Wednesday, September 07, 2011

A SHOT IN THE DARK....
(begun Wednesday 7th September at 3.55am...)


While the community may whisper and grumble endlessly among themselves at the ongoing corruption and crime, it's been an unspoken rule that it goes no further.. Hell, I've broken that rule time and again over the years, and paid heavily for it..*shrugs...
I've always thought (admittedly naively),  that by bringing a problem out into the open, it could be solved...
*4.05am and the wirelessed nunu begins it's first tentative squeak outside the window...*
Boy, was I to get a wake-up call when the Project arrived here in 2004.  A Project based totally on secrets, lies and subterfuge... *falls on over...

Backed into a corner with the speed of light (!), I'd nothing to lose anyway, and I began speaking out here on my blog, to the sniggers and sadistic delight of my captors...   I've pre-empted my end on so many occasions in the past and survived to tell the tale, why should this be any different?
Man, it's simple... That was prior to the introduction of the wireless frequency weaponry, and my tongue is simply no match for the rapidly increasing physical assaults, and that's a fact...

The little temperature gauge read 22.5C at 8.55pm, when I'd finally climbed aboard Cloud 9 last night, and not two minutes later came the familiar single chirrup from the Pervert's remote.. I wondered aloud whether his Missus had ever figured out the reason for that regular isolated chirrup, and decided she would wisely have chosen to ignore the implications a long time ago... What you don't know can't come back to bite you, right?

By 9.10pm Balliram had employed the headache frequency, and I'd put the light back on to jot it down, while muttering furiously to the Creep....
I nodded off again until I woke at 11pm drenched in sweat, and got up to put the stand-fan on, although the thermometer had dropped to 21.0C  *blinks...  For my pains I was then treated to a series of massive jabs to the head before I was allowed to go back to sleep..
By now I guess my readership will be down to an isolated group of seriously disturbed individuals, who visit these pages merely to confirm and enjoy the astonishing results that can be achieved by the wireless weaponry, while the rest will be all too happy to buy that I'm stark raving bonkers, and keep me on Ignore..

While the Mast Fighter could confirm all my claims of these physical assaults, I suspect that she too has grown weary of my endless rhetoric and my inability to achieve anything concrete... Besides, she will be fighting her own battle up in Craigavon, as the Strategist conducts Ms. Dorny's own Area Controller through his savage pay-back operations...

Can I count on the Part-Time Political Activist after all this time?  Was she forced to renege on her promise, due to extreme boredom, or for her own safety?  The Rocket Scientist has gone to ground as well, and though I diligently continue to insist that you track down his posts, I'm well aware that it's easier said than done..
How much simpler it would be were he to fetch those three threads from mybroadband and to paste them into a blog of his own creation at blogger.com?  That interested parties could simply click on a blogger addie to find the Truth, rather than search endlessly and fruitlessly for the original threads on mybroadband?

*It's 4.45am and His Shiftyness has sounded his remote at this early hour, and I confess I'm briefly amused by his posturing...*

Do have any idea of the frustration I've endured over the years, as each time Balliram has slammed off our telly screen or caused our DVD player to behave badly, the GW has obligingly shrugged and announced that it's due to the appliance's age?  *grinds stumps... Nothing's changed, despite that our Area Controller has grown over-confident, and the GW simply can't accept that it's never been our set at fault, but the signal to the decoder that's been causing the mischief... *eyeroll...

I'd barely logged off and shut down the PC yesterday evening when the screen on the television wobbled and vanished, and the Scan window on the decoder went nuts... Reset and Restart, and not long after that I found we were stuck on Channel 124, and that the volume control didn't work either.. The GW restarted the set again and it behaved without incident for the rest of the evening...
I'd hoped we'd had a break-through of sorts and that my old man was finally starting to realise that the set itself has never been the problem, and it's the signal that's being corrupted.. Not a chance....

Much like the deal struck between Jannie van Zyl and Ian Halliday, has a similar pact been signed between the Strategist and the Directors of Multi-Choice..*yawns.. Did you see that one coming?
If you plan on total control of a country it goes without saying that the television service must be OWNED by the Manipulators, and we have Balliram to thank for showing us how it's done...*applauds...  It's time to get on with kitchen duty... cheers...

LATER at 5.30am

What will the Struggle Activist and her colleagues make of this latest development at the Blue Jade complex on Summit Drive?  *looks at the Director...
Not your Ward, so not your problem?  I beg to differ...
The Sparks Estate Sector Policing Forum have I believe, based their campaign on the war against drugs in the area, and the dire effect that banned substances are having on the local youth... Will their newly formed CPF Exec Committee sit back and accept that SAPS Sydenham are aware of the Drug Dealers and Runners at Sydenham Heights but that they can't touch them?   That it's a *coughs* sensitive issue, and should be left to the cops to sort out?  *chokes...
This is precisely what our little CPF has obediently done over the years, and absolutely nothing has changed for the better at those three apartment blocks.. Will this new, an IMO, powerful Exec make inroads where we have failed so miserably?  *curious..

When you all bought so enthusiastically into the Metro Connect Surveillance Scheme, were you aware that it would be handed to criminals to operate?  I talk too much??!
By now you should have read up on Karl Muller and his well-founded claims of the effects of wireless on the population.. A nasty surprise that was completely omitted from the Sales Pitch?  I'll bet it was..*winks... Did you also buy into the possible assertion that 'Earl' Michael Barnabas had Seen the Light and Turned to the Lord, and was now working to put right the misery he has caused to the Zone Community over the years?
If this is so, you should ask yourselves why, six years after the fantastique Surveillance Project got off the ground, the drug scene here in the zone is if anything, worse than ever before..

LATER at 10am

I was up top at my gates at 8am chatting to B.Snr. when he mentioned he'd seen three SAPS vans pull into the valley, down the little feeder road next to Number 2.  They were up by the fence running alonside the Freeway feed-on, and as such were out of my view... Two of the vans left and turned onto Jan Smuts as we watched, while the third remained out of sight...

I sent a text to my Vice Chair, who in turn called Dodge City to be told there'd been an unidentified male corpse discovered in the bush over there this morning.. I went back to my Poster Boy Blog and re-read it, before sending the Station Head a text to say that if the corpse was ripe, the bloke was probably executed last Thursday 1st September at precisely 3.45am...  I've since had confirmation that ripe it was, and the stench was probably the only reason it was discovered...
See now, this is about where the Surveillance Project comes into it's own....

You'll see in my Poster Boy blog that our Area Controller had been bright-eyed and bushy-tailed well before that shot was fired.. That in fact there'd been a great deal of activity up on the Crescent, that had all the dogs shouting the odds well before 2.35am, when I'd finally given up and gotten up to chat to you ....  There's absolutely no ways that Balliram can say he wasn't aware of what was going on out there...
An execution?
A Project droog that was becoming a liability?   If the bloke had known what was coming, he would've said something, and that would've started the dogs up again.... Odd then how absolutely silent it had been before the shot was fired?
Hell, for all I know Nayager could've trucked the corpse in from outside, a night later, to cover up Balliram's reckless behaviour with a firearm, that I'd blogged so soon afterwards...  Or maybe the dead dude was taking a dump in the bushes when my Controller thought it would be amusing to fire a shot out into the dark, and it ended up being an Ooops moment?   Whatever....  Balliram was home and very much awake when that shot went off last Thursday.
What's his excuse for not knowing what happened?

Too busy activating crud in the homes of all the wimmen he has issues with, to monitor the cameras?
Ai Janneman - You've got yourself a right one here.. Your Star performer?  If that's so, we're in more trouble than even I could've imagined...
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 7th September 2011 at 12.52pm.