Tuesday, November 29, 2011

FEAR AND TREMBLING...
(begun Monday 28th November at 4.50pm.)


Like I said, Sue the Book had her power shut off at 11pm last night, and we joined her about twenty minutes ago.. Missus C had shot back out of their gates before 3pm, though it's doubtful el Monstro had thought to warn her that he was load-shedding today..*yawns... So much more authentic when she's suffering without power like the rest of us, hey Creep?  B.Snr's power is off as well, though the Pig left the Scrabble-Player's system on this time, in his infinite wisdom...

I sent a text to Allen Spence as I usually do, as I feel it's only fair to keep him in the Loop, so to speak.. Chances are high that those messages never arrive at their destination, but that doesn't prevent me from trying...

Having dialled the Water Faults number in error, I left the landline on handsfree playing muzak for well over 10 minutes before a very harrassed-sounding lady answered and politely told me I had the wrong department.. *roffels... Old people!   I then managed to dial the correct number and listened in turn to their muzak for five minutes before packing it in.. No point really, now is there?  *teeth...

A couple of threads on mybroadband on suspected appendicitis had me smiling at satanboy's post.  There I'd had him pegged as early thirties, and he's over forty FFS!  A misleading nick to be sure.. He spoke confidently on how he feels that people over 40 become prone to any number of aches and pains and that they should simply be ignored... I'd be tempted to take his advice, except for the fact that several of the various aches and pains that I experience appear to occur only in specific areas around the house, both indoors and out...*blinks..
The TV corner of the lounge, and here at the desk, are where the jabs to the head have begun to occur most fiercely for now, though it's happened when I stand between the kettle and fridge jackpoints as well.. *shrugs.. Speaking sternly to the author of these delights, generally has them disappearing as fast as they arrive, though I imagine that caution will eventually desert him in the end...

The Rocket Scientist had updated the No Link Between Cellphone Use and Cancer thread on the Broadband and IT News Forum with a most interesting post on how microsoft are working on using humans as antennas/antennae.. You think they'd employ me?  Or maybe I'm over-qualified, like Rezah.. *sighs...
Maybe the two posters who appeared alarmed by their abdominal pains should go check out www.stupidcancer.org and chat to some of the guys there, just to make sure?
You can't be too careful with the huge increase in EMR and wireless frequencies necessary to run the Surveillance project... *eyeroll...

LATER at 5.40pm

I just checked to find that Sue the Book was the only one to have her power knocked out at 11pm last night..*gags.. Lost focus while eavesdropping and hit the wrong key Balliram?
*At which point the knuckle-dragging tow-truck drivers down under the Freeway bridge set off one of their regular thunderous rush-hour explosions..*
Shortly after I'd called the GW to tell him the power went out at 4.15pm, he said he'd driven past Carol's little by-road on Jan Smuts to see a muni droog up one of those streetlights and an NDM vehicle parked next to him...
Sue's power was eventually restored at about 4.50pm, and ours not long after at 5.15pm..*sick..
If, after putting us through 6+ years of unmitigated hell, Balliram still attempts to claim these ongoing outages are due to unavoidable errors, it's time to ask whether he's sufficiently competent to continue being employed as an Area Controller, or whether he's finally cooked his own head on high....
Are the costs of repairing the messes he makes still worth it?

I've just had a brief chat to my Michan Road friend.. You know, the one that ended up in hospital with agonising cellulitis?  The one whose wife has had both her knees replaced since 2004, and has pins and needles and dead hands at night?Anyways, he tells me that he had a full medical about two or three weeks prior to his hospitalisation, blood tests and all, and that no mention at all had been made of diabetes...
However, once his leg got so bad that he was put into hospital, he was told he's now a diabetic.. *blinks...
Is this a question that should be added to the door-to-door survey that needs doing so badly here in Sydenham?  Are there in fact hundreds upon hundreds of community members here in the Zone who've been diagnosed as diabetic at any point since 2004? Man, if this were so, we'd qualify for Ripley's fosho...

Thursday 29th November at 5am

I'm thinking I had a fairly busy night last night, and recall on at least one occasion, rearing up to curse Balliram aloud as he attacked me with the BackFire... I guess he won that round as well, as there's now more laundry to be done this morning..*plods on...
I'm disappointed by the errors I made yesterday...
Resurrecting the Is Mix-IT worth the Money thread and suggesting that the Educator was the OP, only to wake up to the fact hours later that he wasn't, and then calling the Water Faults line and enduring their muzak to find I'd dialled the wrong department... Small mistakes that have been the trademark of this Simpleton over the years, but that have me now questioning whether it could be more than just my usual blunders...
Could my behaviour be an indication of early dementia?  *gasps....
I'm going to risk going with a no there, and say it was simply a typical lack of focus and that there'll be many more stupid mistakes before I'm done..*grins..

I'd gotten the GW to try the link that the Moderator had given me in the Photography Forum, though attempting to create an album provided it's own problems, when the page loaded with a good quarter of it missing off-screen, and as a result we couldn't access the Add Files button...*winks... He admitted later that he'd only recently learned to use the Control Minus or Plus keys, but it worked, and he managed to publish my darned avatar at last.. *dances....
There was an odd rider added as well, to the effect that if the picture wasn't 'used' within 24 hours, it would be deleted, but I nonetheless posted the achievement in my Stuck thread, and shall wait with interest to see how it pans out... *beams..
I'd hazard that after all these years the kind Mod is more than aware of the many visitors that Balliram allows to access our computer and the mischief they've been encouraged to cause over time, simply for their cruel entertainment... *waves to Madman88...

It's now 5.35am and fully light outside, and I've checked to find that Balliram's big enhancer a few yards from where I sit, is still active, as Millie protests at the outrage...
It's my crazed opinion that HAARP is being used to add to the general misery and suffering of the world's population, though I shan't venture to guess who could be behind such a monstrous program...
The employment of criminals to run the powerlines in this country is small potatoes compared to the weather that's coming, and the disasters that will take place as a result...
Sunday night's floods here in Durban were but a small taste of things to come in the continuing efforts to bring us all to our knees...

Terrifying as the future looks right now, I stubbornly continue to consider that I'm fortunate to be around to witness these marvels of science, be they other-worldly or not...
Did either the unfortunate Cracker or myself have a clue that we were to be bit-players in what's turning out to be the Greatest Show on Earth?  While it's possible that my Controller knows a little more than I do, I doubt his Masters considered him worthy of the whole truth, as that would surely render him senseless with fear and trembling..*grins...

LATER at 10am..

Something I should have told you weeks back and kept forgetting, was that one of the two small satellite dishes that had adorned the cellmast between Raftery and Harris Crescent, has been removed... When so many towers and masts are having more and more of these dishes added to them, why would one suddenly disappear?
Did someone influential find that they or a family member were detrimentally affected by the addition of the second dish?  Did they jump up and down and threaten to make a scene if it wasn't removed? *interested.. One was facing North East, and the other is South East IIRC.. What mysteries could be solved if truth were employed, but alas, as regards this monstrous experiment, lies are the order of the day, and will remain so indefinitely...
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 29th November 2011 at 12.13pm.