Friday, August 26, 2011

NO OFFENCE....
(begun Friday 26th August at 4am..)

*New keyboard alert ...*

If you're a johnny-come-lately to these pages, and a grateful recipient to the Balliram's for hmm... let's see, persuading Ismael to knock off 50ks of the cost of your larnie new Merc, or even a job recommendation to an disreputable government-owned Spy Agency, then read no further, for chances are, you may take offence...

It was the deep Ache to the Hip frequency that the Controller chose to use to wake me at about 3am this morning, and it's taken longer than usual to fade...*shrugs... I'd said to the GW yesterday morning that Balliram would no doubt attempt to tell him of the damage they'd incurred on Monday during the engineered blackout, but typically, he hadn't been paying attention... *eyeroll...  So when the Area Controller's carefully timed arrival coincided with the GW's, yesterday late afternoon, and he reversed up to my SO to tell him of the substantial damage they'd endured, my poor husband was suitably impressed.... *winks...

I'm guessing there's still a hard-core band of camp followers out there who still actually believe anything and everything that's uttered by the Courageous Couple...? *falls on over...
As you please my dears, but tis to those that are paying proper attention that I speak, scarce though they may be....
First off, the only two homes that suffered any real damage from Monday's savage powercut, were ours and the Balliram's.... Interesting?  Secondly, the only jackpoint in our home that needed replacing (apart from the charred jackpoint cover next to the fridge) was the one we use for the computer, while the stove plug running off the same adaptor, remained unscathed....   Credit where it's due, and that was a pretty darned precise attack...*applauds....

Picture if you will, the Lame Ass carefully setting it all up after 1am, and then slamming our system with an enormous surge at 1.45am, only to fumble with his own cover-up surge... *cackles...
I've already mentioned in several previous blogs that we no longer operate as a single circuit here in Harris Crescent, but have been individually isolated, all the way up to the little parkland opposite No. 33.
In the time it took Balliram to hop out of our damaged system and back into his own, he panicked, and totally overdid the camouflage surge to his own home.... Tsk, tsk....

A mistake he certainly won't make the next time, hey Creep? And you can guarantee there WILL be a next time, as this Sadist will be simmering with rage at his own error, and the fact that the likes of Spence and those in the know would have had a good, if careful, chuckle at his expense....
Will Eddie of Raw Power repeat my words to his Chief - be it Richard or Allen?  That despite our power being restored, ours is the only streetlight functioning, including the overheads?
That No. 17 and No. 4's power supplies are currently (!) as unstable as ours?  *yawns...
I guess it's no longer IF there's a full-on fire, but WHEN, hey Al?
This last sorry episode has pretty much proven your stance on the matter, which is to say, you continue to ignore it...

I was told yesterday that H20 and eValuations have offices in the same block as the Indian Consul General?  Another of those weird coincidences that have peppered these pages over the years?  Any point in mentioning this fact to the unfortunate Anwar Dramat who answers to our Head of Intelligence, above all others?  Doomed forever to investigate only the corrupt Fat Cats and Trough Feeders he's assigned to, while the real criminals remain untouchable?

Did our dodgy City Manager actually read the mail that No 33 sent him on Tuesday, or did it get 'lost' along the way?  If he or his secretary read it, will he respond?  A loose connection SE GAT!!  Sutcliffe knows full well that No 33 is one of the Test Dummies for the trials that resulted in H20 being awarded that eye-popping tender, and yet he doesn't question why, after six years of so-called 'testing' the unfortunate residents on this designated stretch are more vulnerable than ever?
Your 'soldiers' are too busy setting electrical fires and making people ill in other areas for you to give a toss about the initial Labrats caught up in this massive corrupt scam, Mikey?  Nice one...

Amazing how your name is now hardly ever mentioned on durbanite.co.za any more.. Something, or someone, sure put the wind up those pale posters, and man, I'd love to know what it was....
It's not as if I can ask, now is it?  Being as how my comments are now censored to the point of vanishing before being published, or my Submit buttons are frozen?    You want to write and tell me?  It's common knowledge that I'm at wretchedtoad@gmail.com and that I don't open mails that appear even slightly dodgy... You'd prefer to call me, or send me a text?  Sure, then try me at 0720288698 and see if you can get past my charming Monitor, why don't you....

If Leon Chetty ever hoped to unite the residents of this fair city to fight the rampant corruption, I fear his efforts will achieve nothing more than to reveal the continuing divide between us.. Sad....
Ask Yogesh why he left and he no longer comments, and you'll have your answer... Moving on...

I managed to persuade the GameWrecker yesterday that it was perfect for another stroll along the beach, so we ended up back down at Addington.. I guess there've been huge spring tides since last we were there, and the shore was in a pitiful state.. Among all the broken glass and builders rubble washed up, were a large amount of mussels.. I imagine they're as a result of the giant graders that were working further down at Vetchie's, as they busily destroy the natural reef that's been there forever?  *pukes at the sheer greed...

The GW persuaded me to leave the beach and stroll through uShaka itself, for the first time ever.. An eye-opener indeed, and I quite fail to see how those shop owners make so much as their rental each month, let alone a profit, FFS....
In fairness, excluding the monstrosity that is uShaka, the promenade is beautiful, and if we'd been able to afford it, I'd have tied my skirt in a knot and bullied my old man into hiring a couple of bikes and heading down towards the Snake Park for a ride... Oops! What Snake Park?  *eyeroll...
And again I must mention that despite the stiff breeze, the air around uShaka and Addington is overloaded with EMR...
Course Sutcliffe will insist that all the wirelessed surveillance technology that saturates the area is for your own safety, and I doubt that most of you are even aware of it's existence...
Millie the Gross is a trustworthy reporter and I'm here to say she was repeatedly offended by the amount of the BackFire frequency that we encountered... Several of those odd-looking lights on the pier by uShaka in particular, (with the 2 neon strips?) upset her mightily as we plodded by....

Was it enabled so heavily simply as part of the regular Thursday tracking exercise, or are those levels the norm?  How much time does Sutcliffe himself spend in his larnie penthouse apartment?  Not enough for him to be detrimentally affected by his own Metro-Connect wireless technology?  Then he's way luckier than we are... *sags....

I was unmolested as I sat painstakingly sending out the CPF Minutes last night, and also while I'd browsed mybroadband earlier, and I've no doubt our Area Controller is preoccupied with planning his next assault on this sitting duck... As I'm as easily flummoxed today, by the simplest of tweaks, as I was when I first sat down at a keyboard all those years ago, I don't see our Area controller breaking sweat to cause me mischief... *shrugs...

It's now 5.45am and the Backfire begins to sparkle as the Special Agent next door gradually increases his attentions....
Who knew that this disfiguring abomination that I chose to allow to flourish and grow would prove to be my own personal alarm system?  Do the wireless frequencies that cause me such pain and discomfort not affect you and yours?  Simply because you're unaware of any odd symptoms or reactions, do you consider yourselves exempt from the fall-out created by this splendiferous technology?  You'll take your chances and wait and see?  Hell, what choice do you have anyways... *sighs...

There's not so much as a breath of wind out there this morning, as the sky grows light.. Tyd word nou min julle, and you should make the most of every minute you can....

ANW Solutions made this week's Highway Mail on Page 24 Schools Swims in Donated Goods see www.looklocal.co.za... More serendipity?   Not to detract in any way from their grand gesture, I would nonetheless ask whether the Esibusisweni Creche and Orphanage in the Valley of 1000 Hills is now rigged up as some sort of wirelessed mini base station?   Ag, you know that's a rhetorical question, and that if you find yourself in that far-flung area after dark, that previously forgotten little institution is going to be running some seriously hectic lights, which may or may not affect their charges.... Progress ?
Peace...

---oOo---

Posted on Friday 26th August 2011 at 1.58pm despite what blogger tells you miles below...