Tuesday, October 18, 2011

THE FREE-FOR-ALL...
(begun Tuesday 18th October at 5.10am)


Is there a simple adjustment you can make to your cellphone that ensures your number won't be shown when you make a call?  A standard setting perhaps? *interested.... Or is it rather more complicated than that?  I've remarked several times how impressed I've been by the surveillance technology's ability to track criminals via the cellphones they're using, but if they're able to hide their number so easily, does this not present a major problem for the investigators?

Though not all the no-number calls I receive so frequently are of the silent or heavy-breathing type, and often there's a cheerful voice asking for someone I've never heard of, it would be a simple matter for my Controller to punch in my number and pass the phone to a colleague for a little light entertainment on an otherwise boring day......  That the majority of those calls, if not all of them, emanate from the Wireless Station, is a given... *shrugs...

While it's great that there are now several threads on mybroadband devoted to phone hacking, they don't appear to begin to touch on the scale of surveillance that's being employed down our way...
Balliram has complete control of both our fixed line and our cellphones, and I kid you not, and this ability is by no means restricted to just our phones.. There is absolutely no way this can be taking place without the Strategist's full knowledge, and it's hoped that you realise this...

LATER at 6.15am

I wouldn't shrug off my updates on Rajiv Narandas' predicament as mere salacious gossip if I were you.. Both the Daily News Page 3, and the Mercury Page 3, ran articles yesterday which put a new slant on the matter...
In the 'Narandas bid to Overturn Conviction' piece, the young man has actually come out fighting, and quite obviously has turned down Roy Moodley's attempt at Ownership... *dances...
Someone behind the scenes has offered to help Rajiv and his friends?  Someone who doesn't give a toss for the Millionaire's clout or connections, and who looks set to ruin what our Roy had hoped was a done deal?

You'd do well to pay attention to this particular case, as there's a chance that before the dust settles, more than a few of the options available to the Crooked via the powerline surveillance technology will be revealed in all their glory.. Which of these privileged horses would I back for a win?  There's no way I'll stick my wrinkled neck out at this point, other than to say that the evidence now coming to light of altered dockets etc, sounds remarkably similar to the methods used for years by the Felon Glen Nayager, up at Sydenham Station...

If Zane Haneef could prove that Roy Moodley used his influence to manipulate the case, both at the Station that's handled the docket, and the Magistrate himself, I would are to begin thinking there's hope for us after all....
However, we're miles from that point, and there's still the matter of the murder charge up in Gauteng that Narandas has looming on his horizon... *At this point at 10.53am, as I attempt to update today's blog I'm shown a message below in red which says 'An error occurred while saving'*
Is Attorney Haneef aware that the private conversations in his home may be monitored, never mind that his office computers and phones will most likely be invaded?
I would have to say this is a definite yes, and that we're about to witness Mr. Moodley being played at his own game at last..

Do those aiding Rajiv and his friends have the power and means to block the Racehorse Owner's access to the circuits he needs to invade to keep one jump ahead of Haneef?  It's a free-for-all out there on the powerlines at the moment, and I'd be surprised if my own Controller and his close buddy Nayager hadn't chipped in to offer their special brand of assistance by now....
It's anyone's guess which Team they'd opt for, as both are fence-jumpers of note, and for all we know Balliram has said he'll take Rajiv and leave Moodley for the Felon to aid..*shrugs..
Whichever way you look at it, it's a production worth watching, and hopefully will go a long way to confirming my claims that Criminals own the overheads, with the full blessing of the Telecoms giants....

LATER at 8.25am

The clouds rolled in from the North East as I pulled out my quota of kikuyu grass on the front lawn, trying to keep my thoughts cheerful..... A fail alas, as this morning I've fixated on the Mast Fighter and her reasons for abandoning us so totally...
I guess it serves me right for briefly side-stepping my own rule of No Expectations, and considering for even a moment that she could somehow help my fellow guinea-pigs...

Compared to us down here Ms. Dorny was a late-comer to the party, though Jannie will have arranged for her to be brought up to speed excrutiatingly swiftly, via her powerlines, in return for her interference with the iBurst Mast illegally erected in Craigavon... Was Tracey-Lee easily convinced that my blog AIDS the Corrupt, and is not in fact the only means I have of revealing the horrific truth of this country-wide experiment, given over to the filthy hands of the Crooked to operate?

If this is so, who was it that suggested she distance herself so completely and suddenly from any contact with me, as being detrimental to her Cause?  *curious... It's possible that battered as she is by the frequencies, she found my naturally abrasive demeanour offensive, and decided on her own to end all contact, but that's the simple explanation, and I would've hoped for something rather more substantial....  As it stands, it's just another riddle I can't answer, and apart from these occasional depressing flashbacks, I've had to get over it and plough on regardless...

It's now nearly 9am, and a yellow and blue chopper is hanging around... MTN, or a variation of the SAPS usual blue and white colours?
They circled three times near the overheads by Kasim's at No. 2.. (Overheads that despite not being lit at night, are pumping out enormous quantities of wireless..) By the time I tottered out onto the verandah with the binoculars, I was too late, and they'd headed off down towards Howard College...
Instead, I was met with an eye-watering increase in the BackFire frequency and a grey, empty sky....

Will Karl Muller be tempted to follow the Mast Fighter's path and write off my inarticulate babbling as unhelpful to his mission to educate you?   Do I have an ego after all, and would it take a knock were I to establish once and for all that even the Good continue to regard me with contempt and derision?  What's new pussycat?
I've banged on endlessly that I myself stand at the head of that particular queue, and you'll just have to get in line..*teeth... So no - Like everyone else there are moments when misery catches me off-guard before I can slam that door shut again, but happily it's gone as swiftly as it snuck in...

Although the last thing any of you want is for this Idiot to pay you a compliment, I have to say that there are a few of you who appear to begin to see the light at last... One such is BeVonk over on mybroadband, and though he/she may take flak for my words, you'd be well advised to pay more attention to that particular poster's comments...
I'm bowed over this morning by the levels of BackFire that the Creep has running in our home, and am seriously not interested if his excuse is to be that the wind's picked up...
If you've not seen through this cowardly Sadist already, you will come to learn that if his lips are moving, he's lying... And if Mr. van Zyl continues to insist the entire situation here is out of his hands, he may join Balliram on the bench forthwith... *spews....

Our Mac McCarthy is back on durbanite and as determined as ever to paint the entire African Nation as shiftless greedy layabouts, if not criminals, with the help of his handmaidens...  *grins.. It simply won't wash Miguel, and it beggars belief that you ever bothered to return to this country to live, with this attitude...
Were the Ruling Party to be replaced tomorrow by a somewhat paler government, better educated in the art of looting the coffers without being caught, would you be any less offended?

Besides, it's not the crime and the freebies you should be yelling about, but the vast technological experiment that's set to cull the population dramatically, regardless of colour, race or creed.. An experiment being run by a somewhat different class of criminal to those you claim live in the Settlements...*looks at Jannie...
None so blind hey Janneman?   Take care now..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 18th October 2011 at 11.24am.