Sunday, November 27, 2011

GREEN FINGERS....?
(begun Sunday 27th November at 7am.)

*I've just attempted once again to publish a picture to head this update, and failed miserably.  What was once a fairly easy task has, I've no doubt, been tweaked ever so slightly to render it impossible to achieve...Well, for a Tard at least... Again, small pleasures Master Mine? *
My home blooms with overwhelming pockets of BackFire this morning, and as I climbed the stairs and crossed LOS to the Mothership (overheads) earlier, I experienced the same wave of pain...  No sign of the Nobster waiting at the wall for his scrap of tripe and a kind word, and it appears that Balliram remembered to shut his little gate for the first time in months, trapping the dog down by the  house, where he voiced his dismay briefly and noisily... Small pleasures, Balliram? Enjoy them while they last, dude... *shrugs...

I'd watched with interest yesterday, as my young Landscape Artist had spent his usual inordinate amount of time clearing the same specific places that I've no doubt he's been ordered to keep cut back... My white jasmine on top of the wall survived the last assault and is flourishing, and I shall certainly report here if it suddenly and inexplicably begins to die back again, over the next month or so.. *winks...
Another happy Multi-Choice subscriber who resides up at the Palmiet jondolo, as long as he does as he's told..?

Do you know where YOUR gardener lives? Just asking .. It wasn't exactly a bombshell to discover that my Vice Chair's gardener also lives up there.. It may well be the home of many of the wall-hopping, cable-snipping droogs that work part-time for the Project?  Any Dog Whisperers ensconced in those shacks as well?
Fire him?  You're joking me, right?  V is a good chap, and you'd battle to find anyone who works as hard as he does.. I've no idea of what Bata pay him to load their trucks but you can guarantee it's a pittance compared to the cost of living, and that working for me once a fortnight will hardly keep the wolf from the door.   Why would he have any loyalty towards me? He owes me nothing, and would've been easily persuaded to assist the Area Controller by keeping specific areas of my garden clear for LOS, and even possibly adding a few 'extras', although this last may not necessarily be true...
While I regard the killing off of certain plants deliberately as irritating, I refuse to see it as criminal, and if that's what it takes to get the young man a few of life's otherwise unattainable luxuries, then so be it...

LATER at 7.50am

The television truce appears to be over.. At 7.25am the GW switched on the TV to be met with the once-familiar snowing roar, something that's not happened for a long time... Want to bet that Balliram finally got round to hacking the new SmartCard last night?  Want to bet that our three days of hassle-free TV are over?  Watch this space.. *winks...
The biggun on Balliram's wall just outside the room here is still active, hours after daybreak, and no doubt it's partly responsible for the enormous levels of BackFire running at the moment.. *wipes eyes... Will he say he simply forgot to turn it off?  Would you actually believe that crap?  *chokes.. Enough of feeding this psychotic Troll for the moment.. I'm off to see what the Sunday Times has to offer...

LATER at 9.55am

I took a cursory look at the newspaper, but apart from some serious double-speak from Moonface on the front page, and the waste of time and money involved in the 'Half-baked forecast for Climate Talks' on Page 8, that was pretty much it...
Let's rather go to another little success achieved by the local Disinformation Department, shall we? My Vice Chair had insisted he'd read in one of the tabloids that young Rajiv Narandas was to do his Community Service Sentence at Sydenham Station, and I probably blogged it at the time... I bumped into the Detective Head when I was up there last Thursday, and I asked after Rajiv's whereabouts... It took him a few minutes to register the name, and he in turn asked a passing Captain... No, no, he's doing his time at Westville Station, was the casually flung reply.. Neatly done...*applauds the Comms. Officer roundly...

A small deception to be sure, but it reminds me of how Rajiv's murder trial had come to a screeching halt in Gauteng on September 23rd, when Magistrate Boshoff had had to postpone the proceedings due to a - wait for it - POWERCUT...*huge wink....
The Trial is due to resume tomorrow, and no doubt Veenand Singh's parents will be put through a further traumatic ordeal in their efforts to get justice done...
What's it to be this time Roy?  Another good old blackout, or an electrical fire?  Maybe a burst water line affecting that Court room?  So many choices now available to you lot, will you just pull one out of the hat at the last minute?

Anyone manage to pick up any dirt on Reiner Boshoff?  How's the Magistrate feeling since the Surveillance technology on his streetlight was activated?  No serious signs of repurcussions yet? No odd symptoms manifested?   It's interesting to speculate on the hierarchy involved in these situations.. Presumably it's one of Agliotti's Controllers monitoring the Magistrate's home and calls?
Who is it here in Durban that he liaises with?  The RaceHorse Owner himself, or does it have to go through to the Druglord first?
I sort of got the impression that Rajiv would prefer to get out of this mess he's created, under his own steam and without being beholden to the Royal Security Owner?  A leetle bit of competition out there, over the powerlines?  *teeth...

It's now 1.10pm and the Creature has upped the BackFire frequency to the max as I sit here at the desk in the back room, while my Christmas Beetle chorus grows accordingly louder than ever... Tosser... *finger...
If I'm still around next year, will she come over and give me a hug at last, or is she still determined that the convicted Sex Pest is the next best thing to sliced bread?  Has she read Karl Muller's posts, and has she printed them out for friends and family to read?
Can she comprehend what is being done to us all, by people she probably trusted?  Moving house will change little, as long as there are streetlights outside your home, and they have the smart silver cowling with the lemon sensor on top... *shrugs..
Barnabas' and Nayager's Monkey has had his reach increased 100-fold, sitting as he now does under the Radio Mast, and he can bounce that wireless signal right across the Zone with a little help from strategically placed masts and Area Controllers... *eyeroll..

Monday 28th November at 5.10am...

Pigman had employed the Ache to the Hips earlier in a vicious attempt to get me out of bed.. Did he think I wouldn't bother to report it here?  Pfft.. The assaults these days are frequent and varied, and many now include the previously avoided Above the Neck attacks... I've no doubt at all that someone whispers constantly to him to take it slowly and cautiously in that particular area, as I've blogged from the getgo that I seldom suffer headaches.. *yawns....

The GW had been a bit bolt-eyed yesterday when he'd asked if I'd read of Michael Tellinger's conference and Eisenhower's great-grandaughter's tale... Our Controller can tell you  that I've subscribed to Tellinger's newsletters for yonks, though I've been deleting them unread for the last few years... I figure I was afraid that his words would subconsciously affect my scribbles, and those are crazy enough already... *grins..
Like me, those two are attempting to tell the truth as they see it, and I've no reason to disbelieve them.. That the Telecom's giants worldwide are themselves being manipulated by outside forces, makes a lot of sense.. *shrugs...

Now 5.30am and it's back to reality with a thump.. I've just had a text from Sue the Book to say her power went out at 11pm last night and is still out.. Charming, but fully anticipated.. *spews... It's a pattern that's going to continue indefinitely, and one that I shall happily lay at the door of the toothy and overpaid Corrupt City Manager...
It was never enough that this little area and it's residents were sold down-river over 6 years ago, and literally handed to a Druglord and his cohorts for their vile entertainment, and now more than ever do you see why I have little hope of any rescue...
The Mothership (overheads) are functioning again, and add to that the enormous amounts of energy and wireless that Balliram pumps from his own outdoor lights, left active hours after daybreak, and someone is going to be switched off to recoup those losses...

It's a given that this battered little rag-tag band of guinea pigs down here will continue to be a source of amusement and pleasure to the Seriously Depraved Creature living at No. 6 Harris Crescent.. A brave new world indeed...
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 28th November 2011 at 10.38am...