Saturday, October 29, 2011

A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR WHAT AILS YOU...?
(begun Saturday 29th October at 12.10pm..)

*I have my Master's full attention right now, and that's as it should be..  He's just blocked my attempts to reply to Leon's Durbanite or Not thread over at www.durbanite.co.za, so here's a gift in return for his diligence...*

Time to toss a few in Ian Halliday's direction again?  I'd updated my blog without incident at 8.30am, but by 10.15am I'd wanted to go back online, only I couldn't budge the GW from the chair, however much I whined.. Balliram took matters into his own filthy hands at 10.22am and dropped the GW's connection and then like Solomon, he decreed that neither of us were to use the internet, and declined us a reconnect...*shrugs..
The GW tried again at 12.02pm, but our Area Controller was having none of it, and he was given the old 'Remote Computer not responding' despite that the modem was fully loaded...
And why would that be, o Supreme Master of our lives?  You've bummed a ride down to the greens to schmooze with a few like-minded skollies?  You're goofed out in your corner of der Bunker at this early hour, and feeling as omnipotent as ever?

May I remind Halliday that my old man pays on the dot for a corrupted service that both Ian and our Service Provider tradepage, have knowingly allowed to be hijacked by what amounts to the very lowest levels of scum.. As I'm now certain that it's not just our service that's being intercepted in this manner, I can no longer shoulder the blame for our situation, as I've done so obligingly for so long...
Even the suckers who sit smugly on efnet and regard themselves as Chosen will have their systems invaded regularly without their knowledge, never mind (at least here in the Zone) their homes being activated and voiced.

You don't mind in the least, and have nothing to hide? *chokes... Let me paint you a scenario that's taking place across Sherwood and Sydenham right now.. There are many families whose daughters are in their early teens, and whose homes are now linked to the Project's grid and accessed regularly by Balliram and his buddies from the Radio Station, on the pretext of looking for tax-dodgers or *gasp* terrorists...
Though you're aware of Colin P. Balliram's history, and his close relationship with the Sex Offender, Nayager, you still don't seem to mind that he can pop into your home unannounced and visit your young daughters without their knowledge?  When he insists he wouldn't dream of doing such a thing, may I ask why you would believe him?

Do you reassure yourselves that the Courageous Couple have restricted their steady stream of lies to me, and to me alone?  *grins... Balliram is easily as perverted as his convicted pellie Nayager, and you only have to recall the fun and games we had with the Telkom multiplex box placed on the pole outside our bedroom window, to know that's a fact... How the tiny pilot light could be seen activated after dark and how EVERY sound made in our bedroom was followed avidly by these two sad Sickos, until such time as Missus Courageous finally sat up and paid attention...
The Psychopath then had the box smashed and left hanging broken on the pole for a while, until such time as the heat was off, when he arranged for THIS Telkom employee to come and repair the damage....Sometime later he managed to persuade his long-suffering wife that his regular visits to my bedroom were a legitimate part of his brief... *cackles rudely.... That's his story, and the sick bastard is sticking to it, come hell or high water..

I'm sure I'd be tickled pink to think that he spent his entire working day in my home, but that won't be the case at all.. While I flatter myself that the poor obsessed Creature has a dedicated line set aside for me alone, he will be just as busy ferreting about in YOUR home, visiting your young daughters while you're at work, and they're home from school or college....  While Damage Control will have gone to great lengths to persuade you that this is not the case, if you've been following me here, you should by now know the truth of the matter..
Are you still as determined to believe that everything that's come my way has been deserved, or have you woken to the fact that even without IRC trivia, the H20 Trials would still have been rigged up here in the Crescent, and me and my friends nuked physically via our powerlines, for Balliram's amusement?
That my fondness for #trivia online would've changed very little, if anything at all....
Balliram's friendship with Baron Frankson and his 'uncle' Earl Michael Barnabas would still have flourished, and the surveillance technology would still have been handed to Nayager and Balliram to operate as they saw fit..

LATER at 1.10pm

I've just been through to the lounge to find the telly screen smacked to black as well.. No PC connection and no telly?  Wow! THAT'S telling me!! *roffels...   The poor bloke just doesn't get what an utter tit he makes of both himself and his unfortunate wife....   The incredible shrinking Yob?  For the more he corrupts our assets and physically assaults us, the smaller and pettier this sadistic-minded pervert appears to become... It's bloody magic I tell you!  *dances...   I'm off to read for a bit.. Cheers...  (Oh, it's called "Let the Great World Spin" by Colum McCann and its an excellent read...)

Sunday 30th October at 3.30am...

When I'd eventually bothered to try again at about 4.30pm, I'd had no problems connecting at all, and the session was mischief-free..*blinks.. Yay, I thought, the poor fellow's gotten over himself for the moment.. Silly me... *grins...
A scramble bike came into the valley after 7pm, and noisily revved a couple of times below our wall, till he was sure we'd heard him... I'm not certain how much time elapsed after that, before the first of the many explosions were detonated, but it wasn't long.. *eyeroll..
Baron?  Slumming it on a bike, instead of swanning around the neighbourhood in his open-top convertible?  Surely NOT! *gasps...

Alas, another FAIL, as neither of us so much as remarked on the peurile demonstration, though I have to say, were there any potential buyers for No. 734 in the vicinity at the time, that little demo alone would've had them scuttling off to a different area with some speed.... *chokes...  I've no idea whether the bike rider stopped off at No. 6 to deliver some of his warez before heading home, but you'd be forgiven for thinking that was the case...
The muffled and somehow angry sounding doef-doef music could still faintly be heard at 10.45pm, with the inevitable stoppages each time I lifted my head from the pillow with a chatty comment.. *laughing...

On a more serious note, I'm well aware that this lame demonstration would've been very different for the Yob's neighbours at No. 4, and that they will once again have borne the brunt of this mischief..
A bad neighbourhood Miguel?  You obviously haven't grasped the modus operandi so dear to the heart of the Project... In EVERY area, from the larniest to the lowest, there will be at least one property owned by a local Druglord or Crime Boss, with his IT friendly Puppet installed there...
It will be to this low-life scum that the likes of the Muni's Allen Spence will hand control of the powerlines...
The very same vermin who will 'accidentally' bump into your young adult kids online, and eventually persuade them to be tutored in the art of hacking to assist the Wireless project....

Very often it will be left to these gullible youngsters to encourage their parents to add additional lighting to their properties and to explain the Trojan Horse concept to their technology-challenged oldies...
You still with me Earl?  Goodo....   You want to whisper in my wrinkled ear of how many personal calls you've made to the women of the Zone, professing your concern for their welfare, and offering them any number of ways to improve their lot?
Did you kick off way back in 2004 with the Director herself, and was I mistaken in thinking it was Father 'Gangsta' Denker you'd approached with your promises of a massive upgrade to St. Theresa's in return for that establishment being converted to a wireless mini base station?

Oh come on dude!  Aren't you tempted to brag just a little bit on how easy it's been?  How keen were the Devout to buy your Road to Damascus story and to believe your Making Amends lies?  How your name-dropping impressed even the most cynical and usually clear-thinking women into losing the plot totally?
Did you assure them that between you, Mo and Anwa, you were going to topple the corrupt in the ruling party and create A Better Life For All?  *falls over choking....
Did they all leap at the chance to sign on the dotted line, even before you'd finished trotting out the spiel?
Promises of a fantastic upgrade, or a secure political future, where they could make real changes for the better?  That last, was used by you with stunning success on more than one of your targets, hey Earl?  *winks...  Man, what does it matter if you admit to your sheer genius now?

They've been roped, thrown and saddled willingly, and there's no way out for them now... *applauds... Course you wouldn't have mentioned that even wearing your larnie new designer hat, you continue to have huge consignments of banned substances flooded into the Zone for your army of dealers to distribute... If she'd known that, she wouldn't have touched you or your 'assistance' with a barge-pole, mate.... She would've realised that no amount of political backing would make so much as a dent in your Empire...
The Ultimate Puppet Master, meneertjie?   Playing one political aspirant off against the other must have had you and your cronies in stitches... And there she is now, obediently leading your latest Sucker about by his nose...

Did I not say when he was first appointed to that position what a prize he'd be to the Corrupt? Damn, but he was difficult to turn hey?  You thought he'd be a pushover, but that wasn't the case after all...*grins...
Had you already figured out a way to get to him, when you made that careful call back in 2008, or am I giving you too much credit?  Did that idea only come to you much later, when you heard of her self-professed ability to manipulate the opposite sex?  Turns out she wasn't exaggerating either, hey Earl?  What a bonus!!!

LATER at 7.20am

Welcome back me!  You just heading off to St. Ann's, Mr. Barnabas?  Before you go, allow me to give you further credit for your brilliance... Correct me if I'm wrong, but once your newest Mule had completed her brief with my Chair, did you not suggest she move on to attempt to convert my Vice Chair as well?
Was she not all set to have a go at it a couple of nights back, when the Eavesdroppers heard him voice his misgivings to K, and swiftly contacted her to suggest she postpone her 'talk' for a while?
I talk too much?  My blog is rubbish?  *falls on over cackling...
I warned my Chair that they would come for him, and they did...Will my VC succumb to her enchantments as well?  Watch this space... *beams..

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 30th October 2011 at 8.54am.