Wednesday, December 14, 2011

SPELLING IT OUT...
(begun Tuesday 13th December at 10.04pm)


*I headed down the passage with my notebook about fifteen minutes ago, intending to update my blog, and have to question just how much pressure can suddenly be applied to one's ears before they explode.. That eased off, and now I sit with two aching hips and both hands enduring the Broken Wrists frequency.... Yay Balliram?!* 

The first rumbles of thunder started growling as the storm moved in, but that wasn't what woke me five minutes ago.. After spending two nights huddled in the lounge, suffering widely varying levels of pain, suddenly, and for no apparent reason, my agonies had disappeared totally around 2pm this afternoon... *blinks..
By 7pm I could touch my toes again with ease and my limp was all but gone.. Not so much as a flicker of BackFire either...
And don't give me that it's the Voltaren, as that hasn't touched the tortures that this Psycho-Bully next door has seen fit to administer since last Thursday..

Are you bonkers enough to think for one minute that ANY of this shit is part of the so-called 'normal' ageing process?  *shrill.. Man, I've been diarising the last week, and I have to say it reads like a chapter of mediaeval (sp) torture...
So tonight at 9.19pm I took myself back to Cloud 9, pain-free, and fell into a well-earned and medication-free sleep, only to be woken at 10.40pm on the dot, with a savage bolt of pain to my already targeted hip..*vomits profusely....  We can't have the Project falling into disrepute due to one rogue Area Controller, quoth the Teacher.. You don't bloody say?  *snarls...
This piece of Human Garbage next door appeared to have spent most of the day nobly baby-sitting, or at least at home...
His unfortunate 'friend' the Tubster had arrived in the early afternoon and thereafter had ensued a dedicated reminder to my neighbours at No. 4, of just why they are going to cave and put their home on the market...

I'd anticipated a renewed onslaught on my person as soon as that bass began thudding out of der Bunker, but it hadn't happened...  What occurred to change the Creature's mind at precisely 10.40pm last night, is neither here nor there, as the bloody facts speak for themselves..
Dotted across the Zone are people enduring similar situations, and I have to ask where you stand in all of this... Slyly smiling behind your hands and thanking god it's not you that's on the receiving end of this deranged Monster's attentions?
Ian?  Or ic, if you prefer?
You're still smarting that I singled you out on the odd occasion, and therefore quietly pleased that I'm being dealt with in this barbaric fashion?  Or have you enlisted in what might well be some sort of sick Pity Party created by Jannie van Zyl?
That yes, it certainly appears that my mouth has drawn attention from a number of Undesirables down this end, but shame, the old cow didn't know when to call it a day and STFU?
Is that the route your good buddy the Telecom's Strategist has cautiously opted for, as Karl Muller systematically reduces Jannie's decade+-long cover and character to shreds?

Jesus, Ian.. If I hadn't thought you were worth saving I'd not have bothered pulling you out of the pack - Not that that will salve your injured pride...  For every one of you that reads Muller's posts and the horrific impact begins to dawn on you that you've all been done to a turn, there are five that will burrow their sorry heads deeper into the sand and refuse to believe it's happening...
Kilobits?  Who posted a lovely thread on the uncanny understanding displayed by his 9 year-old nephew?  I caught a glimpse of the real guy for a moment, and there was no hiding it.. The carefully created online personas that the majority of you wear in your deep desire to fit in, are light years away from your true characters...

Singling you out simply because you chose to share something rather beautiful, won't earn me brownie points, but chances are you've read the Rocket Scientist's posts and have drawn your own private conclusions... When are you going to start taking a stand?  Rocking the boat is the last thing you're going to do?  If the Good are going to survive at all under this inhumane experiment engineered by the telecoms giants, there's going to have to be some serious courage displayed...
Speak out FFS, and if you find mischief befalls you as a result, speak out even louder...
Forget about fitting in, or it could be you or yours that are hounded and damaged by these Criminals, and their use of this amazing technology...

Enough.. The GW insisted I resort to a Sched.7 pain-killer after I'd stomped through earlier to tell him the assault had been renewed by a single vicious jab of pain to my hip.   As a result, I can barely see straight, and my outraged incoherence is becoming pointless as usual... *cries...  May you have a better night than the one my Controller intends for me....

LATER at 1.18am, Wednesday 14th December.

As I was saying - And he's back, though it must have taken an almighty whack to drag me awake again.. What's his line to be this time?  As he forces me awake, nearly every hour?  Sleep deprivation might drive me over the edge?  It's nothing to do with him, and little Missus C will swear her husband was sound asleep at the time?  Don't even get me started on his Backup Artist FFS...There's loyalty and there's...ai..
Is he furious at my insistence that the DSTV cable is pulled each night at the GW's bedtime? As doing this has in no way deterred from the severity of his assaults, I doubt that's the main reason behind my recent 'upgrade'..  You don't find it odd?  Just the one enormous jab of pain each time, while the limb is then left to merely ache in the aftermath?
Ah... and there's the Christmas Beetle chorus changing key completely, as I scribble this....Innocently asleep SE GAT!!!

The electrician he had working here a few days back?  There's now an old-fashioned and highly visible cctv camera sitting next to his toilet window, aimed at the passageway by der Bunker, and I've no doubt there are a couple more round the front.. Cosmetic fol-de-rol, installed years too late, and simply because I pointed out truthfully that he has had more 'burglaries' than any of us over the years...
As a so-called Security Consultant for the Banks and Hospitals, albeit in IT, do you not find it questionable that it's taken him eleven years to shore up this glaringly vulnerable access point with recognizable cameras?  I will insist that every inch of his valley-facing deck has in fact been wired for years, and that the only burglaries at his home have been organised ones which, apart from the 'theft' of his red Rodeo, and the shockingly tastelessly arranged 'hostage' drama, were fairly unremarkable, and purely exercises to see what he could get away with from the Insurers....

How many of you lay convulsed in the aisles once it became apparent that this Village Idiot thought she'd have a go at winning the War with pleasantries and self-recrimination?  Oh come on now - Admit it.  Seldom has one so thick laid themselves bare in public to the extent that I've done, and you've lapped it up.. Alternatively grossed out or titillated, it's been your pleasure to feed off of my misery... *nudge, nudge...

LATER at 5.30am

Despite that there's wind in the tops of the gumtrees, here on the side of the hill, it's like that thick stillness, before a single clap of thunder gets the ball rolling again, and the sweat trickles down my raddled form...

The thread at mybroadband on Schizoids was great, and I even checked out the link someone had posted in my desire to see whether I fitted the bill.. Nope. Not even close... *grins...
Now, can someone do the same with the term Psychopath, and interpret the results in easy-to-understand English, for I'd hazard we'd have a match at No. 6... *waves to Balliram....
The absolute PERFECT recruit, Mr. van Zyl?  To lead the way into the New Age, and to show other prospective Area Controllers that monitoring is by no means the dull occupation it's been painted?

A scan done on my assaulted hip is guaranteed to show a truly remarkable diminishing of cartilage, as was proven with my thumb joint back in March... The pains to my shins, and the more recent pins and needles in both feet are proof that the Cowardly One hasn't finished with me by a long shot...
By your continued silence you've allowed him to carry on torturing my fellow CPF Members, friends and neighbours, and I suspect you've no real will to have him shut down...
Have the lines between Good and Bad been so blurred over the last six years, that you now struggle to tell them apart?

Several posters on mybroadband tell me differently, and it cheers me no end, though dragging your feet isn't going to help us in time to be saved.. Your silent pity is useless, and frankly nauseating, and you're going to have to DO something rather more drastic than that, if Balliram is to be stopped in his filthy tracks...
He's just cranked up the BackFire frequency to eye-watering levels and as such, has put an end to my babbling..
Ex maak nog steeds staad op julle, unbelievable as it seems...
May the Force be with you, and peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 14th December 2011 at 11.06am