Wednesday, September 21, 2011

TOO RICH........?

Too rich for your blood? Hah!  Connected via the GameWrecker's not-so-smart Nokia, and I swear dial-up was like lightning compared to this... eish!
My iBurst connection has been removed/blocked since last Thursday, after working perfectly at 7am in the morning.  I shut down, and it was 5pm before I tried booting up again, only to find no signal at all..

My ancient modem has been blamed, but hopefully you know better... *winks...
Right now I'm working on getting a phone number for Colonel Marike Muller of the Special Investigative Unit, to tell her that I wish this goonda Area Controller, Colin Prakash Balliram out of our lives.   Laugh if you will... *shrugs....
Just by the by, my CPF Vice-Chair's adsl connection was also blocked for a full four days before finally being reinstated remotely.   Getting the picture yet? Cool...... Take care and peace to julle...

Published Wednesday 21st September at 1.09pm.