Monday, March 26, 2012

STONY SILENCE..
(begun Tuesday 27th March at 2.55am...)


The GameWrecker got back from the shops just as CrackerJack was backing out of his gates, around 6.20pm last night..  It must have been about ten or fifteen minutes after that, that I felt an enormous jab of pain as I sat in front of the telly... Switching over to just the Smart Phone control and as usual, callously over-compensating in the process?  Yeah baby... *gags...
Speculation being the name of my runner-up game, let's give it a bash, shall we?  Balliram arrived back just after 8pm AFAIK, so he hadn't gone far...
To Virgin at Westville for a bit of networking at the gym?  To 45th Cutting Avenue for a quick tete-a-tete with the RF Engineer?
Rubbish, he could do that on the phone in half the time?  Sure, but if he thought there was a chance that someone more skilled than himself was attempting to monitor his calls, the safer bet would be to visit his Tutor in person?

How does it work?  Does he get given the spectrum co-ordinates (?) for each of the many different and devastating frequencies for free, or is there cash involved? You want a specific killer wavelength, it'll cost you?  Why this weirder than usual train of thought?

I'd gone to bed at 8.30pm, and was still busy reading at exactly 8.40pm (my Casio time) when out of the blue he'd floored me with a single blow..*blinks... As with pretty much everything, I know little to squat about anatomy, and will have to ask the GW what part of me the Sadist went after last night.. Right-hand side, just behind the last rib, was what it seemed like to me...
I'd clutched the area and fallen back on the pillows without uttering a sound.. As there's infra-red involved, the Creep would've seen me go down, but would've been disappointed by my silence..*winks...
I can safely say that in all the years of pain that this Sicko has been so diligently administering to his guinea-pigs here in the Crescent, that I've never personally experienced that intensity of pain in that particular area before..*impressed...
So - Was he off out for that relatively short period of time, to purchase a new and deadly frequency to add to his arsenal, and one that he simply couldn't resist trying out, once he'd settled back down at the Chickencoop?  Conclusion?
Our resident BullyBoy was issuing me with a threat, and a pretty heavy one at that...

Something kept stirring in the cooked recesses of my memory banks yesterday, and it finally surfaced, though the time frame has gone forever... It could in fact be months ago that I recall stepping out onto the front garden path, to find the brickwork that runs around the bottom half of our house walls, was in a mess.. If you asked me to describe it, I couldn't, just that it looked as though something had gone wrong on the bricks that run below the two front bedrooms...
Hindsight is a wondrous thing is it not?  For it turns out that the Nocturnal Painter doesn't restrict himself to splashing gouts of lumo paint on our precast walls, but had already begun way back, by applying it to the very bricks of the house itself, including sections of our garage wall...

You knew this?  Did you snigger among yourselves at the astonishing ease with which this was achieved?  As I've repeated endlessly and in detail how Sue the Book's ancient banger and her kid's motorcycle were removed from their locked property, despite the large dog, it shouldn't be too much of a leap for you to picture the Wall Jumper employing his artistic efforts right below the snoring occupants of the house, dogs included....
So, tellus if you would Balliram?  Does your satellite-feed now have our little property glowing in the dark as a result of your droog's efforts?
With the additional substance now applied to the wall just yards away from our kitchen, and to the section up by the rockery, you can hardly miss in your attacks on all sides of our home, right, and it's no wonder my pain levels have increased so dramatically...
The paintwork slapped on the bricks in front would, I'm guessing, go a ways to explaining the remarkable heat trapped in those two front rooms..  A heat that would only  dissipate fractionally, if at all, in the cool early hours of the morning when our Controller finally slept...

Was I right after all in guessing that the fibre and wireless testing done on us wasn't enough, and that Doktor Stef Roux's technology has now been included in the bouquet of technological tortures Balliram employs to increase our misery? (See Popular Mechanics, July 2011, Tangling with Telecoms, and my word, is the fellow not a clone of Chris de Burgh or WHAT?!)
We're now part of an attempt at creating a global quantum communications system?  Lovely..*eyeroll...
Before you fall over snorting in disbelief, read the article carefully, and you'll see that the eThekwini Municipality, during the watch of that scurvy crook, Sutcliffe, had already been using a quantum cryptography system to communicate, for some time.. *heaves..

My word, Mikey.   It's no wonder I've been excluded from your list of recipients who've received threatening lawyer's letters written on your behalf, though it's hardly likely to be due to any feelings of guilt on your part.. Rather, it's a stupendously nasty can of worms you'd prefer to avoid opening, not so?
See, I've got copies of all the letters I ever wrote to the then Head of Electricity, Howard Whitehead, several of which I hand-delivered to his Secretary, Rosemary Naidoo, at the time...
Easy enough to tie that correspondence to the fibre through the water/sewer line trials done by Cornelis Groesbeek's H20 company here in Sherwood, and down in Cato Crest. (If any part of Allen Spence's conversation is to be believed)  The stony silence that ensued is IMO, conclusive evidence that we here in the lower section of Harris Crescent, Sherwood, were the designated Test Dummies for this risky yet magical technology...

Will you argue that more than a few of the residents were approached, and willingly signed up for the trials, and that only a few like ourselves, Sue the Book, and B.Snr. were for reasons unknown, left out of the loop?  Reasons unknown Al? No ways.. We were to be the entertainment factor for the Operation, were we not?   To be abused at will by Nayager and his then IT Monkey, Collin P Balliram, in an ongoing demonstration of the clever mischief that could be created by using the surveillance technology over the powerlines.. *vomits freely...
Sutcliffe's determined efforts to blackmail his erstwhile colleagues into silence, and to grab himself another big chunk of rate-payer's money in the process, pale next to his crime of handing innocent civilians over to the Druglord Barnabas, employed by the ShaikBoyz to oversee the installation of the technology here in the Zone..

Will the Town Clerk whine that he had no idea that criminals were heavily involved in the Project?  This from one who has protected and supported the Mpisanes as they snuffled and rooted in the City coffers? From one who has staunchly defended a drunk and killer driver?
I've survived these years since Sutcliffe signed us over to Barnabas, (just doing your job, right Mikey?) by lying to myself continuously, for want of a better option.. I've cunningly insisted to myself that it's been flattering to be a part of such ground-breaking technology, albeit unofficially...
I've gibbered and crawled, and bitched and moaned, for your collective delight, and the reward for my dedicated service?

Would you tell me that I'm now the bait being used to catch one of the worst offenders given control over the powerlines?  That due to my interest in death and the hereafter, and my devotion to both el Sol and the coffin nails, it's been concluded that I have no respect for my own life, and am therefore a worthy lure set to trap the murderous goonda next door?  Shush, or I'll give the game away?  I will NOT!
Each lie that you come up with is more fantastical than the one before, and has as much chance of saving us, as my lasting long enough to make it to the moon..*snorts...

The message sent me at 8.40pm last night was unmistakeable, and in Balliram's opinion I have outlived my usefulness, and you'll have to forgive me if I question your commitment to stopping this Foul Creature now, or at any point in the future...
Much like me he's a bottom-feeder and can sense trouble, though in his case he has the connections necessary to protect him from Justice ever being served...  Where does that leave us, and all the other hostages dotted about the Zone, that he delights in torturing physically?
Not your problem, as you're way too busy attempting to topple the Ruling Party, to bother with trivialities?  Nice one, guys..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 27th Marcyh 2012 at 8.48am.