Wednesday, October 05, 2011

KING OF THE CASTLE...
(begun Tuesday 4th October at 1pm...)

One and a half hours is all it's been since I hit Publish on my Blanks blog... Repurcussions so soon?  *blinks..
My sturdy CPF Nokia brick has had it's signal dropped down to one bar, and restarting it makes no difference.. You think if he had to, Balliram could find his way out of his own backside?  *grins..
Here we are, all but staring at a cellmast just across the Freeway, and a Convent even closer, that's been rigged out as a wireless mini base station, and as I attempt to use my cell, the signal drops before my eyes? *snorts..
I figure it's a pretty clear indication that it's a dull day over at Snoop Incorporated on Ridge Road....
When last was the Spy Who Loathed Me involved in any meaningful operation other than the malicious and vicious attacks he and Nayager employ to amuse themselves? *curious....

Wednesday 5th October at 2.30am..

Ja I know, but I wasn't up to arguing.. I save that for my old man, and I tell you that when Balliram decides it's time for me to rise, it's not a good idea to demur....
That's the same frequency you employ so efficiently on Missus B.Snr. and Sue the Book, is it not?  Ag, come now Chop, there's no need to do the offended eye-rolling act with moi... We surely understand one another too well for that?   You're the King of the Castle, and I'm the dirty rascal - isn't that how it works?
That sudden savage ache from hip to knee works like a charm hey? Just enough to get the old cow tottering out of her bed, and it's gone again..*blinks..
Oh, and while I'm at it, what's that new one you tried out when I walked into the bathroom yesterday afternoon?  A nasty reminder of my youth, and the pain I used to suffer each month?  A savage test run, I cursed aloud, and *poof!* it was gone!  Magic!   *spits...

It must be my advanced years, but for the life of me I can't recall what part of these ongoing surveillance trials includes the physical beatings of your targets?  *snarls... You and your select band of Sickos have developed a taste for it? Man, you might want to have that seen to, before you're also forced to take a dive like your chommie Nayager did.. What am I saying?  There's no reasoning with a psychopath FFS... *mutters...

That drastic signal loss to our phones yesterday is something fairly rare for us, and by last night it had recovered.. I checked out the Vodacon forum at mybroadband, but nothing was mentioned... When I'd called the GW in the late afternoon up in Pinetown, he'd said he was hovering on only two bars of signal... Much later I established that our Vice Chair had the same problem, only his spare cell kept switching off, it was that bad...
Being as who I am, I'd venture to suggest it wasn't a general Network problem, but rather simply another demonstration of control, and how it can be employed to include your phones as well... *shrugs, unimpressed...

The all-out war being waged on my VC at the moment, is an indication of the very real thorn-in-the-side he's become to the Corrupt... When you think back to how his cars were tampered with, to the tune of thousands, his PC's function blocked by the so-called Sherwood Network, the constant use of the Throat Tickler and Chronic Tiredness frequencies in his home, the smear campaign, and the latest attack on his iPhone, which has forced him to leave it at the Agents, I'd have to say he's got the Crooked on Full Alert...

See Johan, as much as my outraged yelps in your direction may irritate you, the concerted attacks on my CPF Vice Chair should in fact have you galloping to his rescue... Unless of course, protecting genuinely Good citizens is not a part of your brief?  If you have to wait for Mo Shaik and Michael Barnabas to decide on his fate, then he's screwed.. *studies Booysens... Is that what you want to be remembered for?

*It's now 3.20am, and Nobby suddenly starts barking angrily up at the gates, before Thunder and then Buddy take up the cry...*

A BIT LATER at 3.45am

I've put the dog's livers and rice on to cook, and it's gone all quiet up in the street, except for the howling wind...
So ja - Anyone thought to persuade Johan Stolz out of retirement?  While he may have trotted out the nauseatingly misleading 'Nayager is a good cop', you might want to ask him why he left the job that he loved, well before cutoff time, and so soon after trying to clean up Sydenham SAPS....??
Major General Booysens could do far worse than pick Stolz' brain to find out how the Zone is really run...
Chances are of course that he has those details already, and has been told that due to the nature of our Head of Intelligence and Barnabas the Druglord's relationship, the area is out of bounds...  There's a cheerful thought... *slumps..

What truly sickens me, is the ease with which you're being persuaded to keep quiet... How simple it's always been for the Rotten Apples to say there's this or that undercover operation underway, but don't say a word or you'll blow it out of the water... And dutifully the sheep remain silent, as month after month goes by and nothing changes for the better, and the community obligingly forget the promises that were made.. A farce that's employed on a regular basis in fact...*shrugs...
I talk too much?  Do you HEAR yourself?  Would you ever have heard of Karl Muller if I hadn't mailed you some of his posts FFS?!!  Would you have had a clue about the risks this fantabulous Project is exposing you to?  Hell, even if my Crooked Area Controller blocked those mails, you've got no excuse for not tracking down the Rocket Scientist's posts at mybroadband and acquainting yourself with the truth for a change...

The crud that Muller speaks of so knowledgably is the same poison that is now running through the power supplies to YOUR home.. Certainly on a level that I'm betting you're unaware of, unless of course Balliram has been idly trawling through your home, and your conversations have piqued his interest...
You continue to kid yourselves that you're an honest citizen and that eavesdropping on the privacy of your home would be a waste of time?  I've got news for you...
Balliram and Nayager aren't activating the Information Theft technology to catch criminals.. They're picking up random personal snippets on the Druglord's behalf, to put in your Leverage files if you're a businessman, and if you're just an ordinary Joe, they'll be looking to have a bit of sport with you..
Going on our experience, these Sickos make a point of going after women as a rule, and in particular women who are vocal about crime... You've got connections yourself, and have been assured that your privacy will never be invaded in this manner? *falls over choking... And how would you know if it WAS, FFS?

Are you that familiar with the sounds in your home? Would you hear the sudden roar your fridge or deep freeze makes as the increased voltage announces your Controller's arrival?
Would you hear the thud made by your wireless look-alike Telkom fixed-line cable as it's activated?
Would you be aware of certain jackpoints clicking loudly for no apparent reason?  Your charger and cell getting unusually hot lately?  Your house lights flickering?
I found an update by Alwyn on durbanite yesterday, and I felt the inevitable sympathy for the dude, who's home is about to feel the force of the Metro-Connect Surveillance technology..
You want to test my theory?  You want to get in touch with him and make sure he knows the signs to look for?
Of course doing this would immediately put your own home at risk of being activated, and you have to ask if that's a chance you're willing to take...

Believe me, I'm more aware than most, of the futility of my quest, and that every last detail has been in the pipeline for years, right down to when additional fires should be set in the various settlements, and when the abahlali may at last be permitted to speak...
When atm bombings should become the trend, or large gangs be employed to gate-crash weddings and terrorise the guests..

Jannie van Zyl is too low down the chain of command to have personally ordered the distribution of the archived records on which specific frequencies have which particular effect on humans, though he may well have suggested that the time was ripe for this information to be handed out, once he realised he'd shot himself in the foot over the Craigavon affair...

The arrival of the Tutor from Joburg and his willingness to pass his skills on to our Area Controller can't be an isolated event, and you can guarantee that there are others dotted about the country who are now employing equal savagery upon innocent citizens, via their wirelessed powerlines...
Rats like us, caught in a trap generally not of their own making..*shrugs...
Was that a collective boo hoo I heard?  Even as one of the Blessed Chosen recruited to the Project, can you guarantee you won't succumb to the same medicine you force down our throats?  I'm thinking that's a no..
May the Force be with you on this windy, and surprisingly chilly, Wednesday morning..
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 5th October 2011 at 1.10pm.