Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BATTLE OF WILLS..
(begun Tuesday 14th February at 6.30am..)


The sun was just coming up over the horizon when I'd finally taken myself back to Cloud 9 to rest my burning eyes... For at least ten minutes I'd luxuriated in the totally pain-free comfort of my bed when I was joined by the two little dogs, for their early morning romp... At that point Balliram decided enough was enough and chirruped his remote.. Almost immediately Cola began flapping his ears wildly and the now familiar dull ache in my lower back and thighs kicked in...
Psychosomatic bullshit, triggered in both myself and the little dog simultaneously?  He tried to stick it out, but gave up and fled down the passage, while my own discomfort was increased until I too gave up and got up.. *yawns...

And that's pretty much what it's all about, hey Creep?  The supremely self-gratifying sensation that you're in the position of being able to manipulate our lives to the smallest degree?  It matters not whether I'm believed by the majority, as you and I know it's the truth, and that's all that counts... I doubt that you share these small moments of pleasure with anyone these days, as you would've learned the hard way that bragging of your exploits inevitably catches up with you in the end... *winks...
Even Peggy Allison, aka IceyHot, would've begun to wonder about you and your Missus eventually, and just how much information and truth she hadn't been privy to, back in the days of MWeb's Studio 54 IRC trivia channel....

I'd bet spades that the Druglord's involvement in this gigantic scam was omitted from your online cover story and conversations, including a host of other mischiefs created by you and your now very dead ex-partner Nayager....  Did you not deny any knowledge of the two neatly decapitated toads found in my hadeda pool? Or did you grudgingly admit that it may have been something done by a colleague, but no-one you personally knew of? Liar!

The Courageous Couple's brief to infiltrate the local interwebz and become a friend to all, worked like a bloody charm, hey Janneman?  It suckered even the brighter users like Alan Maisey and young shrooms.. Alan's in Japan, omi? Really?  Doing what?   A job at Kyocera arranged for by his friend  Mr. Jannie van Zyl? *sad... The fact that I was always aware of the double game being played changes nothing, and I still regard Chris Maisey as one of the kindest people I've ever had the privilege of meeting online...

It's just on 7am, and as the Creep sounds a single *woop!* from his extra remote I experience a brief twinge of the Knives to the Wrist frequency... I forgot to mention that he'd repeatedly and remotely activated his house alarm yesterday, and that at 3.15pm he'd finally arrived home as the raucous siren was still sounding for the umpteenth time.. He'd double-wooped his newer remote and activated a nearby wirelessed nunu immediately.. What had him scuttling home to base so smartly?  It was only much later that Missus Bernie had called to say she'd seen a SAPS Sydenham vehicle on Freddie's verge, and various people milling about...
Was that what got our Controller home earlier than usual?  Some mischief planned, that he wished to watch first-hand?  *curious...

My metal mouth and neck have borne the brunt of the Sadist's attentions over the last few days, though my lower back and legs inevitably kick in once he's arrived home at the Chickencoop at the end of the day.. The luck of the draw, Balliram, and nothing personal involved?  Were anyone still stupid enough to believe that load of crap, I'd be surprised... While the evidence may still be circumstantial, it's bloody well overwhelming, and you might just as well wear your Sadistic Psycho badge openly....
BTW, should you come to believe that your Area Controller has taken to flooding your home with unregulated wireless frequencies, crippling you in the process, you could always try contacting your nearest branch of SITA to lodge a formal complaint..  Oh wait!  I almost forgot that SITA has already been outed for the corruption in it's ranks, so you can scrap that suggestion after all...

Just who exactly is Roney Moodley and what did he have to do with the Muni's so-called Symantec Anti-Virus Project?  How high up the ladder of rot is he placed?  Does he have more than just a passing relationship with the millionaire Racehorse owner and Head of the Ruling Party for the Umhlanga area?  Yep, our old friend Roy Moodley, father of Lance, and enemy of the Narandas family... *smells the whiff of the Curry Mafia...
There are a staggering number of criminals heavily involved in the Wireless experiment one way or the other, and way more than could ever be brought to book by even a half-way decent judicial system.. Which of course ours isn't any longer, as it too has been deliberately infiltrated by criminals...

I offered once before to help the whistleblower were he/she/they to find they were becoming ill in their own homes.. The offer stands.. The longer you allow yourself to be persuaded to remain silent, the more likely it is that you won't recover from the affects of radiation flooding into your home...
The only way to save yourself is to speak out publicly before it's too late.. You're too afraid? Come on!  Gird your effing loins and take the plunge... If you understandably feel that I'm too thick and dodgy to help you, then at least contact the Mast Fighter or Karl Muller, and fill them in on a few details they may have missed...
Though courage appears to have deserted you since your stunning A Better Life For All revelations posted at www.durbanite.co.za, dig deep and find a drop more if you can... Mr. Holbrook?  I consider his participation on the site to be financially motivated.. Continuing in any way to promote the technology employed by the wireless Surveillance project, despite all of Karl Muller's warnings, shows that tis the monetary rewards or lack thereof, that have him posting comments at durbanite... *shrugs...

Wednesday 15th February at 5.55am..

I've been out on the front lawn to feed the birds, and walked straight into a wall of BackFire.. *blinks...I've little doubt the Controller will whine that he's been forced to increase the levels of emissions this morning due to the wind that's sprung up...
What about the schoolkids who'll be on the playing field a little later?  Directly in the line of fire between Balliram and his own operations base, and Michan/Grindrod, he can't miss them...  He'll turn it down well before the children arrive, and the wind will clear the poison from the air?  That's okay then...? *spews...

LATER at 7.10am

Police Commissioner Ngobeni can breathe a sigh of relief since Nayager was taken out of the picture so drastically, and her Leverage file has clearly been stored away to be added to, until such time as she too reaches her sell-by date...  It was really her lucky day when Barnabas decided that of the two, he'd rather forfeit the Sex Pest.. I'd volunteer my services to Mamunye to play her Jiminy Cricket, but there's no point.  As I failed so miserably with my own Chairman, it's clear I'm not cut out to be anyone's conscience... *grins..

Did you see the front page of yesterday's Daily News?  'SA green rating gets red flag', Tuesday, February 14th. Our environmental decline now has us placed as the world's 5th Worst offender, and I doubt many of you find this surprising... *yawns...
Another milestone reached, that will have Jannie's superiors happily ticking off more boxes, not so?
A small aside that may or may not be relative, is the fact that I don't recall ever seeing quite so many termites in our garden, in the 35 years odd that we've lived here...
Put the spade in just an inch anywhere you choose, and chances are they'll appear as they scuttle about their business... Funny thing is, that it's already mid-February and yet we've not had more than one or two actual flying ants in the house or outside, the entire summer...
You don't find that fairly remarkable?   What is it that's killing them off before they reach maturity?  Should I wade straight on in and say it must be the mast emissions, for want of a better description?

See now, I wouldn't be too sure of that, since our water supplies have been made so easily accessible to outside contamination, and I'm known to water my garden often enough.. *shrugs... The sample of foul-smelling water that the Kind man had taken for testing had been given the all-clear, which hadn't surprised me in the least, and I'm inclined to think that that gentleman will be encouraged to find himself another hobby soon enough, hey Balliram?

I'd been rather more audibly vitriolic than usual yesterday, in response to my Controller's spiteful and over-the-top attentions throughout the day, and at one point I'd muttered aloud that I was well aware that I'd pay for my cheek after office hours, when Balliram's sick obsession wouldn't risk being interrupted by his colleagues...  He didn't let me down either, and the Broken Hip frequency was revived ferociously almost as soon as I put my light out, with the result that I'm back to square one today, and would find it impossible to give anyone a run for their money, let alone a shuffle... *eyeroll...
Let's see how he likes being put on Ignore, shall we?  So far, I've not so much as clucked or spat in his direction, despite him even resorting to a couple of Knives to the Head earlier on, in an attempt to get a rise out of me.. *belches..

Who knows but that he'll go too far one of these days, and end up having to find another old crone to torment..*yawns widely... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to flying free, despite the fascinating life I lead...

LATER at 10.45am

I was still busy trying to edit this blog when the iBurst connection was summarily dropped.. I reconnected and finished editing and hit Publish, only to find that now the Server has disappeared.. *blinks... Can I guess?  The pig has taken offence at my ignoring him?  Nothing more, nothing less? *chokes...Two minutes later and I attempted to reset the connection and was given the old Error 718 Remote computer not responding... You coming out of the closet today Balliram?
I shut down properly after that, and restarted from scratch. Windows loaded, and up bobbed Einstein's usual greeting, by way of the Kaspersky Application Control window..(you young hackers taking notes?) After a wait I was given a connection, and though I was forced to re-edit from the beginning again, no worries... What a wanker fosho... *eyeroll...
Peace julle...


---oOo---

Wednesday 15th February 2012 at 10.48am