Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A PIECE OF ME...?
(begun Sunday 18th March at 4.55am..)

The Creep has just chirruped his remote, though whether it's to join me here in the back room, or he's just arrived home from a jol with his young fanbois, is unknown, and I guess I'll find out soon enough...

Those random dots and splashes of white or violet are everywhere, and at this stage I've yet to find anything to actively hold in my hand, so I suppose it's possible it's a tiny dab of some weird substance that's being used as an audio enhancer of sorts...
Obviously I'm keen to find the ones that hurt me the most, starting with the one that bites me so badly at the kitchen sink.. Walking between the two jackpoints has never been much fun, but I figure that's something rather different?  The pain at the sink is new, and only arrived some months back.. The camera's flash and the white tiles in the kitchen don't work well together, but I'll keep trying.. *happy...

As luck would have it, the GW had bumped into Missus C at Checkers in Westville, late yesterday afternoon, and like a dog worrying a bone, he'd brought up the recent and hugely increased noise levels at their all-night functions.. *sighs...
Charming as always, she'd replied that the Creep had moved his speakers... *coughs... Like I said, he's got the For Sale board up outside No. 4, and now he's working on achieving the same thing at No. 8... *spits.. I'm guessing she had a word with the Chop once she got home, as the sound system was suddenly cranked right up (in a rage?) for a few minutes, before it appeared to stop altogether, until much later in the evening..
Did she have to remind him that his behaviour is totally at odds with his new persona, and that he better cool it, if he wants the world to believe that he's turned respectable? You betcha!  *chokes..

I've no doubt that he sulked sullenly for much of the evening, and I'd been in real trouble sitting in my corner of the lounge, but I woke sometime in the night to hear the usual cheeful raucous conversations and noise being held outside der Bunker, and would assume that a couple of spliffs had finally mellowed the Beast a tad...
I'm betting that it wasn't just me that endured the increased levels of payback crud in their homes last night, either...
You thwart the Sadist and you're going to pay for it one way or another, and I ended up scrambling onto the Sacrificial Altar as early as 7pm, where I was thankfully allowed to escape to the land of Nod, at least for a while...
Before I go, here's a poser for you... Do you seriously think that Collin P Balliram could EVER be rehabilitated?  It depends?  Ag, you're splitting hairs again to suit yourselves, and I'm outta here... *stomps off...

Monday 19th March at 11pm

Why am I up at this hour?  Ask the Psychopath next door, why don't you... *eyeroll..  He's having a classic mid-life melt-down, only I'm the stooge being cooked on high...
The kids came down from Rosetta yesterday, and only went back today, so I've not really had the time or inclination to come chat to you...
Is that what's bothering the Creep, and causing him to go overboard with his attentions?  The old 'fear of slipping into obscurity?'  *curious...

I'd felt decidedly off-colour, sitting there taking the Minutes at the CPF Meeting earlier this evening.. Towards the end I sort of fixated on this tiny gold light that seemed to be stuck in the carpeting to my left.  Probably a miniscule piece of a metallic packet that had somehow worked it's way into the weave and was reflecting the neon strip lights... *shrugs..
As soon as the Meeting ended I was up and I pulled the ancient carpet an inch away from the floor.  Nada that I could see, so I stomped it heavily into the ground until I was sure it was dead, and off we went..*grins..

Natch, I'd like to believe that it wasn't simply a pin-head sliver of silver paper reflecting the light, but a pricey little bit of monitoring technology that I rendered useless, hence the reason I've been having both legs microwaved on high since I went to bed at 9.30pm..*snorts..
When I finally gave up and got up, thirty minutes ago, I'd stepped into the passage only to have Millie shriek in outrage as we hit a wall of BackFire...
And this Turkey would have you believe he's part of a GOOD Team? *falls over choking... Tonight's levels of Malicious Intent are eye-watering, even for a low-life Sadist such as Collin P. Balliram..

Training up his house-guest perchance?  That non-descript silver car with the apt BS...GP plates was still here this morning, and the driver certainly looks to be in the IT industry, so chances are our resident coward is educating him on the finer arts of attacking a defenceless victim? Man, your mothers would be SO proud! *teeth...
Credit where it's due, and he had a team pull in at the Chickencoop today, to start raising the boundary walls.. Remember a few years back when it was mandatory to check with your neighbours before your walls went over a certain height?   That'll be another nicety dispensed with, if you've NIA clearance..*winks... As it happens, the higher the walls between us, the better I like it, but that's by the by...

I'd taken the dogs out for a pee at bedtime and stood and listened to the faint thready squeak of a wireless nunu kick in nearby.. He's thought better of it since then, and not so much as a peep sounded, neither while he diligently bubbled the blood in my legs, or as I sit here now, scribbling... *interested...
This one has a great deal more mischief planned before he's through, and that's a fact.. *shrugs..
I'd been going through the pictures I'd taken in the early hours the other day, inch by inch on zoom, when I came across THIS strange phenomenon, and I'm flummoxed as to what can possibly have caused it.. A trick of the light? Nope, there wasn't a glimmer in that dark corner above our garbage cans in the courtyard..
Remember how I told you that I've that equally inexplicable picture of Freddie's (No. 12) upstairs wall, that I took standing halfway up my stairs to the road?  He had the hmm.. eThekwini Painters and Decorators in at the time (something like that), and they'd left THIS big rough unpainted patch where a fat cable feeds through the wall into his upper story... I was simply taking pictures to update my album at the time, and only much later when I'd looked at them, could you see that whole rough area glowed a ghostly lumo green.. Hau!

So now here I am taking shots of the terrace above my courtyard, in my endless search to find the 'nunus', and I got in the first three or four panels of the precast wall between us and the Scrabble-Player's, that are almost hidden under the acalypha shrubs....
Okay - So WTF is that on the wall pillar?  Zoom it right in and what do you see?  A perfect circle about the size of the rim of a drinking glass with a dot in the centre, all done out in the exact same lumo green that was applied to the Accountant's wall years back.
I climbed up there the next morning and checked it out, and I swear I couldn't find a thing on the pillar, so I pulled a fair-sized sheet of metal across the base and left it at that.. *shrugs...

I was back out in the courtyard this morning with a screwdriver, happily chipping away at all the white chalk? markings that V has dotted about the stone and brickwork.. (it's bloody theraputic, I tell you)..  The interesting thing was, that each time I ventured near the bin end, in line with that spooky little green light, I kept getting a sharp headache.. Something I'd not been aware of when I took the picture, or when I was up there covering the area with the metal sheet.  Hey, it's probably psychosomatic bullshit, and just my vivid imagination at work, hey Chop? *winks...

Would the Rocket Scientist recognize that odd lumo circle if he saw it? Oops, nope, I forgot, he's busy with far greater things, and I can forget about any help from that quarter... Cest la vie..
Course, that's not all I was lucky enough to catch on camera, but I figure I'll batter your ears with that another day.. *staggers off back to the torture chamber...

Tuesday 20th March at 7.15am

A single furtive 'woop!' next door and the Knob is doing what?  Does he tell the Missus he's arming the ancient cctv cameras now ostentatiously decorating his yard, or does he admit to her that he's tightening the connection to ours?  *eyeroll...
It got really busy after I'd climbed back on board Cloud 9 at 12.30am this morning, and twice Nobby had sounded the alarm frantically.. It's a given that the GateJumper was back and wandering about ours freely, as both the little dogs were uneasy.. Nonetheless, I eventually fell asleep, and left him to go about his nefarious business unchallenged... *yawns...

The BackFire levels have risen alarmingly as BigEars listens desperately for a chance remark to be dropped, and I have to wonder whether his stay-over visitor is impressed by the levels of sheer spite employed by his host..
Take care out there, and
peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 20th March 2012 at 10.52am...