Sunday, November 06, 2011

HITTING PAYDIRT...
(begun Sunday 6th November at 4.55am..)


I declined to indulge the Sicko this morning, and continue to be disenchanted by the entire Set a Thief to catch a Thief scenario.... Mygod but how quickly you lot forget..*snorts... How the early hours wake-up calls began with the excrutiating Burning Hands and Knives to the Wrist frequencies, and from there we 'progressed' to crushing ear pressure, Burning Feet, Shin cramps, Knives to the hip joints etc, and of late in my case, the increased BackFire frequency... What you've so conveniently chosen to ignore is the fact that these identical symptoms have not been restricted to me, and are experienced by my friends nearby, as well...

Bored as I am with feeding the sadistic Troll next door, I came straight through to the lounge once he'd woken me so brutally after 2am this morning..*yawns... The petulant Bully thumped twice all told, behind the TV, as I sat here, and he set off his wirelessed nunu devices frantically in an effort to get a response... FAIL.
I can't even muster up the energy to be angered by his blatant attack on my little electric lawnmower...  Instead it's simply resignation that I'm stuck with a Controller who could give any halfway-decent Retard a run for his/her money.. (A judgement I'm sure you'd agree I'm more than qualified to make)..

The pain he'd employed to wake me disappeared once I was up, and oddly enough, it didn't return in either the kitchen or the lounge... Only now at 5.10am is it beginning to arrive here by the computer in the lounge, as the day breaks...
The pattern hasn't really changed at all over the years, and as usual the pitiful Creature attempts caution, straight after a particularly nasty attack.... If he wishes to insist he had no part in my mower's demise he'd be lying again.. *shrugs... I'd stood on the front lawn in full view of both the overheads and der Bunker, and switched the machine on, only to hear the engine stop/start as it struggled against the spikes, and then it died... Try again, and it was a repeat performance, until I gave up and packed it in....
To include the scrambling of our internet service for the day was, even for him, stupidity beyond the pale...And now he sits innocent as a babe, until the next time he fancies throwing a hissy fit..

I noticed last Thursday that the cables have been cut outside the Blind Home and hang limply to the ground.. Those particular poles have long been used for a mini load-shedding exercise, and I have to wonder whether the Plant residing at Findlay Hall has even bothered to call the Faults line...
What would a door-to-door survey at that little retirement complex yield, since they've added so much additional lighting for the Project?  A massive increase in all manner of ailments endured by the elderly?  That's a given...

I managed to catch up on the newspapers earlier, and was delighted to see that the Sparks Estate Forum bagged another massive plug on Page 12 of this week's Gazette 3rd November..  CPF Hosts Fun Day.
Will you look at the institution they're supporting ?? *chokes... You may search my blogs for Friendly Fire, published on Friday 28th October 2011, to see that I'm more than keeping up... *beams...
Yep, it would appear that the Cheshire Homes for the Mentally Handicapped is the latest struggling institution to have been rigged up with an eye-popping amount of Surveillance technology, whether to the detriment of it's innocent occupants, or not.. *gags...
Sure my Friendly Fire blog referred to the Queensburgh establishment, not Sydenham, but they'll get round to that one soon enough, while the Sydenham based Home is probably already festooned with a myriad extra outdoor lights to enhance the wireless signal....
Some seriously heavy-duty lighting it will be, fosho... Check out THESE close-ups taken of the outdoor lamps decorating so many of St. Philomena's walls, why don't you? *waves to Fabian....
Doesn't it strike you as bizarre, that a scheme touted to catch criminals is harnessing vulnerable establishments, whose occupants will pay dearly for their participation healthwise, while in many cases, control of these Home's power supplies is being handed to blatant unqualified criminals to operate?  *eyeroll... No?  It'll all come right in the end?
Try telling that to my friend from Michan Road as he suffers the agonies of an infected leg, diagnosed on this occasion as cellulitus...*snorts.. A street whose circuit is 'managed' by none other than my own Area Controller, Colin P. Balliram..*nauseated....

I was impressed to read on the front page of Metro's self-gratifying Free City paper 4th Nov - 17th Nov City Gets New Fire Trucks.. Will any of those four larnie new fire trucks be deployed to uncap hydrants in out-of-the-way suburbs, and to run of millions of litres of precious water down the streets, to the astonishment of residents who may witness this happening?  J? *winks...
Maybe one of the vehicles could park off in Glenwood/Umbilo full-time, instead of right over there by the Queensmead Mall?  Just until the Area Controller for those two suburbs stops fumbling about causing disastrous electrical fires?
Shabalala sanctimoniously says that the new acquisitions will help with the fires in the Informal Settlements that burn regularly, though I tend to suspect they'll be used far more frequently in the densely populated suburbs around the City, due to the gung-ho activities of unqualified Controllers...

It's now just short of 6.30am and I've been up to fetch the Sunday Times off the driveway.. Once again the Scum runs the big light outside their bedroom window well after sunrise, and I guess you'll have to forgive the flicker of disgust I felt.... That beauty is capable of pushing out a great deal more than the average amount of power, let alone wireless, and yet it's guaranteed that WE will be forced to endure another powercut in the very near future, to cover the cost of running the lights that enable his access to the nearby homes.. *vomits...

The tantilisingly shiny new copper line so recently replacing the stolen cable on our poles will be judiciously snipped in the continued efforts to make the load-shedding appear due to theft..*chokes..
Wouldn't I love to hear Allen Spence expounding on his opinion of the Government Trough Feeders... *grins.. Patting himself on the back, while he himself engages in the most criminal activities this country has ever seen, all the while hiding behind the 'It's for a good cause' rubbish...*snorts...

LATER at 9am..

Wanna chat?  Sure you do....
It was grey and raining by the time I'd finished scribbling to you earlier, so I snuck back aboard Cloud 9 and eventually fell into a heavy sleep.. It must have been needed, as the energy that was missing earlier is back, and if you listen carefully I'm fairly crackling with it..*snarls...

Pay dirt in more ways than one... It was neither Balliram nor his spouse that pulled that curtain aside, was it?  It was a young adult, so to speak?  While part of me is atuomatically relieved that the youngsters have been moved away from the full force of the emissions on the valley side of the house, the rest of me is utterly nauseated by the sheer hypocrisy going on next door...
Teach your kids not to lie Missus C?  Boy, do I remember the day you delivered that little sanctimonious and utterly false sermon.. Was it last year or the year before that I'd expressed my disappointment here that your eldest appeared to be up to speed and could barely glance in my direction, let alone greet me, as a result?
Whether it was Jessica or Chelsea that assumed I'd flipped the bird at them the other day, matters not...

When you dared puff yourself up with righteous indignation as a result, is about when your web of lies truly came home to roost... And for the Criminal YOB that is your partner in crime to deliberately exact his idea of the punishment to fit the farking imagined crime, is the cherry on top of this steaming pile..  Both of the older girls in your home are fully aware of the adults animosity towards me, and had best get used to that particular bird being waved in their general direction.

Were MY children exempt from the corrupt dealings Balliram practises?  Not a chance, and I'm guessing that both my son and daughter have been hit several times in different ways simply to amuse my Controller and his loutish colleagues... If you've been following, you'll know the ease with which these attacks have been achieved, be they in the UK or the Midlands.. *gags...
Balliram shrugged our internet woes off as being due to the Seacom cable problems?  I sure hope he did, and I sure hope you were paying attention when I subsequently said that my immediate nieghbour at No. 10 was having no such troubles with their internet service.. Weasel out of that one, Dickhead!

Man, was the Seacom cable not manna from heaven to the Project Authors, Jannie?  Much as the copper thieves are being so cunningly used to cover the necessary ongoing load-shedding across the country, will internet service problems caused by the efforts of Area Controllers be blithely attributed to the Seacom cable.. Gotcha!  *beams...
It's taken me three tries to finally nail the Bastard for his latest thuggery, and I confess I feel the better for it...*sheepish....
The sham and deception operating both inside and out of No. 6 Harris Crescent is off the charts, and I guess the carefully created facade has slipped forever.... While Tamara knows that I would go to the wall for her and the girls if she ever needed assistance, it's a given she will adopt her theatrically offended pose at the mere suggestion.. *shrugs..
Hell, I trust me, why wouldn't you?   Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 6th November 2011 at 10.54am.