Friday, December 02, 2011

MANSLAUGHTER...
(begun Friday 2nd December at 2.35am..)

*As I type today's title, a strange pain hits the side of my neck nearest the kitchen, and affects the fillings on that side as well.. He grows bolder by the day....*

The GameWrecker got in from the shops before dark yesterday. He hadn't been home long when he came through to where I was sitting in front of the TV, and dropped his voice conspiratorially... Say again? I cried shrilly... Still keeping his voice low, he announced that he'd just watched as someone had dropped a young bloke off next door, complete with his luggage, and the gates at the Chickencoop had been opened to swallow him up...*blinks...
The comings and goings at No. 6 have always been of interest to me, simply because they so often affect us directly, but my main interest on this occasion was why my old man was practically whispering his news...

You know as well as I do that the poor dear remains unable to conceive that the Lout infests every corner of our home and is privy to every sound we make, and yet there he was speaking sotto-voice, for all the world carrying on as if Balliram might hear him...*cackles...
The hours preceeding my SO's arrival back from the shops had been astonishingly mischief-free, and even my brief sojourn onto the interwebz had had me checking out mybroadband without the latest blank white screen throwing up.. There'd not been so much as a hint of BackFire either, as I'd sat in my corner of the lounge waiting for the old man's return....
With hindsight, our Controller must have been anticipating his guest's arrival, and was on his best behaviour...

It had been a real stinker here in Durban yesterday and as a result I was so knackered that I took myself to bed to read, even earlier than usual.. I'd finally put the light out at 8.07pm but the extreme humidity had me tossing about sweatily until suddenly, at 9.27pm, I was assailed by fierce earache.. *blinks... Either the truce was over or Balliram's visitor was taking a shower and our Controller had seized the moment to painfully remind me of his ownership... *shrugs.. I muttered aloud furiously and was rewarded with the Throat Tickler frequency instead, and reduced to a dry hacking cough before I was left alone to drift off to sleep..

It was 10pm when a single almighty crack of thunder had me and my two furry companions levitating briefly on Cloud 9 and we'd all three scuttled down the passage to find the GW packing up for the night.. He said the TV screen had broken up and he'd lost the signal moments before, and of course it hadn't restored itself as MultiChoice assure you that it will..*winks...
We'd tried to get the dogs to go out and pee, but by then the rain was bucketing down and they'd declined to oblige... The temperature had mercifully dropped by the time I got back in bed and I was permitted to sleep until about 2am...

By the time I dragged myself out of bed the Creep was waiting for me, and though I'd already made my first coffee, the loud click from the kettle jackpoint made sure I was aware of his presence, and he literally had a wall of BackFire ready for me here in the backroom, where it continues to run at it's peak levels... It must be noted that apart from his Wirelessed nunus kicking in as I moved about the house, I heard no muted Wireless song this morning at all...*eyebrows up...

If you're still awake and paying proper attention, would it surprise you to learn that my old man is currently (!) crippled?  That by yesterday he was visibly in distress and says that he will have to visit the GP again?  That he's acquired this strange new ache in his calf as if he'd pulled a muscle, and yet he's still on anti-inflammatories for his shoulder? *winks at Balliram... The fun that you and your ilk are enjoying via the use of your newly acquired knowledge of precision frequency attacks is something you can achieve without any fear of reprisals, not so O Yellow-Bellied One?

After all, who in their right mind would ever believe that one human being would deliberately and repeatedly assault another in such a cowardly fashion?  I would, but of course my sanity is questionable.. I would even go so far as to say that the Wireless Song that's been running from the enhancer a few yards from where the GW sleeps is the reason my husband is limping so badly, and I guess those of you that have been following will know that this is the truth...
Only now do I vaguely recall blogging in the past of the detrimental affect that particular signal enhancer has had on the GW's well-being, and here we have it back in use, to stunning effect.. *vomits... I guess it was the extremely shifty manner in which he'd quietened down the Wireless song once I'd remarked on it a few days ago, and then it's sudden hasty switch-off as I'd stirred in bed yesterday in the wee hours, that finally had me connecting it to the GW's latest discomfort.. Nailed, you Bastard... *spits...

I'd called my Michan Road friend yesterday afternoon to ask what his symptoms had been prior to his hospitalisation, and he'd said the pain had been in his shin and not his calf... Is there a chance that you recall me writing of the strange and painful shin-cramps that both the GW and I had been subjected to a few years back?  As I recall Missus B.Snr had also been afforded similar treatment at the time, and I have absolutely no doubt at all that my Michan Road friend didn't acquire his so-called cellulitis without a great deal of concentrated effort on Balliram's part.. *pukes...
Only consider my hugely swollen elbow which had floored my GP, and the subsequent attack on my wrist, that had my forearm and hand bloated with infection, that again had my doctor baffled, to know that I'm telling the truth.. That last episode had led to the scan on my thumbjoint, revealing that my cartilage had been cooked off and was no more...*gags...
And it now appears to be the GameWrecker's turn to be treated in similar fashion.....

Thanks to the Tutor's arrival on the scene, the precision with which these vile assaults can now be achieved has me agreeing that little harm will probably come to whoever it is that sleeps behind the wall that bears that powerful signal enhancer.  If however, it were my child, I would pack my bags and head for the hills immediately, simply because sharing the same roof with one of such murderous intent would be impossible to stomach...

I mentioned a few weeks back that a Death Notice for a lady at No. 12 Garbutt Road had piqued my interest, and I'd wondered aloud whether she'd passed from natural causes....  It turns out that the owner of that property (just two doors up from our Controller's own brother-in-law's home) is very well known to me after all, and that he is a long time member of our CPF..*startled... With that in mind you won't be surprised to hear that today will be the sixth day in a row that he's been without power..  I called him yesterday and established that a Contractor had finally pitched (and wouldn't you know it, but it turned out to be the nefarious Muni-created 3-Core Electrical company HERE), to say the fault lay in a neighbour's property, which they couldn't access..  Bullshit..

That's not the weirdest part either.. When I'd asked No 12 who the Death Notice belonged to, he'd said that he'd had a family of tenants living at the back of his yard and that it was the mother who'd unexpectedly kicked the bucket... As far as he knew she'd had no pre-existing condition, was only 46 years old, and had woken one morning to say she wasn't feeling well, before she was later hospitalised, where a few days later she'd died..*blinks..
Her body is now at Albert Luthuli awaiting a post-mortem, while her husband and two kids have moved in with relatives... I've no doubt at all that were it necessary, the results of her post-morten could be 'adjusted' fairly easily, but I've asked their Landlord to make enquiries nonetheless... The housing between Garbutt and Harris Crescent is so dense that I suspect errors in that section occur frequently, as Balliram zealously employs his ability to access those homes via their powerlines...
Was Mrs. Nelson a victim of the criminal Wireless/Fibre Over Powerline project?  Just another statistic whose death will go unnoticed, as the population drop like flies before this onslaught over their powerlines?

Only Balliram will know the real answer to that question, and unless you're a complete plank, you'll know it's pointless expecting anything resembling the truth from that quarter... Why has the deceased's Landlord's power been switched off?  Do the PTB fear a repeat performance, and that some other innocent resident will end up on the slab due to a fault on that section of the cable?
Just as the streetlight on Crouch Road that was employed to crippled the Sydenham Heights Rep. went AWOL so soon after such stunning and agonising results were achieved.. That light was off for weeks afterwards, before it was finally attended to, and the similarities between that appalling abuse and the so-far 6 day powercut now being endured by the dead woman's landord, shouldn't be overlooked, should they, Mistuh Spence? *studies the Lord High Superintendent of Electricity for Durban.....

Ahh Balliram - I suspect that this is just the tip of a filthy iceberg, and that your destructive reign of terror has had way more horrific results than just the two victims I've mentioned here.  To literally hold the power of life and death over an entire community would explain your stubborn refusal to be reined in, not so?   The Project Authors themselves have no problem whatsoever with your murderous behaviour, as long as you don't get caught, and there's very little chance of that happening...
Do you not sometimes wish you could roar out to your witless victims as Rajiv's accomplice Jenaide had done, moments before Veenand Singh was murdered, ' Do you know who the fuck we are, you cunts?  (Daily News, Front Page. November 29th).
What a thrill to be able to bellow that out seconds before you flooded your victims with the most devastating frequency at your fingertips, hey Master?  Hyperbole? Moi? I wish... *sighs..

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 2nd December 2011 at 11.21am.