Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE HIRED HELP..
(begun Wednesday 26th October at 2.55am...)


*If the industrial strength explosions set off nearby at about 11pm last night disturbed my heavy snores I certainly don't remember it.... The GW says they were either from Balliram's or Freddie's... This morning they're judiciously a way further off.... As I stood at the gates just after 8am chatting to B.Snr, the first one went off and we didn't blink... Whether from down at No. 2 and the obliging Congolese tenants, or from under the freeway bridge where the Road Accident Chasers lurk with their tow-trucks each day, is hard to say....Another was set off as I connected five minutes ago.... Coincidence?  You really think so? *

It irks me a little to know that it's pointless sending Missus C and the girls Diwali greetings today, as any such sms would be destroyed in transit by our diligent Mail Manager....
Nonetheless, I hope they have as happy a day as they can under the circumstances, and that for this one day of the year he can refrain from embarrassing her....

The world tilted a fraction for me last night, and as quickly righted itself, and I swear I completely forgot that tiny chance remark until some twenty minutes ago..*blinks... Even as I sit here, pieces of the puzzle are falling into place with a neat click....
I'd gone along to the Motherbody Meeting at Dodge, thinking it might possibly be the last time I saw the guys together, at least until the Christmas function.. If the SAPS quadrangle is still monitored, they've learned their lesson, and no noisy crickets struck up their buzzing as we stood chatting outside before the Meeting began...

It was rather like watching the SA version of Charlie's Angels, as the sleek black cars arrived and parked, and their extremely attractive drivers headed off towards the Charge Office... I counted at least four, though there may have been more..*blinks..  You'd think by now I'd be able to recognize their rank by their uniforms, but unsurprisingly, it's beyond me... Whatever.  Those vehicles were way above the entry level vehicle affordable to the rank and file, and judging from the happy demeanour of the owners, they came at a VERY special price... *winks...
The recipients wouldn't have smelled the Leverage files hovering in the background during the transactions, and have absolutely no idea that they are probably now totally OWNED..

It's that simple, hey Earl? *waves... People like gifts, and are for the most part blind to the strings attached...
When they ousted good old Hamilton as Provincial Commissioner and replaced him with Lt.Col. Ngobeni, I'd had this crazy idea that I should go see her and try to explain about the Project and the Leverage files used to trap so many Government appointed officials, so that she was at least in with a chance, and could choose which path she followed during her tenure..
Course it was just a thought, and my total lack of communication skills had me firmly rooted to the spot.. By now it's way too late to help her, and she's forced to dance to Earl's tune along with so many of her colleagues... *sighs...

At this point you may want to shut your judgemental mouths before you trot out the sanctimonious 'she should know right from wrong, and it serves her right if she got caught' party line.. That cuts no ice here, especially when I in turn can ask what YOUR involvement is, in this fantabulous Project....
Sure you're turning the Constitution on it's head, and violating basic human rights on a scale never seen before, but man, it's for a good cause, right?
Well, that's okay then.... *applauds in relief...  You just carry on promoting the erection of the hundreds of additional cell towers needed to make the Invasion of Privacy work, and the handing of powerlines to unqualified Crackers, and everything will be just hunky-dory....  *vomits...
You carry on admiring the cunning use of vulnerable institutions being rigged up as mini base stations at the physical cost of their innocent inmates, but you'll have to pardon me if I regard you in turn as far worse criminals than those who've been so easily led to the trough...

Is it possible that she didn't see it coming?  That despite some initial misgivings, his cover story and his makeover fooled her into believing he was the Real-Deal and Born Again? Hell, for all I know she sees him for what he is, but chose to take up his offer of support in the hope that she could turn things round here in the Zone...
Dare I consider that she's already beginning to see the light?  That for every thousand Mandrax tablets that are confiscated, ten thousand replace them, as Earl's Runners are bailed out within hours of being caught?
I talk too much?  Really? *chokes.. Where else could you go to get the truth, surrounded as you are by Secrets and Lies? 
Have you any idea of the effort that's been made to turn me against you?  Of the persistent whispers that you're in this to further your political aspirations and nothing else?  Why do you think I've ignored them, and held my ground?
We all know that I'm dumber than ditch-water, and yet my bloody animal instinct tells me not to give up on you..
Are you aware of how many calls Earl Michael Barnabas has made, that are almost identical to the one I'm guessing he made to you?   Anything - Absolutely ANYTHING he can do to assist you in his capacity as convert to the lord, and Manager of the Project here in the Zone, you only need ask? *vomits copiously...

Will Balliram report later today that he caught me snivelling here at my desk?  Will my momentary weakness be the topic of conversation for the day, as he and his chommies try to figure out the possible cause, or will they be too busy discussing ways and means of smacking the Struggle Activist for her persistent cheek?
At times during last night's Meeting, the outwardly amiable Crumb was extremely hard-put not to explode with rage and irritation...*grins..
He'd already put in a full day's work, and to have to sit and listen to a bunch of easily manipulated sheep bleating on about matters that are truly out of their hands (though they don't know it), would've had him seething with righteous indignation...

It's not like he could get Balliram to employ the usual pay-back methods via her power supplies, as they did with the little Sydenham Heights rep, when they successfully crippled her so badly using that light on Crouch Road...
For this time, I'm waiting for you, and if I were to hear that she had suddenly developed ANY of the symptoms we guinea -pigs have endured as a result of our Area Controller's attentions, you'd gain yourselves more publicity than I'd hazard the Druglord cares for....
Sic Barnabas' latest Crime Boss, Nayager, onto her and arrange for a hijacking or break-in?  The same applies dewds... She is untouchable and must be allowed to figure it out for herself....
If I were to tell her of at least one other that has been offered the same personal support and promises to those he made to her, could she guess who the lucky recipient is?  I bet she could... *eyeroll...

Time to pick up the old phone again Earl, and reassure your individual Puppets that they're your favourites, and you wouldn't dream of shafting them... That is, if you can keep the mirth out of your voice long enough..*snorts...
You're battling to create a Leverage file on her?  You've got a bit of stuff, but it's tame and you need more?  Give her a car, why don't you? *falls over choking...

The Rocket Scientist may be forgiven for thinking I rave on about matters unrelated to the Telkom experiment, but he'd be wrong... Everything I scribble here so incoherently is directly connected to the Project and the criminals who operate it...
While there are many good people who have been swept up by the promises and lies, and who have been led to believe their contributions will save the country, I'm here to remind you that those at the helm of this steaming pile are the absolute worst of all the criminals that repeatedly appear on these pages...

Come now Jannie - Laugh me off amiably as always, but you'd best pay a little more attention to your Hired Help here in the Zone, before it's too late and they blow this rotten mountain sky-high...
It's now nearly 5am, and the sky grows light, and suddenly the pressure in my ears increased dramatically... *blinks...
You have only my word that at bedtime last night I was treated to an upgraded display of extreme violence via our power supplies.. A brief episode that resulted in both earache and my upper teeth protesting loudly, not to mention the now familiar deep ache in my shoulder and neck....
While I at last begin to understand why Balliram feels quite so free to unleash the worst of the frequencies on us here, I don't plan on accepting it meekly....

LATER at 5.45am

I've just been up to put the trash out, and despite the damp cool of the early morning, the sweat was trickling down by time I'd finished.. For once I consider it's due to more rain in the offing, and not Balliram's tender ministrations...
My Chair, who swore to me that he would always remain his own man, has been as easily bamboozled as the rest of you, but from a source I bet he never anticipated.... Barnabas' new Mule has demonstrated that her recently acquired power carries right to the top, and he's been sufficiently impressed to follow her advice...
How we've wondered at his silence and refusal to participate in the CPF discussions, when the answer has been so obvious..

More promises, Earl?  Will he remember to beware of Greeks, or is it too late already?
Do you have all of your Hired Help firmly under your thumb?  I look at my Area Controller the Cracker, and I have to consider whether you ever paid any attention to his mantra of 'Nobody's the Boss of me', and I add the touch of dementia that inevitably accompanies the control of the powerlines, and wonder if such a small and mean-minded Sadist could ultimately lead to your downfall after all...
Have a good one, and peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 26th October 2011 at 9.31am.

























































































































.