Saturday, July 30, 2011

FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION...
(begun Saturday 30th July at 3.05am..)


Where are the bloody ambulance chasers?  Too much circumstantial evidence and not yet enough blood to make it worth their while?  Geez - what a lot of wimps you are...*snorts.... I've no idea of the correct technical jargon, but the term 'civil suit' has a nice ring to it...
My short-term memory is fookt.. While our Area Controller's attentions won't have helped, it's a thing I've had since long before our home began to be flooded with wireless frequencies in the name of research...
The tiny gap/fault somewhere in my brain that has me permanently sat in the Fool's Corner...  So, I forget things more than most...

*3.15am and the wireless frequency changes in my ears, and I mutter a greeting to the Sadist...*

Paging through the latest gaggingly self-congratulatory Metro Network supplement, I find the gnome-like Sutcliffe has managed to squeeze his shrinking frame into a phot op. on Page 2, Durban Duo returns from Germany, and natch, right next to it I'm finally reminded of at least one of the reasons why I'm supposed to be angry...
An award for the best quality tap water?  Stuff you, weasel man...

When did I suddenly stop drinking my 2 litres of tap water each day?  A year ago maybe?  I couldn't tell you why, but I just did....  Did you insist on seeing the pictures I took of the gladioli corms the other day?  It would be downright silly to pretend they're not all stored safely, with easy access, should you wish to see them.. Ask the Russians or the Japanese boffs to check them out, why don't you....
To give you their considered opinion as to the corm's odd colour.... Then get the Sadist to dig out the pics I took of that toad in our hadeda pool, and don't take no for an answer.....
He has them all, including the set of the Fire Fighting team and their larnie vehicle uncapping the hydrant across from us, and releasing a zillion litres of precious water, for no apparent reason... *winks... On orders from H20?  I'll give you bloody H20!

For just how long was I chugging back irradiated tap water?  Was it as much as six months or more that I lived with the metal taste in my mouth, thinking an old filling was leaking, only to have my teeth checked and find no such thing?  Come on Mikey - Why don't you get your Mr. Haripershad to sue me for slander, or at the very least, defamation of character?   *air-boxes....
It's common knowledge I can't string two words together coherently, so it would be a pushover for you... The GW?  He'd already picked up the pretentious habit of drinking bottled water only, and by the time he took retirement a couple of years ago, I guess he'd missed the worst of it....

By now even the most hardened sceptics among you must have figured out just what we've been subjected to here in the valley, though it's doubtful more than a handful of even the Chosen were informed of the shocking radiation levels....
Freddie the Accountant at No. 12 was told to empty his pool, though I'm betting he would've been given a 'just in case' scenario, and assured that the problem had been caught in time.. A horrifically anxious time for both Missus C and V, but they would've been told to STFU, and had no choice but to comply...
Was that what got our Fair Carol to finally pack up her family and do a runner?  Did Barnabas ex-Mistress see the writing on the wall at last, and put her home on Jan Smuts Highway on the market at roughly the same time all those pools were being emptied, and pool motors being surged, in an effort to get both B.Snr and our ex-CPF Treasurer to empty theirs as well?  *fascinated...

AFAIK there were no sudden cases of leukemia or tumors reported, so what's my beef? It was sheer luck that I came to hear of Mr. E's illness up at No. 20 the other day, so it's unlikely that I'd become aware of any radiation related illnesses in the immediate area, anyways...
How's Sean Findlay doing up behind Carol's house on Jan Smuts?
The guy that said he owns his own Security Company, though I've yet to see any of his vehicles in the area?  Any inexplicable aches and pains there Sean?  Do you already have your own personal colony of Christmas Beetles taken up residence inside your ears?

For how long did the Tobacco Companies insist that smoking couldn't kill you? *falls over choking... You can take that International smoke-screen and treble it right now, and it wouldn't meet the lengths the telecoms giants are going to, in this enormous cover-up.. That's about right, hey Allen?
It's now 4.30am and I've been sitting out on the verandah waiting for Cola to take a dump in the garden.. My own microwave buzzing has dumbed down within the last half-hour, to a remarkably faint sound, and yet the pressure in my ears remains.. Trying something new there, Balliram? *snarls...

I sat in my targeted corner of the lounge and watched a movie late yesterday afternoon.. There'd been minimum interference and the picture wasn't removed, and nor was I bothered with the BackFire frequency...
That is, until I got the five minute advanced warning sms from the GameWrecker to say he was due to arrive home..
Inevitably my discomfort increased and a wave of heat engulfed me, by the time my SO had staggered through the kitchen door.. You're welcome to continue cracking your lame jokes, but after all this time, I fail to see the reason why Balliram continues to be quite so interested in the banal conversations between two OAPs.. Ask yourselves whether his obsessive focus is genuinely for research purposes, or for a rather more sinister reason, and catch a wake-up call FFS...
The Sad Creature continues to seek every opportunity he can, to cause us misery, and if it means listening to every word we utter, so be it... *spews...

I was running late yesterday and only headed to bath at about 4.30pm.. By the time I walked into the bathroom, a wave of pain hit both my jaw and ear on the right side, and it took it's time subsiding...
It's a given that Mistuh Cunning will trot out his lame excuses for this unpleasant phenomenon.. If he was still over at the Wireless Station on Ridge, he'll probably whine that he's still getting used to the amounts of power he needs to hop in from that distance, and if he was sitting a good deal closer at the time, he'll fabricate some other excuse.. Either way, I'm guessing the PTB care less..?
As long as the effing Druglord and his Lackeys are kept amused and entertained, they can pretty much do as they please?

The auto-advice messages from durbanite have dwindled back down to only arriving occasionally, and I'm guessing that Blesshim will say he's made a minor change to the system... That we're no longer advised of each Comment, but rather just the arrival of a new thread topic?  Make of it what you will, but it's fairly obvious that despite the whistleblowers kind critique, there is little genuine concern for what we continue to endure at the hands of the criminal Metro Connect element...

I wasn't paying much attention during an ad. break on the telly yesterday, and just caught the tail end of a woman's voice giving the channels to watch for specific shows... She ended by saying 'and for those of you with terrestrial viewing, blah, blah, blah... WTF is that, and should I be interested?
Is this option something that our Area Controller will have attempted to use as an excuse for blacking out our TV screen so regularly?
If you lose your picture, do not adjust your set, as it will return within a minute?  Hah!  Not bloody likely!
Our screen stays black until we reset the decoder and restart the telly, and that's a fact, and it has nothing to do with the different customer options at all....

Our DSTV decoder is as compromised as our computer, and our paid for service is as simple to corrupt as everything else plugged into our power supplies...
If you continue to doubt my sanity, try showing an interest in my claims and see what reaction you get.. You will be sat on, quicker than a speeding bullet.. Persist with your irritating enquiries, and your own home (depending of course whether they've reached your area yet), will be activated, and you and your family will begin to experience the questionable enchantment of your local Metro Connect Scheme..

Small wonder you remain silent but for the occasional judicious support you give the Telecoms Agent... It's called self-preservation is it not?  For, as long as you appear to condone this injustice, you'll be safe? Maybe, maybe not... *shrugs..
I suspect the average Area Contrtoller has time on his/her hands.. Time to go back and read everything you've ever said out there on the Internet.. Were they to find just one remark they deemed offensive, who's to say they wouldn't hook up with the Controller managing YOUR power supplies, and arrange for a little fun at your expense?

See Jannie  -  I'm actually doing your job for you.. You've no need to put the frighteners on your followers, when I'm doing such a fine job of it myself?  *teeth   Shooting myself in the foot?  As fast as I shriek for aid, do I remind readers of the inevitible consequences were they to start asking awkward questions... Do I delude myself that those with any semblance of remaining integrity would ignore my warnings and take up the fight on our behalf, regardless?  Fark - I've waited six long years already, and I guess with a bit of luck, I can wait a bit longer... *grins..
Peace julle..

---oOo---

Saturday 30th July 2011 at 1.19pm.















































]