Thursday, March 22, 2012

FLOGGING A CARCASE...
(begun Thursday 22nd March at 3.35am..)

*It doesn't seem that long ago that I could sign into my gmail account and when I was finished, simply hop on over to blogger.com. Apparently that option is no longer available, as I simply get the Problem Loading Page? There's also been a distinct change to my blog update page on the top function bar. Am I to fret?*

Okay, I give up... Who stole the nunus?  It's really odd to sit up in bed and not hear that little fella down the bottom of the garden kick in, or at least one of it's mates nearby.. Since I mentioned my increased interest, Mr. Mean has lived up to his reputation and put me on short rations... *glum..
He's right of course, and my tendency to overdo everything has to be curbed, though it goes without saying this doesn't apply to Einstein himself, and I awoke to a veritable wall of BackFire that pervades the entire house... *eyes streaming...
I grit my yellowed stumps and remind myself that it's character-building, and that's that...

There's a stiff breeze out, and I unlocked and went onto the verandah to find a full-bodied chorus of Wireless song streaming out from the direction of the Recreation Centre at St. Theresa's... It's either stopped since then, or I simply can't hear it from my vantage point here at the desk...*shrugs...
Is the massive 4-phase Lotto-funded upgrade to that establishment finished yet?  Are they going to bother painting the outside of the toddler's dorms, or has this been done already and I missed it?
*The sound of a chopper's rotor blades carries on the wind, and you just know its the stoic AirWing guys diligently capturing the latest linked up data*

I must take a long-overdue dekko at the Convent through the binoculars, to see if that building is still looking so tatty, despite all it's larnie additions and alterations.. With all the chirping about the National Lottery being riddled with corruption, wouldn't you kill for a look at their books?  I figure you'd be astounded at just how many millions have been funnelled into charitable institutions here in the Zone alone, over the past seven years or more, all on behalf of the Wireless Surveillance Project...
I'd bet good money they were involved in the upgrade at St. Philomena's as well, as there's another establishment that could safely be referred to as a mini base station.. Did I say safely? Hah!
Is the Zone Community as grateful now as they were when the Telecoms Industry first got the ShaikBoyz and their stooge Michael Barnabas to start wiring up their homies?
With every other resident now diagnosed as diabetic or crippled by some so-called arthritic disease?  You can bet there's a great many cancers flourishing in the wireless/EMR laden air as well, but traditionally those aren't discussed as openly as one's wildly fluctuating sugar-levels, or the agonising pain in one's knees... *shrugs..

Even my own Amazon-like constitution appears to have left the building, though that's hardly surprising, hey Balliram?  *winks.. Yesterday was a classic, and the levels of BackFire out on the verandah and including my tiny front lawn, were at their peak, despite the Freedom Day celebrations being held a few hundred yards higher up the valley, on the Playing field...
Those kids are no different to the rest of the country right now, hey Mo?  Survival of the fittest, and adapt or die, being the Wireless Project's mantra?  Inside my home?  Our Area Controller chose to employ the savage Jabs to the Head and Neck for the day, and the results were pretty astonishing.. At certain points around the house I'd be treated to nose-running Knives to the Head, which would vanish completely when I moved away...Neato.. *vomits over Balliram...
Came the evening, and I guess he'd gotten rid of most of his rage, and he settled for the BackFire and Burning Feet, and there's no sign at all of the Head Banger frequency so far this morning... *yawns...

I'd seen a thread yesterday on mybroadband that had suggested DSTV were busy working on their HD service and that amongst other things, their fiddling may temporarily cause blank TV screens to be experienced by paying customers?  My word, but how cleverly that ambiguous statement may be used to cover all manner of glitches that occur to one's trusty TV set during an average viewing day... *applauds wildly...
I tend to refer to Multi Choice as the Devil's Work these days, as hardly an hour goes by before something catches my eye and I stop what I'm doing to watch the darned box, but I guess that's a Pensioner's perogative...

We certainly don't have a wide-screen TV or HD, and I never did get the PVR installed either.. It's sitting unopened in the wardrobe, and it was a silly idea in the first place.. Can you begin to imagine the fun the Creep would have had, corrupting it?  Even now, despite Balliram's lame attempts to reconstruct his foul image, should he hear the two oldies audibly enjoying a particular program, chances are that the screen will disappear, and Multi-Choice's insistence that it will restore itself won't come to pass until we reset it at the wall-jack.. *spits...
At least the Chop is at last remembering to activate the lost-signal red light on the decoder when he hits the TV..*winks...
The GameWrecker said to ask you about Error 16, as he actually reads that little window that sometimes floats all about our screen when the picture vanishes, while I of course don't bother....
Again, I have to say how impressed I am by the tying up of so many loose ends... Using that thread to instill the idea that DSTV are in fact working behind the scenes to improve their larnie HD service, will cover all manner of mischief employed by the likes of our Area Controller, and the average plonker will shrug off my whines as sheer imagination.. Brilliant!

Me and my screwdriver have accepted that we can't keep up with V and his 'applications' that are visible everywhere, now we know what to look for... They're certainly not restricted to just the white chalk markers and those pretty splashes of violet.. Not by a long shot... If I keep going at this rate, chances are the GW will be signing papers to have me admitted to Town Hill before long, so I must put the brakes on hard and sit back and wait... Incorrigibly impatient as I've always been, it's the Sadist himself that's taught me the little about patience that I've learned... *waves...  Difficult though I find it, I tell myself the rewards will be worth it, so just sit tight and it's bound to happen...
Meanwhile, it's hoped that young V is suitably remunerated for following orders to destroy trees and shrubs for LOS, and for placing substances about to enhance and relay our private conversations back to BigEars...

Ochre and biscuit are currently my fave colours, and you'd better believe it, though these may change drastically after my Landscape Artist's next visit.. *cackles... Come on you sour-spirited CHOP, and admit it!  I've lost none of my ability to keep you and your low-life chommies in stitches with my ongoing lunatic efforts to understand the magical technology that's killing us... Just when I think I've gottit, I find myself back at square one with a bang.  *roffels...
But hey, happily for you and your fear of becoming just another ageing Cracker, we both know I'm simply too stupid to throw in the towel...
To the guys up at the Wireless Station on Ridge Road, who cling to the mistaken belief that they're on the Good Team?  The fact that this Creature is being allowed to continue operating anything other than a toilet flush, says a great deal about you...Time was, when a genuinely good guy would care for even a sparrow that falls... Days that are long gone, hey fellas?
Right now we're just so much collateral, to be shrugged off and ignored, in the greater scheme of things...  A sick side-show for the more sadistically perverted among you to snigger at, in between 'saving' the country.. *chokes...

Are you going to bail Booysens out, or isn't that part of the script you follow?  Another grand theatrical production by the Puppeteers who lurk in the shadows to cunningly manipulate your thinking, and to distract you from the river of water that runs down your street daily, or the raw sewage that leaks steadily into the ocean, thanks to Sutcliffe and his chum Cornelis Groesbeek...
By all means cut back drastically on your water and power consumption, and see where your sacrifices get you.. Check out the always-on circuits of streetlights that are everywhere you turn, (the length of Sydney Road this morning at 11am), and the torrents of water running wastefully and unattended to, in each suburb, and ask yourselves will it all really be worth it in the end?  What will become of the values you've struggled to instill in your children, in this Brave New World?  Interesting times indeed....

LATER at 7.45am

It's been a while since the BackFire was run non-stop at these savage levels, and I no longer try to ease my pain by hoping that at least I earned his displeasure.. Frankly, he needs no reason other than his own perverted satisfaction.. *shrugs... Karma?  I've had a bit of a rethink on that subject since Nayager's demise, and we'll just leave it at that... *grins...
Peace..

Thursday 22nd March 2012 at 7.36pm.