my bedraggled cap that our cowardly Area Controller has never been able to achieve anything much on his own?  That the only thing he's good for, is the continued corruption and control of our power supply, and inflicting vicious pain on innocents, for his own perverted pleasure?
It takes a certain breed to experience such pleasure in creating misfortune for others, and that breed is on the rise... *yawns...
Single-handed, Collin P. Balliram is useless, and always has been.. Much like my short-sighted Landscape Artist, he simply refuses to see the strings that jerk us all about in some grotesque dance, choreographed by the telecoms industry....

Did I ever tell you that the GW has had a second traffic fine since he purportedly ran a red light in Mariannhill on a Thursday some months ago?  Apparently he was going a couple of k's over the limit down Berea Road recently, and R200 has been added to the original R1500 fine... *blinks..
Would you be surprised to hear that the second photo revealed it to be the same white Polo with the cloned Registration, and the tow-hitch that the GW doesn't own?  I didn't think so... *shrugs...

The Central Heating run in our little home by Mr. Petulant over the last few days, has been astonishing, and if it continues, it should see us comfortably through even the harshest of winters...
Did he have things he'd prefer to be doing over the long weekend, other than having to watch me like a hawk?  *roffels... You're a TWAT, boy.... The few occasions that I've made any headway at all, have been purely by accident, and certainly not through any sudden burst of intelligence on my part...
Relax, dude.  Enjoy your rapidly fading glory while you can, and revel in your freedom to cause pain..
We Labrats never stood a chance anyway, so I dunno what's got your knickers in more of a knot than usual...

People starting to ask questions?  To query whether those swarms of holograms about our home are indeed 'perfectly safe' as Dr. Roux would have you all believe?  You've seen a few of the pictures by now, though mine are ever so much better, and will never come your way if I can help it...  Switching off my camera remotely is a party trick that can't negate the evidence I already have, whether you like it or not.. *beams...
And BTW, jabbing me viciously in the kidneys is another trick that leaves me totally unimpressed...

It's this thing I find I have about cowards see... Once you'd revealed the sheer depths of your chicken-hearted, yellow-bellied character, and the fact that you couldn't achieve anything without an army of like-minded criminal cohorts behind you, you shrank down to the itty-bitty Loser that you are...   Sure, I'll continue to log your nefarious activities here for as long as I'm able, but you'll pardon me if there's no respect involved...
Someone who's prepared to risk his own family's health in order to prove a perverted point, has to be on a par with this Village Idiot herself..*chokes...

She only has to give us a shout and I'd be happy to share ALL my pictures with her.. If it could be proven that those holograms are somehow restricted to just the air around our home, would she be reassured?  (That's what's called a loaded question Mistuh Balliram, just in case you missed it...) Enough carping, I must get on...

 LATER at 10.20am

There'd been an Auto Response about Adsense when I'd logged into my gmail earlier. Apparently my request had arrived safely, and they're going to try and figure out what ads would be suitable, if any...
What is it with water and lasers?
The Aviator said something along the lines that it causes the lasers to refract? Not a bad thing, as the shorter the beams, the less likely they are to be seen by the naked eye or a curious camera operator?
Every down pipe on our house has been daubed unobtrusively with a fair amount of the white emulsion, and smallish sections of paint scraped away from the pipes, to apply the compound of preference...
It certainly appears that Barnabas' fanbois have had a few years at least, to snigger in delight at their Man on the Inside's destructive activities, and it goes to show just how gullible we've been....

When I'd climbed up on the roof at the end of March, the lichen underfoot had appeared crisped to white, and dead... An illusion, as I studied the roof this morning and it's literally covered with healthy-looking Physcia Grisea or it's clone, to the point where I'm betting our home glows in the dark....
Oddly enough, my Good Neighbour's roof is catching up fast, though unlike ours, those tiles have been cleaned a couple of times over the years...
I'd not be startled to find that the ugly ochre paintwork on our Controller's home is designed to deflect at least some of the EMR that chokes the air, and his maroon roof tiles will have been treated in similar fashion.. Everyone's equal, right? *eyeroll....
It's pretty sad to think that she may be aware of these precautionary measures, and yet feel no guilt at all...
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 30th April 2012 at 11.50am..