Saturday, December 10, 2011

DEFEAT...
(begun Sunday 11th December at 7.15am)
Updated Monday 12th December at 8.02am.)

It's time to call it a day.   One too many silly errors, and the very idea that I may have had any credibility whatsoever is a joke...  Though the Resident who'd been taken in to Dodge City for not wearing his seat belt was apparently from Asherville, it's not the Asherville CPF Head that Nayager has schmoozed so determinedly, but the Head of the Sector Policing Forum Motherbody at Clare Estate, and if I persist in confusing the two, it puts everything I ever scribbled under question..

Suitably chastened, it merely confirms that I'd made the right decision in the early hours of today, though it's several hundred blogs too late to save my sorry arse....*eyeroll..
The systematic assault that was begun in the early hours of Thursday morning has escalated to a point where everything I say may be construed as gibberish... Were I to give you the details of the brutalities that occurred to me last night alone, and in the early hours of this morning, you would possibly forgive my decision to fall silent.

However many inaccuracies I've made, my cheek has at last been deemed worthy of a full-on onslaught by the Cracker, which included interestingly enough, several occasions of my heart-rate speeding up, and my 'good' hip coming under fire as well...
The Truth just isn't wanted here in the Zone, nor elsewhere, though I can only hope I've given you enough to go on, to take the few precautions you're able to...

Today's Sunday Times Front Page was the veritable straw that has broken this camel's back, and a more sickening story would be hard to find.. I'm going to take myself out of the picture and wait with bowed head for the coup de gras to be administered, though with my Area Controller's penchant for toying with his prey, it could take a while... *wry grin..
My advice, for what it's worth?  Be careful and be silent, for who knows who might be listening? Baaa.....
Peace...

Monday 12th December at 8.02am

Wretched is as wretched does fosho... Had I hope there'd be a lessening of the pain simply because I said I'd STFU? Man, did I earn my reputation as an idiot... *eyeroll... Four days of intense pain, at times easily comparible to childbirth.. I'd be interested to know what happened at 2.45pm yesterday afternoon, shortly after the GW left for the shops?  Was there a special demonstration arranged for a friend or two?
For that particular hour+ of brutality included not just the one, but both of my hips, my knees, my ankles and culminated in the Burning Feet, (which I've been treated to in the past, and that Missus B.Snr. is more than familiar with... *spews...)

This morning there isn't a corner in my home that's not saturated with the BackFire frequency running at it's top levels.. Ask yourselves whether the success he's achieved with No. 4 has gone to Balliram's cooked head? Has Karl Muller noted the cozy relationship between Multichoice and Telkom?  Has he figured out the connection between the DSTV and TopTV satellite dishes and the Surveillance technology, designed to access your home?  I'm counting on it that he has...
The few calls I made last week to request that people unplug their TV/Satellite dishes when they're not watching the telly could well be another reason for the firestorm of rage unleashed in my home...And here it should be noted that the louder the derisive laughter emanating from Jannie van Zyl's corner at this point, the more likely it is that I've hit a home run here.

If there's a simple way of lessening these devastating attacks on my person I'd be obliged if you stuck your neck out and let me know asap..  It may not involve money as there is none, and it has to be something the GW will agree to... A tall order, but without your help it's Game Over, and the Wicked shall indeed inherit the earth... *belches...
If there was any intention of making some sort of live-feed Snuff Clip to amuse his Superiors, that would be a FAIL.  Balliram has managed to irritate me sufficiently into keeping the curtains in the two front bedrooms closed... Ooops!?
You can lay that at his appalling lack of subtlety and bull-in-a-china-shop approach to spying... Something that up till now our Earl saw as an advantage.... *winks...  Don't go too far now...Much as it chokes me to admit it, I need you now more than ever....