Thursday, September 08, 2011

THEATRICALS..?
(begun Thursday 8th September at 7.30am..)

*Hmm... unlike yesterday, my signal quality is sitting rock-steady at 100%.. Will it last until I finish here this morning?  *
If there'd been any wind of sorts blowing in the early hours of Thursday 1st September, I'd probably have mentioned it in The Poster Boy blog.  There wasn't, and I swear that gunshot went off way closer to ours than where the corpse was eventually discovered, over by the feed-on... If so, who dragged/carried the body over there and why?   It doesn't matter to me at all that the majority of you will sigh and think my latest accusations are simply a part of my personal agenda... I'm talking here to the likes of the High Priest of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence...

A gunshot and a rotting corpse are not reason enough to sit up for a bit?  I'd remarked on the frequency change well before 3.45am, and you know as well as I do, that means our Controller was up and about.. You're going to ask him for the real story of how that guy came to be there?  With all the beams you KNOW are criss-crossing the area, it never occurred to you to wonder what was going on up on the road, when I'd blogged that all the dogs had been going nutz shortly before I rose?   Isn't that what an Area Controller is supposed to do?  Keep an eye on everything that's happening around his circuit?   In this case it would appear that the focus is concentrated on only targets inside their homes, and it does nothing to promote safety outdoors.... *snorts...

Balliram likely says he didn't have any of the beams activated at the time, and was unaware of what was upsetting the neighbourhood dogs, or even that a shot was fired so close to his front deck?  *falls over choking..  Why didn't the victim cry out before he was shot?  Not so much as a whimper or shriek.?. An import springs to mind, and a possible hasty collection from the morgue, though I guess by now Balliram, Nayager and the Crumb will between them have come up with a bullshit story for you to swallow....
Whichever way you look at it, my unfortunate neighbour is a rubbish, who consorts with rubbish..*shrugs.. In fact, just the type of chap prized by the Project Authors in their efforts to bring this country to it's knees...

May I remind Mistuh Spence at this point that Sue the Book at No. 5 no longer bothers to replace her outdoor lights as they blow so regularly.. That B.Snr at No. 4 cannot fathom why his bulbs pop so frequently, and that our power still dips regularly.. (the last noteable occasion being yesterday after 4pm as I stepped into the bath...*spews..).
Frankly, I'm fed up with your heel-dragging, and feel I've given you more than sufficient opportunity to have this criminal removed... You're going to tellus you've got no jurisdiction over what he does, despite your grandiose title?  That Balliram answers only to the Druglord, Barnabas, who easily outranks you?   Well, there's an admission you can be proud of... NOT!  It's way past time I had a word with Mohamed Riaz Shaik himself....

LATER at 4.45pm

I'm suitably knackered from what turned out to be a very pleasant day... Though it hadn't been on our list of things to do, we came across THIS institute of learning at the Coastal College, Frank's Avenue, in Umbilo.. Check THIS mast literally within spitting distance of the classrooms...   And here's the Morningside Primary School on North Ridge Road, with THIS beauty on it's field.. I'm willing to bet that if the Metro Connect Wireless scheme has been linked to those masts, there'll be a good many students feeling the effects as a result... *gags...

Friday 9th September at 2.20am

My bedside light had only been out half an hour last night, when I was rudely jerked from my slumbers by the Burning Feet and Backfire frequencies... It didn't last long and he'd made his point... *shrugs...
Only one more sleep and the GW will be winging his way over to the UK, and I'd be a liar to pretend I'm not anxious...  He's not even done a practise pack FFS, and now he's got a Memorial Service to attend before he leaves, as well...

Ja, she finally gave up her three year long battle and died at 6.30am on Monday... I've mentioned them a couple of times before.. How they moved into the top story apartment in the block just across and down from the Musgrave Centre, over six years ago... How three years later she was diagnosed with cancer and she'd been fighting an uphill battle ever since... SEE all the aerials and panels on the roof?  He was diagnosed with Parkinson's last year, to add to their woes, and you have to wonder whether a survey of tenants wouldn't reveal several other horror stories...
Once again, I'm guessing it was the activation of the Metro Connect wireless operations in the area that had such a devastating effect on their health, but proving it would be impossible...
*It's now 2.40am, and Balliram has already done the extreme ear-pressure trick, and now he amuses himself with his wirelessed nunus... *

Everything's so green and beautiful at the moment that I catch myself at times wondering WTF I'm going on about... I was sitting out in my corner of the garden yesterday when a little black head poked around the garden wall and out bobbed a very fine rainbird (Burchell's Coucal), to scuttle happily about, not six feet from me, as he hunted for food...*beams... Chancing his luck he was, as my four-footed companions went after him quite smartly, and he retreated into the fiddlewood...

I guess it was Tuesday that I saw a crew in Muni-blues busy down below B.Snrs. at the storm water drain... The sound of a power saw was going and they appeared to be clearing access to the drain itself, just in that area.... For H20?
Would you consider me arrogant were I to ask if I myself was part of H20's presentation to Michael Sutcliffe, when they set out to win that juicy tender?  Is Sutcliffe in fact familiar with my basso-profundo croak?  Was he also shown footage from the cameras hidden in the streetlight cowlings?  If so, it's no wonder that our Mr. Haripersad never took up my challenge made to the corrupt Town Planner...

I'd taken THIS photo, pointing down towards the stopstreet, before I left to go shopping yesterday, as there'd been so much water on the road.. By the time I'd actually reversed out and across to Sue the Book's drive, I discovered the cause.. Water was literally pumping out from beneath her wall and running down the road... I'd gone back in and called out to the GW to report it to Faults, and then I'd headed off to the shops...
It was after 10am when the GW arrived back home to pick me up, and the water was still rushing down the road.. A Muni Water Dept. vehicle turned in to the Crescent and I whipped out my camera and took THIS picture..I guess that was about when the driver hastily decided he had no choice but to stop...*grins.. He and his companion got out of the bakkie and took a look and then told the GW they would take samples... WTF?  It was water FFS!  No telltale pong at all, so why not simply establish the source and turn it off?  *eyeroll...
When the GW dropped me back home after 2.30pm it had finally been turned off, but I'm betting it had been allowed to continue running for a good few hours after we'd left....

See Mikey - if H20 can't get it right after 6 effing years, why the heck did you ever give them the tender in the first place?  If you'd awarded it to the whistleblower's buddies, chances are they'd have foreseen these problems and avoided them....
This latest deliberately engineered runoff probably began under cover of darkness, and was still running after 10am, till godknows when....
It can't be blamed on theft or any of the usual lies trotted out by Neil Macleod... The new water lines were laid ages ago, and the pipes replaced right back to the communal servant's quarters up behind the Moth Cottages and yet, there it was, pouring out into the street to relieve the pressure build-up... Lowering the water pressure in the area was done out here years back and while it may help in a small way, to avoid some of the more spectacular bursts, like THIS geyser, fountaining up into the air outside Carol's home on Jan Smuts a few months back, basically you're going to have to continue to do these wasteful runoffs for the forseeable future...

Tellus Neil - Do you actually see a time when it will all come right, or are you already wondering WTF the PTB were thinking when they embarked on this magnificent Project?  Seriously?
Are you not just a wee bit embarrassed at having to trot out these blatant lies in public?  Water crisis?  Badly maintained infrustructure se GAT!!
As the Trial area for H20's tender bid in 2004, here in Sherwood, you'd think after six years you'd have ironed out these costly glitches, but clearly you've no idea what to do...

Save the effing country?  The whole darned thing is a man-made disaster, and there's no getting away from it..Is it just possible that the looming water crisis is a part of the Project Author's efforts to cripple the country even further?!  That didn't occur to you?  Just what have all the millions thrown at this scheme achieved so far, apart from the regular exposes in the press revealing greedy trough-feeders who seldom get punished for their sins?
A population being themselves cooked to a crisp by EMR, while many homes are being surged to the point where they burst into flames, and the precious water supplies contaminated and runoff wastefully.. It will all be worth it in the long run?  Have you no shame?   And on that familiar carping note I must go...

LATER at 4.10am

The first heavy mists of summer have blocked my view of all the signal enhancers running from the mini base station and the Senior boys hostel, and except for the grinding squeak of my Controller's toys, everything's gotten muffled and quiet... It's probably going to be a stinker out there later on, as my unfortunate lettuce can testify...
They've all bolted, and I'm told it's due to the sudden warmth of the weather, so I'll have to pull them out and start again with something a little hardier... *shrugs...
Have a good one, and peace..
---oOo---

Friday 9th September 2011 at 8.38am..