Sunday, March 04, 2012

LIABILITY..?
(begun Saturday 3rd March at 5am..)


In 100 words or less, summarise your blog's objective, and what it is that you hoped to achieve. *blinks..
If, after going on eight years, I'm given the floor and am still unable to do anything more than mumble and mutter incoherently, I guess I remain firmly in the entertainment sector, and will never be taken seriously... *shrugs.. 
 Thinking that I could intrigue my betters sufficiently into doing the leg work on my wild guesses was always doomed to fail, but I can't deny it's been fun trying... My ongoing search for a champion led instead to a mass migration of cojones, where they remain on the Missing Balls list today (though judging by the hairs on my chinny-chin-chin, I may have picked up a couple myself!) *winks..

Hmm.. Balls and no brain? A combination most definitely designed to elicit sniggers and disbelief.. Crushed? In mitigation I'd have to say I've done the best I can with the extremely limited resources at my disposal.. The fact that my best has included alienating the few who might just have had the means to rescue us, is pretty much par for the course..*chokes.
So, if there is any lamenting taking place, dear durbanite/zebra, rest assured it's only directed at my own inadequacies, and my inability to come across as anything other than the Simpleton I am, and am destined to remain forever... *beams..

LATER at 8.10pm

I was making heavy weather as usual, when the GW finally came to my rescue and got me into the Washington Times Communities page to read more on the Smart-Meter article posted by a bloke from Finland...
Are the smart meters in Blairgowrie instead of Telkom's Wireless boxes, or as well as?  *curious.. There I was thinking we here in the Zone were the worst off, but now I'm not so sure at all...
As always it's the comments following the articles that I enjoy the most, and I've nicked a quote from a poster called True Knowledge that fits our Area Controller so perfectly it might have been tailor-made just for him..
'The violent, ignorant, non-empathetic humans that are emerging, birthed and fed on artificial technology'.  Enough said... *shrugs..

It was great to have my theories about diabetes confirmed as well, as I've told you it's as if every other person here in Sydenham is a diabetic, and I'm willing to bet that 99.9% were diagnosed post-2004, and after the satellite dishes were added to the microwave tower and the surrounding masts....
A test/control group was difficult to set up? Hell, there are at least a dozen of us here in Sherwood that would've been perfect for that task, but due to the secrecy and lies that have surrounded the Wireless Project from day one,official scientific studies were the last thing the Druglord wanted...

As chuffed as I am to find there are other bloggers out there who are sounding the alarm, I have to question what exactly they hope to achieve by endlessly discussing the veracity of this or that study, and avoiding any mention of the criminals in this country who are operating this culling technology?  Is it the old 'more flies with honey routine', or what? *baffled...
I tried that, and I can tell you from bitter experience that it doesn't work... Attempting to elicit sympathy from one who is happy to flood the local schools with every banned substance known to man, was always an impossible goal.. *shrugs...
Our Earl arrived at his elevated position solely due to his callous disregard for his fellow-man, and no amount of respectable suits and earnest, bullshit-filled monologues on how he and the Wireless Project will save his homies, can change the fact that one way or another he is a Death-Dealer... *yawns...

Back in the eighties and nineties you had a choice whether or not to buy his warez.. These days however, the product he peddles arrives in most homes here in the Zone unrequested, and without needing your signature.. I've little doubt that if you were one of the Chosen, you would have fallen on this free offer with delight, and were only too happy to rig up all the additional outdoor lighting requested of you...
How's the Heslop family doing over in Raftery?  Still clinging stoically to their ThickSkin status?  Still grateful to cousin Earl for favours bestowed on them?
How are their neighbours doing?  Many crippled, or actually croaked?  Beating a futile path to their GPs door, in the hopes that he'll eventually stumble across a medication that will stop the pains that their weird and constantly changing symptoms cause them?

How many diabetics in Raftery, Mary, and Grindrod alone?  How many knee-replacements and Carpal Tunnel ops since 2004?  Come - Let's have the medical records of every man Jack here in the Zone from 2000 onwards, and I figure you'll be able to judge for yourselves that something began happening to residents in 2004/5 on an unprecedented scale .. Something that seriously resembles a horrorshow...
Easier said than done?  These things can't be rushed?   Meanwhile we'll sit and rant about it on the interwebz, and leave the likes of Barnabas and his cronies to continue their killing spree....

Can I take you over to Keal Road where I'd hazard a door-to-door would provide interesting results? How's about the three apartment blocks at Sydenham Heights?  Jesus, Mary and Joseph, you want a control group to study, and here you have an entire densely populated suburb and you turn away from me in irritation?  *mutters...
You've gotta love it.. Control group? Study?  Who exactly is going to fund such an initiative when the archived results of wireless testing on humans carried out in the eighties have already been circulated in the country... ? *waves to Rezah...

Sunday 4th March at 4.45am

It's not pussy-footing around with a mere drizzle out there... No ways, it's coming down hard and steady in buckets, and has probably been raining all night... Whether Mother Nature or HAARP generated, it's a sound that takes a lot of beating...
Will the rain shift the mountain of earth that Mr. Dawood's Roseanne cc. construction wekkers have been steadily dumping in the parkland next to the Convent's Rec Centre on that steep slope?  I say parkland, but for all I know further under-the-counter deals have been struck with the Muni, and Mr. D. now owns that ground as well...*shrugs..  Worst case scenario?  A mud-slide that takes that raw mountain of earth down into the storm water drains at the bottom of the valley, causing chaos to Groesbeek's H20 company cabling..
Whoa!  It's now 4am and the wall of heat arrives without any preamble..
Mornin, Creep... *waves...

Along with the almost immediate increase in my personal Christmas beetle song, comes the sound of a toad attempting to croak...After a couple of feeble tries, it gives up and falls silent...Another import, tossed over our wall to eke out it's short pitiful existence?
Pre-2004 we would've been deafened by the colonies of toads breeding down in the storm water drains, but right now, that's probably the only toad I've heard this entire summer... *looks at Manisha..
You're still confident the eco-system is going to recover from this ongoing devastation, or you don't really care, as long as the Trough Feeders continue to be outed with the help of the Wireless Surveillance technology?  See, outed is a long way off being brought to book and actually incarcerated for their piggery, and by the time that happens, if ever, it's unlikely the environment will recover, let alone it's inhabitants...

Speaking of pigs - Sitting in front of the box last night, my thighs and knees came under fierce attack.. I mention it merely because Balliram's violent assaults are so varied that one never knows which part of one's anatomy will be next to bear the brunt of his rabid attentions.. *blinks..

Has Freddy up at No. 12 really got a sparkly green-flashing WiFi Monster housed in that Wendyhouse that's so precisely lined up to my chair in the lounge?  A monster that can cut through the precast walls, and bricks and mortar, to nail me on order?  Could I be given a Cook's Tour of the completed section of the mini-base station that calls itself St. Theresa's?
Did the orphans ever get to enjoy the use of the Lotto-funded upgrade to their swimming pool, or does it remain empty to this day, and if so, why?

I anticipate the local rags will next week be filled with pictures of our philanthropic SAPS Sydenham Comms. Officer, as he continues to emulate his previous Boss and attempts to fool you into believing he gives a toss for the Community in any way.. *eyeroll.. Enough..
Odds are that I'm holding forth here to a room that's empty, apart from one seriously obsessed Area Controller..
Do I promote the new blog, or for that matter the Rocket Scientist's post made on the Washington Times Community site, or would they rather I didn't..? *stumped... Am I now regarded as a bloody liability, even by the Seriously Good?
You shut your face there Earl.  I'm not addressing you, or the fools that were hoodwinked, bullied or bribed into supporting you, on your murderous mission.. *spits..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 4th March 2012 at 6.16pm.