Thursday, October 27, 2011

FRIENDLY FIRE...
(begun Wednesday 26th October at 4.30pm...)

*I booted up just after 8am to check my mail.. My 5 modem lights refused to load past three, despite that at the so-called busy hour yesterday evening, I'd had no such problems at all...  I watched as I used my cellphone this morning, and had seen how the signal was dropped down to two bars until I'd finished, when it hastily restored to 100%.  No corruption here? You're absolutely sure about that? *

I'm tucking into what could possibly be the best box of Diwali sweetmeats in the Zone, while I watch four red bishop birds elbowing a couple of bright yellow masked weavers out of their way for a seat on the feeder... The GameWrecker made them a swing out of two lengths of fine chain and a piece of dowel rod, which he hung under the bird tray, and it's proven so popular I figure I'll ask him to make another...

Goodness, how I'd like to sit you down and lace your tea with pentathol, for I've as many unanswered questions today, as I had back in 2004...
Is it the electro-magnetic fields or the radio frequencies that upset Millie so badly?  Both?  Though I've yet to catch one, there sounds to be a couple of toads in the garden, but I need to see them up close to judge their condition and decide whether or not they were imported to our property by a passing droog, or found their own way here...
The bird life certainly seems happy enough, and I guess that means that Balliram has had to become rather more cautious about the levels that escape outdoors... Today, with the full cloud cover, the BackFire frequency is easily as bad both indoors and out...
On other occasions he floods the inside of our home, while I can step outside to find the pain miraculously disappears... *eyeroll...

I'm still fascinated by Carol's now abandoned house up at 734 Jan Smuts Highway, and how all the outdoor lights have been left running for months 24/7, and I must assume that our Area Controller only increases the levels of their output when he wants to visit the Suckers living in that by-road.? A mini-mini-base station of sorts, only used when required?
As well as into the Frankson's now empty home, is the fibre stuffed into Sean Findlay's water lines as well, right up to No. 738?  If I were to ask, would I be told there's still a steady stream of water running into the little road between 734 and Mr. Wilsenacht's new abode at the Moth cottage?  Is Sean an ex-cop?  Ex-army?  How involved is he with the Druglord Barnabas, if at all?

Oh, and by the way, if you want to check out my claims that charitable institutions are being rigged up as mini base stations, you might want to keep an eye on the Cheshire Homes over in Queensburgh, and get a load of the cabling decorating the pavements in the area..*winks... Don't give me any of that 'coincidence' bullshit, either...
Enough for the moment... Balliram has just activated the first of his nearby wireless nunus, and it would be hard to find anything that sounded less like an insect... *snorts.. Cheers...

Thursday 27th October at 4am..

I've been sitting here at the desk in the dark, staring at the coral tree, until my eyes water.. Every branch and leaf is beautifully silhouetted against the cloud cover behind, and if the Telkom-box bird comes near enough, I can't miss it... I can hear two of them out there this morning, which seems to trash my theory that they're not real... *shrugs..

I told you some time back of our unscheduled visit to Westville SAPS and how the Head of the Station had kindly pointed out the cctv cameras dotted about her Charge office?  We badly need a similar set-up, but by the time my VC brought the matter up officially, the careful story was in place.. *winks..
Apparently, a generous benefactor had donated cameras to the Station some years ago, but we were now told that the Felon had taken this kind donation for his own home use, and that it was part of the evidence relating to some of the charges outstanding against him.. As a result, the cameras may not be utilised until such time as the case is over.  Neato...

As with most Stations, there've been several accusations made against Officers on duty in the Charge Office that have behaved badly... Whether true or not, a cctv system would be of benefit to both the guys on duty and the public, and my VC bought the matter up again at Wednesday's Meeting...
Our Laz is quick on his feet, tired or not, and said that they first had to find who the original donor had been, and that they had no idea who he was.. I upped and suggested he simply ask one of the several officers still stationed at Dodge who continues to support the Felon... (With hindsight, it may well have been this particular chirp that led to the excessive attack when I'd finally gone to bed that night).

It had ended with the Motherbody members all in agreement that we'd look for a new sponsor to donate more cameras, and that was that...
All fine and dandy, except that you know it ain't gonna happen... I'd lay odds there are a few cameras there already, but not the standard, easily recognizable ones, and certainly not ones that the majority of the staff are aware of..
Besides, the Charge Office will be Voiced by now, and you can bet on it...Anytime the Crumb wishes to hear the conversations down there, they'd merely activate the system, and Bob's your uncle....
So now maybe you'll grasp the futility of our latest request, and realise as I do, that the likelihood of standard cctv cameras being installed in that Charge Office at Sydenham Station, to act as a deterrent to bad behaviour, is zip, zilch, zero...

Is the Project the link between the Department of Communications and the Intelligence Agency, and therefore the reason for Mr. Padayachee's hasty move sideways?  Did our President really initiate this surprising move, or did Roy himself request a change before the shit hits the fan?  Is there a chance that the deal struck between Telkom and our Dept. of Intelligence is due to make headlines any time soon?  Here, have a puff, it's good stuff... *snorts...

Friday 28th October at 4.45am

Anything momentous to report?  Nope.  A vague sense of foreboding perhaps?  el Monstro had cranked up the BackFire frequency by the time I'd climbed into bed and put the light out at 8.20pm last night.. I woke, drenched with sweat at 12.49pm (and wrote it down) to hear a new device running full-on nearby.. It stopped when I began stirring and didn't resume it's racket.. Was I not supposed to hear that one, Balliram?  *curious...
The little dog had us both out on the verandah sometime after 1am, while we waited for him to pick a suitable dump site out in the rain....

It was right after that session that the real mischief began, once I'd settled back down to try and sleep.. As if a giant thumb was pressing first on the one side of the base of my skull, and then on the other.. HERE, look, I'll draw it for you... WTF that particular nastiness is designed to achieve, you know it isn't good for my over-all health...   Rezah?  Any ideas on the purpose of the attention cencentrated on those two particular areas of my neck?  *fascinated...  While I was aware that I was in trouble, my head said there was squat I could do about it, and I must have nodded back off shortly afterwards...*shrugs..

While I don't have the details, it would appear they're also messing with Ms. Dorny's sleep patterns, and though I can't find the common denominator, you can rest assured it'll come to light soon enough.. *snarls... As a so-called pensioner, it matters little whether I spend my nights awake or asleep, but the same doesn't apply to the Mast Fighter...  Is that to be the latest ploy, Jannie?  Try and drive her over the edge through lack of sleep?
Ag, I wish you'd drop the mask when we chat here, as it's a joke...
No, I don't expect you to be straight with me, (though that'll be a phrase that trips easily off your silver tongue), but I do wish you'd stop attempting to pass yourself off as something you're not... *yawns..

You're about as genuine as our Area Controller, Colin P. Balliram, and I've blogged enough of his character traits for readers to know that amiable, kind, and caring, don't feature on that list at all....
Would it startle us to hear who you have operating the circuits that feed Ms. Dorny's home?  Who it is that follows your instructions so slavishly, and often sits up through the night to ensure that the Mast Fighter comes to regret her interference?
Someone who hangs out with the others on efnet perhaps?  Someone like Balliram, who laughs off any suggestions of wrong-doing, and who insists he's merely running those powerlines at Craigavon as per the Surveillance Manual?  Who will sneeringly insist that the Mast Fighter, though decades younger than the old bitch of a toad, is also prone to flights of fancy, and merely imagines her physical distress?  *chokes...

Lord love a duck, but I'm finding it hard to believe that I was EVER in such awe of your collective intellect..*blinks... Wake up and smell the darned roses, dudes.... The only person you can truly trust right now is the Rocket Scientist Karl Muller, despite that he carries a message you find distasteful, to say the least..
The chances that you and yours may go down to so-called friendly fire, increases by the day... Are you that indoctrinated, you're prepared to risk everything?
What alternatives do you have?  Find the guts to align yourselves with the Educator for starters, however terrifying the prospect...

The irony of my repeated references to the unfortunate Schabir Shaik as the Arms Dealer, only becomes apparent when you consider the weapons of war promoted by the Telecoms Agent himself... Weapons that in many instances have been handed to unqualified thugs to use against innocent citizens, for their amusement... In truth, weapons that may turn and bite the Users themselves at any point...
Did it never occur to you that you or a family member could well go down to friendly fire?  *shudders..

To close - Penny says to thank Collin (with two ells nogal), for the box of Diwali treats delivered at dusk on Wednesday, by four charming young ladies...My fellow guinea-pigs were treated to the same ostentatiously 'kind' gesture, though I myself left the gift unopened... *shrugs..
Anything I've missed mentioning in today's update, Balliram?  Something you'd anticipated I'd rant about, but haven't?  No my dears, to get an idea of how the residents surrounding No. 6 Harris Crescent fared during the Diwali 'celebrations' on Wednesday night between 7 and 9pm, you'd have to do a door-to-door survey, and you won't be hearing from me on the subject...
I'm certain that CoLLin, with two ells, and his trusty Pooper-Scooper, will have given you their carefully worded version already.. *winks... Peace julle..

---oOo---

Friday 28th October 2011 at 9.32am..