Saturday, October 08, 2011

FURTHER FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE..
(begun Thursday 6th October at 3.30am..)

I'm feeling somewhat precious and hope it passes soon....
Trying to help me, must be rather like rolling a boulder uphill.  I'm hard work.
By the time I got my View Avatars back on the mybroadband Forum page, I'd lost the new logo again, and I figure I'll quit while I'm ahead...
*Whew, but it's gotten really warm in here all of a sudden... *waves to the Chop*

It wasn't the Hip to Knee frequency employed after 2am this morning, but out of the blue, the BackFire had kicked in instead..*blinks... It was probably around 3am when I finally realised it had disappeared again.. Oddness.. Standard ailments for the Aged?  Hah!

My VC told me yesterday that the nausea frequency is running outdoors on his property, but vanishes as soon as he goes inside.. It wasn't that long ago that I'd told you of how I'd walked smack into that particular Nasty, halfway up my 52 stairs.. How I'd retraced my steps and tried it a second time, and the same thing had happened..
While the agonies caused by most of the frequencies Balliram chooses to use to assault us, clearly lead to the cartilage surrounding the joints being cooked away, (as proven by the scan I had done not long ago), I'm curious as to the results achieved by the nausea frequency..
May I guess that this particularly foul wavelength achieves even more devastating long-term results than the loss of one's cartilage?  Godknows what, but I've an odd idea it can do you way more harm than most of the others.. Rezah?  You want to check your notes and fill us in, or is it to be a surprise?  Whatever...
I would have it recorded at this point that this is the frequency currently being flooded onto my VC's property, and you can stake your life on it, that it originates from the Wireless Station on Ridge Road.. *vomits....

My friend from Asherville is back in hospital, and even as I sit here, I think of him fighting to stay on a bit longer.  He has to be about my age, and has dutifully put himself through the barbaric chemo sessions for what? Balliram's stealthy visits to their home won't have helped him in any way, and will no doubt only have exacerbated his suffering...
Do us a favour Knob.. DON'T FFS pretend you've never bounced into the guy's home over there in Asherville.. The chap stood for Local Elections and fell ill almost immediately he'd announced his intention to run...

Dearlawd, you only have to look at the attacks on the little Sydenham Heights Rep. and the Psycho Wing Administrator to see the depths these depraved creatures will sink to... *shrugs... You could in fact, put every greedy Trough-Feeder and their fraudulently acquired loot in a pile, and their crimes would still pale next to the laws being broken by the Surveillance Project.. Violation of human rights on a grand scale, hey Jannie?
A quick bullet to the head could in fact be deemed a mercy-killing, compared to the suffering and devastation caused by this technology...

How many times over the years have I been accused of believing my own hype?  Geez, you might care to check out the mote in your own eyes before you trot out that crap.. If as I suspect, many of you have been steadily brainwashed since 2004, it's unlikely Karl Muller's dire warnings will make a blind bit of difference to your engineered way of thinking...
That is, unless the Area Controllers themselves start to feel the effects of the poison they administer so freely... You've a steady stream of candidates on stand-by to replace them, should the worst happen? *studies the Strategist...

By now the Rocket Scientist must surely have been made aware of the wireless/fibre over the powerlines Project, and that it's Telkom that's made it all possible, despite every effort being made to muddy the waters...While I was prepared to accept that we guinea-pigs down here are more susceptible to the fall-out than most, due to the topography, and appalling fumbling caused by Allen Spence, Balliram and H20, and their so-called Trials in 2005, Balliram has since gone out of his way to rubbish that theory, and has shown beyond any reasonable doubt that the lie of the land has bugger-all to do with anything...
That since the installation of the surveillance technology to the streetlights, you are ALL equally vulnerable, and that at any point, day or night, your home's power supply could be accessed by one or more of the unqualified criminals being permitted to operate the circuits...

How's Warwick Chapman doing these days?  Anyone care to enquire whether he's acquired the Christmas Beetle chorus yet?  Any of his family been diagnosed with the so-called tinnitis?  Within months of Lefevre becoming the new Councillor for Ward 31, he'd had his eardrum perforated...
Has the close attention that's without doubt being paid to Warwick's home and privacy resulted in any physical symptoms of fall-out?  You might want to check that out if you've the balls...
Unless it was simply political bullshit, calling vociferously for the Muni to create insurance cover for those embattled ratepayers who have lost, and are losing, a fortune to the Surveillance Project, could well have serious repurcussions for Councillor Chapman and his health...

With one thing and another, it's now 5am, and the Sadist has just cranked the BackFire frequency through the roof... In error?  Don't you believe it... *shrugs painfully...  The Pitiful Creature's shockingly limited vision ensures that I'm spurred on, rather than crushed... Have a good one...

Friday 7th October at 3.55am

Yesterday's fairly surprising reprieve from pain is over, and I'm up to find the house full of BackFire...Give me half a chance and I'd put a brick up the Knob's nose quicker than a speeding bullet...
Otherwise?  If you're local you may have noticed that yesterday was exceptionally beautiful, and I was thankfully allowed to enjoy it accordingly...

Sure, there were the inevitable occasions both on my solo outing and later with the GW, when I had to raise my voice to the Chop and tell him to bugger off, and for the most part, he did...
I remember waving Penny off before 3pm and going back down to find the BF kicked in as I walked into the kitchen, but for some reason he dumbed it down straight after I'd bitched and moaned loudly...
It's the school holidays, so I guess he was baby sitting.. In the past this has led to peevishness and mischief at ours, but on this occasion you could hear the doef, doef of his sound system coming from der Bunker which was as usual, hastily turned down each time I chose to mutter something out loud, and that was pretty much it...

Saturday 8th October at 3.20am..

Slacking? Me?  Maybe... What have I got for you that's different anyhow?
A few days ago someone apparently tried to make off with Missus Scrabble-Player's car where it sat parked up on the verge, but they must have been interrupted and fled...
No 16 appears to have gotten himself a daily visitor over his back wall who's clearing away every scrap of metal he can find, while the family are out at work.. I'm betting its THIS bugger, who's determinedly hiding his face from me, as he drags his heavy treasure back along the valley towards Jan Smuts...

It was just after 3pm yesterday when I made it out onto the verandah in time to see what looked like two identical SAPS choppers heading south in tandem... I read recently that it costs R4000 an hour to keep those babies aloft, and that's a few billion already spent by now, installing the Project technology.... Plus that would exclude the little fixed-wing plane that's been back and forth on an almost daily basis ...

By the by - It looks like my personal tortures have been upgraded of late and I seem to have acquired the same dodgy shoulder that B.Snr endures, only my aches go on up my neck and sit uncomfortably around the base of my skull... Something new, Creep?  My plaintive whines grow feebler by the day as it filters through my thick head regularly that there ain't no Whitehats coming to our rescue.. Not now, not ever...

It seems the Crooked City Manager is awarding himself and his cronies performance bonuses on top of all the other millions they've siphoned off..  How much money does one bloke need, FFS?  Is he forking out alimony to keep Felicity's mouth shut?  He's certainly not spending anything much on his wardrobe.. *snorts...

Go check out the Broadband and IT News Forum at mybroadband for the "is MXit worth the money" thread, and more of the Educator, Karl Muller's revelations...
You gave your four-year old a cellphone for his/her birthday?  You might want to seriously reconsider that move, in the light of the findings finally being revealed world-wide.. *shudders....

Nobby went off like a rocket again this morning at about 1.30am.. Who or what is it that arrives in the street at that hour, to upset the dogs so badly?  *makes note to ask around...

It's not for lack of material that I've been stumped for words lately, but the inability to string them together, and I'm curious to see if the problem persists, or whether it's merely temporary.... Cheers...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 8th October 2011 at 12.47pm.