Thursday, July 14, 2011

LET THERE BE LIGHT...
(begun Thursday 14th July at 3.10am..)


I don't recall what woke me so suddenly at 1.30am.. At 2.30am a dog thumped off the bed and I went through after it, with a blanket.  I'd felt a lot worse.. Hmm...
2.45am, and this time he's not mucking about.. Just like that, I'm wide awake with both hips aching badly, BackFire, two dead but somehow burning fingers and a thumb, and my ruined wrist shouting the odds, while I swear there was a touch of Nausea thrown in for good measure.. *blinks...

I recall telling you that it's been any time between midnight and 2am that Mr. Pain arrives, did I not?
I guess then that it's safe to assume that these attacks ARE initiated manually, and not set on auto pilot?  Just in case say, Mike Oliver (One-time of the Ethekwini Electricity Department's Security Divison) on the pretext of giving a toss, thought he'd trundle down into the valley after 12pm and take some measurements?
What WAS that on the back seat of the car parked below Balliram's wall all those years ago?  An oscilloscope? No ways could I see what the chap was fiddling with in the pitch dark, on his back seat...
So here I am fantasizing that Mr. Oliver might give a shit, and had snuck in to measure the EMR levels at that ungodly hour.. It's just my little joke folks...
First off, Mike HERE (nice pic hey?), won't be wanting to touch our problems with a barge pole.. Secondly, I don't see how testing the levels out in the open would prove anything, as the crud is mostly IN the house, and to be specific, right now IN my bedroom   *eyeroll...

Nonetheless, I find it interesting that the sadist Balliram went to the trouble of changing his attack pattern so drastically this morning... Why FFS?  To ensure that anyone thinking to come stake out the valley between 12am and 2am will be sorely disappointed?  That they'll go away saying the old bitch is making it all up, and the levels are fairly normal?  Give us a break, Jake... *sighs...
If some hardy soul really tried their luck, they wouldn't get much beyond the Mothership down by No. 2 Harris Crescent, or the 45th Cutting garage up on Jan Smuts, let alone the top of Garbutt Road, before the cameras kicked in and the alarm was sounded...  WTF do you think those crickets that activate on each property as I drive by, are for, but to alert the Watchers to a vehicle cruising by...
So there you have it - Anyone purporting to give a damn, is simply going through the motions pointlessly..

Sitting here now at the desk, with all those stunning new lights rigged up outside on the orphanage building, in my clear view, and the big baby on the Recreation Centre wall, glaring full on at me, the BackFire is at it's strongest...*wipes eyes...
I rang Sue the Book last night, and it came as no surprise to confirm that it's her left hip that's also been giving her the worst problems over the last few days.. Just like mine and Missus B.Snr's... *shrugs... Course there's nothing you can do about this, is there Mistuh Spence?  Godforbid you actually express interest or concern at the situation, for it's way too late to profess ignorance of our plight, you smarmy bastard...*snorts...

Are Balliram, Freddie and Khaled going to have to drain their swimming pools again, come summer?  Now THAT was an interesting if costly exercise, was it not?  (And if you're actually thinking at this point, it might cause you to wonder at the levels in the air down here). Kassim insisted that his tenants had damaged his pool, and that was the reason he'd had to empty it.. I'm inclined to believe him, though you must know that the damage would've been engineered somehow by our Area Controller , to force the Owner into that expensive undertaking... *yawns...

B.Jnr. staggered off back to the chiro yesterday, as his back is killing him.. A diabetic like his mum, what's battering our hips and knees has manifested in his spine, and he's not a happy camper..
So ja - to those Cretins who like to say we're a bunch of bored housewives with nothing better to do than imagine our effing pain, check out B.Jnr's suffering and STFU...
All the MastFighter's kind efforts won't save us now, and why should they?  As Sutcliffe's Metro Connect guinea-pigs, we're collectively insignificant specks of worthless crap, in the greater scheme of things...

By now the country is covered with similar pockets of Test Dummies, enduring the same deliberate attacks, all going under the ambiguous title of 'Trials'..  *vomits copiously...  Allen Spence will of course understand why I single him out as one of the most deserving to be kitted out in the Correctional Services orange boiler suit.. Why I consider both him and his Boss to be off the scale when it comes to corruption..
The drastically altered timing of this morning's attacks are a clear indication of Ballirams intelligence levels..
Nifty as hell out there in Crackerland, he's just a basic slow-thinking thug in the Real World. Pretty much on a level with our genial Telecom's Strategist, who unwittingly and repeatedly let slip his true attitude towards women..
I always said you could judge a bloke by the way he treated his animals, did I not, and it goes without saying that would apply to women as well...

I was right about the Pooper Scooper from the getgo... She is no more to Balliram than his Cloak of Respectibility and he knows that without her to constantly dart behind him and clean up the mess he leaves, he's lost..
I tell myself that were she to become aware of exactly how he employs his time these days, there's a chance that she would head for the hills.. After all, her own Mother told me she is a good girl, and I choose to believe her...I simply can't see her living with the knowledge that her SO is deliberately attacking people so horrifically and systematically, via the Metro Connect technology....
Then again, there are dozens of documentated cases where a woman will be aware, but able to ignore obvious abuse, and still support the perpetrator.. Have I mis-read her?  *fascinated...

The Pavilion up at Westville is under seige.. You'd noticed?  Odd how just since the battle royal between Rose Narandas and the Mall owners came to light, all manner of nastiness is taking place up there... *winks...  I smell the Curry Mafia's hand in the misfortunes that are currently besetting that shopping centre, and I guess if you've been following, you'll have to agree....
Was it last year I'd speculated that both young Rajiv Narandas and Lance Moodley may have indirectly been involved in the tampering of two of my Vice-Chair's cars, as they sat parked on his driveway overnight?
You'll recall that the Royal Security owner (Lance's daddy) had suddenly made little Currie Motors owner an offer he couldn't refuse, and it swiftly became Great Shift ?  *grins...
A long-standing organisation with a finger in just about any pie you choose....  A web so powerful that all it takes is one phonecall to activate a supporter to willingly do their bidding... *waves in the direction of Col. Groenewald...

It's to the likes of this wondrous band of manipulators, that Sutcliffe and Spence have willingly handed the Metro Connect technology.. You have to wonder what it was that has two supposedly intelligent and well - educated men sinking to these depths...
Do they employ selective ignorance when dealing with what are so clearly criminal gangstas?  Would Spence look me in my bloodshot eyes and insist that he thought Nayager was a good cop?  That he found Colin P Balliram to be worthy of handling one power circuit, let alone the entire power supply to the mini base station he created at St. Theresa's?

I for one find it impossible to believe that the Head of Raw Power wasn't fully aware that he was dealing with the dregs of society... I firmly believe that he would have heard with delight of my terrified struggles as the net closed in on me, tighter by the day... That he would've grinned smugly and agreed that I deserved all I got..
Once he realised that his one-time protege Balliram was a runaway fire, and no longer restricted his attentions to the irritating old toad, did our Al do anything?  Not chance!   I'm betting that he put his guilty head down and threw himself into his work, feigning ignorance of the horrors he'd enabled...
Booked your flight out of here yet Al?  Going to do a runner?
Or is there still more glory to be attained by continuing to rig up vulnerable institutions whose occupants will be treated to appalling amounts of EMR?  Just asking, dude...

It's now 4.55am, and the BackFire continues to remind me of His Sullenness next door's attentions... Attentions that I dare say are mild compared to what faces me and my fellow Dummies in the near future, thanks to the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban...
If you've failed to notice that mentioning the ongoing part Missus Courageous plays in this saga invariably elicits the most extreme versions of payback at our Area Controllers grubby fingertips, I haven't...  His skittish reactions are by no means in defence of her honour, and he's simply fearful that she will see him for what he really is... A scary thought hey Balliram?   *waits stoically...

Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 14th July 2011 at 3.43pm.