Friday, March 16, 2012

VIOLET HERRINGS...
(begun Friday 16th March at 2.10pm)

Your droog missed several places last night, though he made sure he defaced the ones that count.. Why the panic-stricken scramble?  When I went out onto the verandah at bedtime last night and leaned over right up close and personal to speak into the proverbial mike as it were, did you brown your baggies? *cackles...
You daren't leave them where they were, as they may just have finally gained me some converts?  Want to see my pictures?  *teeth...  And no - I shan't be asking the GameWrecker to put them into Picasa, nor will I be having prints made...

They can stay where they are for the time being, as they're so much better viewed on the camera, if I say so myself... *beams...
WhyTF does the term ultra-violet keep popping into my over-fried head?  I'd happily settled for infra-red, and this latest development has really bolloxed me up totally...
It would've been the very first time Balliram test drove the newly installed nunu on the verandah that had perked me up so smartly... A Saturday or Sunday, a few weeks ago ja.. I was going to find that guttural little beastie, come hell or high water, and I did too....*dances...
HERE it is, just where V put it, and he'd dabbed a tiny bit of purple powder around it... And HERE it is this morning, after the Wall Jumper had covered the tiny irregular hole made in the bricks with a dab of white paint(?) and then for good measure had gone over it with a black felt marker pen...  You can match the Before and After pics with ease, being as they're the same size, shape, and position, and it appears to be another oops moment in a litany of increasingly silly errors...
Was the droog ordered to work his way from the top gates down, and to eradicate any trace of that violet/purple chalk-like substance? I'm betting that's a yes, but I'll check it out later....

Any of the Sherwood/Sydenham folk been paying attention when I chat about the wirelessed nunus?  Anyone found that they too seem to have similar noisy insects in their yard that set off singing each time they cross past a window or door?  Insects that somehow escape the many predators that feed in their garden, and that can remain in the exact same position for years on end? *winks..
You've not been able to locate it's whereabouts despite that you've searched extensively?  Then do what I should have done from the start... Take your proper camera and set it on the night setting, along with the simple take a snap with a flash option, and put off all the outside lights that you can.  In fact, the darker the better.
I've already told you that if you're standing a mere inch off LOS your camera won't pick up anything, so it's up to you to take pictures from ALL angles, with the flash activated....
Then you zoom in the results and go over every corner of your pictures, and you could like me, get seriously lucky....

Is Johan Booysen's yard saturated with these tiny booster devices, or does he live in an apartment? I suppose I should view these enormously overdone methods of surveillance with amusement, were it not for the glaring fact that they contribute to my pain and discomfort, and therefore to that of my fellow guinea-pigs as well..  They are after all, BOOSTER devices, and fingers crossed then, that when I leaned in and spoke directly into that tiny violet blob on the verandah, I blew Balliram's ears flat against his head.. *finger...
It's just such a pleasure to have solved the riddle at last, though I could've done it ages ago, if I weren't quite so darned THICK!!! *grins..

Saturday 17th March at 3.35am..

My Controller has just kick-started his nearby booster nunu at which point I said shhh several times, and he did, for some five minutes...
By the time the GW got back from the shops last night, guests had arrived at the Chickencoop, and the music was rattling our side windows... Despite my entreaties to leave well alone, my old man leapt aboard his high horse and tried calling Missus C to request that the noise cease at a civilised hour.. FAIL.  He'd then stubbornly made his way over to their gates, where my Controller had graciously come up to meet him..
During the ensuing conversation Captain Courageous had politely told my husband that he is not sixty, (and therefore needs his sound system cranked to the max?), and that my old man may do as he pleases, (call the Metro cops?), but that there were several more parties scheduled for the next few weeks and that was that...

I wasn't there, but you can guarantee the ShapeShifter was ultra-polite throughout the exchange, while he wriggled inwardly with delight at successfully winding up his clueless neighbour.. *grins.. Which reminds me.. The GW reported that another gem had fallen from the Cracker's lips when he'd said that 'he didn't wish to fall out with his neighbours'... *keels over choking..
If I didn't know better, I'd say that Balliram has been taking lessons from that other ShapeShifter of note, the Druglord, Earl Michael Barnabas....*eyeroll...
And here's the interesting bit.....

Like I said, the music was already blaring out last night when I'd gone outside to unlock and open the courtyard door for my old man, and I'd even done a bit of disco shuffle down the side path for the benefit of any hidden cameras...*winks.. Only then did I realise that the GW hadn't been exaggerating in any way, and that from that vantage point almost directly outside the GW's bedroom window, it was now stereophonic surround-sound... Can I guess? Can I??

When my Controller's idea of music volumes suddenly began disturbing the GW, was it due to the fact that Balliram has recently installed a speaker in or near their kitchen?  That the thumping bass is no longer confined to der Bunker and his front deck, but has now been set up to share with the GW deliberately?  The old man says his windows actually rattle, and after the little sample I had last night, he's not joking...
Having successfully gotten B.Snr. to put his house on the market, my charming Controller no longer aims the speakers at No. 4, but has moved at least one of them to now batter against the side windows where my old man kips...*grins...

At the height of tonight's anticipated revels, may I invite little Missus C over, to stand in the side bedroom so she may appreciate the full effects of her husband's latest ploy?  As sharp as a whip, she will be well aware of her NIA-affiliated SO's masterplan, and judging by the unanswered and dropped calls when the GW attempts to phone her, she condones it completely.... *gags...
Will the GW surprise me and wake from his decade-long coma, or will he continue to allow himself to be manipulated by a cheap goonda?  *waits with interest....

LATER at 7am...

I took my camera up with me to check that all the evidence had been removed by the Wall Jumper... Even in the daylight it can see things that my ageing eyes can't...
It appears that he returned last night to double-check that he'd not missed anything...
Nervous, Balliram?  *baffled as to why... My heart sank briefly when I saw that he'd now defaced all those scribbles outside the GW's window in the courtyard, for I needed a clear shot of the violet substance for my tutoring curriculum....
I needn't have worried, for though I'm certain he's removed the actual miniscule boosters, he left behind loads of the pretty colour, in the oddest of places... *beams...

I was taking the last couple of shots by the courtyard door, and I stood facing Balliram's humungous wall enhancer... Needless to say, my camera immediately informed me that my batteries had run dry, though I only recently replaced them, and have hardly used it since... Magic hey, Balliram? *winks wildly....
I figure you can get a lot of mileage out of this for-once enjoyable Game, by getting V to dot stuff all over the show, in the manner of white/violet herrings?  It keeps me quiet and happy, though the latter has never been your goal, has it dear?
Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 17th March 2012 at 8.58.