Friday, February 17, 2012

MAKING HAY..
(begun Thursday 16th February at 3.15am..)

*I went through my scribbled rough before coming here to publish, and have to ask that you cut me some slack, as even I struggle to make sense of it all...*

The floor under the tiles in the bathroom is concrete.. So when I'd padded quietly in there and stood silently fishing for a hair slide that had come loose, it was too much for BigEars to wait... He tells himself that he's got lightning quick reactions, when in fact it's more likely to be force of habit after all these years of squatting in ours...
The small 'clunk' sound that came from the computerised washing machine standing in the corner didn't therefore startle me in the least, as it's happened before... A very similar noise to the one that occurs so often when he's in a rush, and thumps carelessly into the lounge behind the TV...

I've told you previously how the GW's larnie laundry-aid didn't make it's designated delivery date, and that when it did finally arrive a day or so later, it was carried by two of what, with hindsight, were probably Majoor Groenwald's equally pale-skinned colleagues in civvies..
When you think of the time and money wasted on this entire pathetic operation, you should in fact cringe with shame.. A contact at the store where the item was bought would've been called, and arrangements made for an 'independent' delivery company to collect the machine, from where it would've gone somewhere and been unpacked and studied, before it was decided where was the best place to put the miniscule wireless enhancer..
You don't use front line cops for these lame exercises?  It's a Special Unit run by Groenewald that concentrates on this particular aspect of the project?  Their relationship to Capital Air down in Brickfield Road is what?  Any aircon units sold down there, automatically have a little 'extra' added without the buyer's knowledge?  You bet they do... *grins... I'd also bet their prices are really competitive, and that they have customers from all over the Zone and beyond, as a result... *winks..

While they certainly won't be the only aircon company working so closely with the Bugging Unit, they're definitely the pick of the bunch here in Sydenham...  You might want to bear that in mind when you finally cave to the appalling summer heat, and decide that aircon is the way to go..
CockyLocky Groenewald was as pleased as punch by his own cleverness, and couldn't resist standing right next to me, while he fiddled with the aircon unit almost above my head, in the GP's waiting room...
I wouldn't have given it much thought, but for the fact that on a subsequent visit my GP had asked me to go round his desk and show him my scar, at which point I'd ended up standing right next to his aircon unit, and Millie had literally shrieked in protest... Sure, she's an abomination, but a bloody reliable one..*beams..

So there you have it, folks... Unless you take yourself into an aircon dealer's premises without any preamble, make your purchase, and then get a close and trusted relative to install the thing, it's likely you're going to get more than you bargained for.. Hell, even if you got away with the above, you'd probably find the unit playing up within days of it's installation..
You'd have no idea that your local Area Controller was surging it repeatedly until you were forced to get in an outside tech to come 'fix' the problem...  People are just so gullible hey Groenie? *teeth...
Hey - I can shoot my fat mouth off here till the cows come home, and it ain't gonna change anything, as the handful of Readers left standing, are all your supporters? *chokes...
See what you did there Balliram?  One little careless clunk as you activated the enhancer in our washing machine and I'm off and frothing at the wimmies... *snorts...  Often enough when the GW's out and I'm bathing, and the Pervert blatantly changes the tone of my Christmas Beetle Chorus or jabs me spitefully with the Knives to the Back to announce his arrival, I'll bang hard on the side of the machine in the hope that he's listening avidly with his eavesdropping system cranked to the max... Mean?  You think that's mean? *collapses snorting...

 Ngobeni stays and Booysens goes? Lawd, am I in over my head .. Anything to do with the Killer Unit operating out of Cato Manor?  A nice bit of psychological manipulation there, dudes.. If it hadn't been for that photo published in the Press I'd probably have thought the guys were doing a good job.  To have them pictured in jovial mood at a celebratory braai was a stroke of genius, and one has to wonder who it was that fished out that incriminating evidence and gave it to the Press... Anyone care to check those guy's bank balances and see which of them received a fat bonus around that time?

I'm heading back down to my GP's rooms later on this morning, as Balliram and a few of his equally piggish chommies well know... Millie lll has been getting restless, and I'm going to have a shot at getting her excised today.. A repeat performance of the fiasco last March?  Where the eight ampules of anaesthetic injected may as well have been water for all the good they did?  We'll just have to wait and see...

wrathex had posted on a different thread to the usual chemo one in the Health & Wealth Forum, when I logged on yesterday...
I'd typed a comment in reply and my Controller had immediately amused himself by giving me repeated 'The message you have entered is too short' before I pm'd the Kind Mod for assistance, and asked if there was any way he could post my comment for me instead...  Have the rules changed recently?  Am I no longer under the protection of the silently glowering Stromboli?  Is it back to open season on Idiots over there?
Does the Telecoms Agent not continue to grin wolfishly and say that anyone dumb enough to find my blog worthy of perusal is welcome to visit me?  Does he continue to omit to mention that each IP number that clicks on my efforts is noted and checked out by my Area Controller, and if necessary reported back to van Zyl?  I give myself too much credit?  Pfft.. as if...

Judging from the 4G fearmongering thread on the Broadband and IT News Forum, the Strategist is making hay while the sun shines, and getting in as many lies as he can, while the coast is clear.. Methinks the fellow protesteth too much is not a concept that would occur to our van Zyl, as comments tumble from him for all the world like a serious bout of the Chinese Splatters... *chokes...
Did my own Vaseline Boy (to borrow a disgusting but accurate description) hustle to contact Jannie after reading Karl's note in my gmail inbox?  Is that what's led to the Telecom's Agent's flurry of posts in the 4G thread?
A chink in the Rocket Scientist's armour that you can guarantee has had a whole lot of crooked heads come together in a huddle, in an effort to see whether this flaw may be exploited and used to their advantage?   You've all seen the depths that Jannie will sink to, to thwart his so-called enemies.. The clear and very real threat he employed by having Dorney's trees visibly fried to a crisp, and you have to know that if it wasn't for Muller's backup safety measures, the Educator would've been 'dealt' with, a long time back...
I must go, cheers..

Friday 17th February at 3.30am.

Godknows what woke me around 3am, but I was oddly pain-free again, and in no hurry to move, so he smacked fat Sophie instead....  From dead-to-the-world to off the bed and frantically shaking her ears in a nano-second, it's got to take a pretty unpleasant sensation to achieve those startling results...
In the early years of mischief, back when he still took her advice, I've no doubt she tried repeatedly to explain to him that deliberately causing the local canines misery lost him brownie points with a certain section of his peers... He never really got it, and still regards the dogs for the most part as easy targets...

How did that pitbull over in Knight Road suddenly manage to crawl under the fence/wall and attack the neighbour?  How come it hadn't used that exit point before and gone after Lorton's chihuahuas on previous occasions?
Let me remind you of what happened here a couple of years ago, when I was doing dog duty for the Scrabble Player while the family were away on holiday..
They'd not been gone like five minutes when Joey was discovered out on the road, and I'd scuttled next door to get him back in and found a hole had been broken in the precast wall, allowing him to escape through to Fred's property and slide out past those gates into the street.. One of my Good Neighbour's relatives had rallied and come and patched the hole promptly, thereby saving the day.
At some point I'd been standing on their verge with No. 12's little daughter, and she'd remarked out of the blue that she didn't know why their gardener had made the hole in the wall.. Out of the mouths, hey?  *winks...

Was Lorten's death an error?  Did some mischief-making droog quietly enlarge the hole under the fence on the off-chance the pitbulls would take out the neighbour's little dogs next door, only it all went pear-shaped?  I've encountered so much petty wickedness employed in the name of the bloody Project over the years, you'll have to forgive my suspicious mind...  Was the pitbull's behaviour the result of the constant battering it was taking from the Raftery Road mast, just the other side of Sparks Road? Just as my ex-treasurer's Jinx, an ordinarily pleasant-natured animal, had suddenly begun attacking their oldest dog, with no provocation whatsoever, until they had to put the younger dog down?
How many other animals across the Zone have been driven mad by the amount of wireless frequencies hitting their sensitive ears?
Care to share the stats with us, Creep?
And to close - do your Peers over at the Radio Station have a clue about your rabid extra-curricular activities in the area?  Are they impressed by what you get up to in the hours before dawn?  And you all think I'm exaggerating?   *eyeroll..
Stay safe..

---oOo---

Friday 17th February 2012 at 1.22pm.