Friday, July 29, 2011

CURRYING FAVOUR..
(begun Wednesday 27th July at 1pm...)


You've the nerve and patience to follow my blog?  No Pedro, not you... You've already given your opinion, and you didn't hold back, either... *grins...
Scrolling down through my Published blogs, I find great ugly gaps of nothingness, and I guess they have more to do with Balliram's malicious tweaks, than anything I've ever done... *shrugs...

I checked the mail before I went over to update my blog, and the results had me falling about with laughter, (as I'm sure my Master will confirm..)  Purporting to be an auto-advice, it shrieked 'H20 Again!', without any of the usual preamble i.e. David Ludlow commented on the --- thread, it screamed for me to take the bait...  What you've clearly forgotten is that I've no need to go read the thread, as it's you lot that need convincing, not me, you nanas.... *cackling...
I guess for the time being at least, Blesshim has his hands full enough without having to deal with my repeated outraged yelps at the games being played over there.. Get over it.. It was my mistake to think for a second I might be allowed to share the truth, without the usual assinine mucking about and BOOONG! I'm out... *grins...

Did you check out Page 2 of today's Times, 27th July, SA Kids are the best Read?  Can we put Marj Brown up next to Karl Muller?  Maybe not quite, but almost.. That's a seriously excellent feel-good story to start anyone's day....

Thursday 28th July at 5.45am..

I sure paid for at least a few of my sins last night, and I'm running a bit late as a result.. Question is, which of my wickednesses caused Balliram's extra attentions this time?
Naturally, I explore my behaviour before remembering that the additional cruelty might just have been the result of one spliff too many, and nothing I'd done at all...   It's hard to tell with these Psychos, but it doesn't stop me trying...  He'd had a couple of goes during the afternoon and blacked out the telly screen, so maybe I should've seen it coming?  Ag, no worries...

I'd opened yesterday's Highway Mail, 29th July, to find Cellmast Approved on Page 3.  www.looklocal.co.za and curious, I'd looked up the dissenter in the phonebook and then called the number.. Turned out she was out at a Community Meeting, and eventually I managed to get hold of her and give her the Mast Fighter's contact details...
It's definitely MTN's turn to push masts up all over the show, though it doesn't really matter which company it is, as the telecom's giants are all in bed together to get this particular show on the road...

Was I exaggerating when I claimed they were erecting a mast AND a base station right between two schools down at Westridge in Mayville? How close is that tower to the huddled masses in the Cato Crest settlement?  A quick drive through those little backroads, not long ago, and we found nothing, but it could've been hidden behind the trees, or even on the school property....*curious...Or is it still in the planning stage?
Once again I'm guessing that while the mast itself will probably cause more than a few health problems for nearby locals, it's the Metro Connect technology added to it, that's the killer, and that's pretty much the only reason for the wave of towers and masts going up everywhere.. All the better to hear you, my dear?  *snarls...
Just say that concerned community members manage to thwart the Boyz in Cowies Hill, and their intentions, this time round? May I guess what happens next?
That the existing masts are forced to increase the intensity of their emissions, to make up for the gaps?  Poorly put, I grant you, but you get my drift?
A Lose/Lose scenario for the population, but it's cool to see that communities are waking up at last, to the very real dangers presented by the rapidly advancing army of invaders....

There's that little niggle again...
Did No. 72 sell or lease to the new arrival in the neighbourhood?  One would've thought that with the stunning new Madressa/Mosque gone up by the Sherwood Hall, that the little house down at 72 would've realised a really good price from a member of the Muslim community... This hasn't been the case at all, and one has to wonder whether the home's proximity to the very visible mast between Harris and Raftery has affected the transaction in any way....
Hopefully, she and her dad will prove to be ThickSkins, and stay unaffected by the emissions that Balliram controls with such reckless abandon... *shrugs...

The clouds have moved on and the the sky is filled with stars this morning, and hopefully the same good weather has reached the snow-bound roads in the Midlands...
I heard the subtle but distinct change in frequency in my ears a short while ago, and the BackFire intensifies accordingly, as the Christmas Beetle's chorus rose to a shriek.. And a good morning to you too, o Mighty One... *salaams deeply to the Poor Creature....

Friday 29th July 4.30am

I've a contribution to make to Mac's urban dictionary... 'Pulling a Balliram'  Definition: Any act involving extreme bullying and cowardice...*grins...
Ask yourselves just how much courage is required to hack a Pensioner's DSTV decoder box and screw with the channels?  A heroic task, quite possibly attainable today by a halfway skilled 15 year-old?  Not something you'd ordinarily expect a pushing-middle-aged IT Security Consultant to do, unless he were seriously dysfunctional?
Though I'd rebooted the television right back to the wall jack earlier, with no success, our neighbour pulled a Balliram smartly, once the GW arrived back home and reset the TV his end, and the hack was gone.. *blinks...

But wait - There's more to this glowing character report on the preferred traits for those employed as Area Controllers by the Big Brother Authors..
It was probably about 5pm when I started up the PC and read my mail. I ignored the fact that everything seemed to drag sluggishly, and went over to mybroadband to browse the forums... It slowed down to a crawl, so I hovered over the iBurst icon and found I'd dropped to a 50% signal quality, and that two of my five modem lights had gone out...
An apple for the teacher, SuckUp?  Is the Strategist tickled pink by your childlike loyalty?  *gags...

Alas, none of the corruption deliberately caused to our paid-for services via the Metro Connect technology, appear to require much skill at all, and simply shriek of peurile attempts to curry favour with our Mr. van Zyl...
Want to bet the recipient of this lameness is delighted, and the fact that it's allowed to continue, pretty much shows the Stategist's true colours..
Obviously, this was all just a prelim to the hammering I took once I'd turned my light out at bedtime, and predictably, the Sicko threw himself into payback time with gusto... *spews...
I've got it all massively wrong again, Jannie?  Really?
I've totally misunderstood your role in the Metro Connect Surveillance and Information Theft Project?  Man, if you're one of the Good guys, we're seriously screwed!

Much as I diss the methods used by your *erm* Associates, to cow their targets, am I forced to concede that they're effective... Hell, if I had a brain, I'd cave right about now, and just curl up and die.. Happily for you and your charming protege, I haven't, and I've no doubt there'll be the opportunity for hours more fun, before you're through with me...
Apparently we all have a talent, and mine unsurprisingly turned out to be whining, while yours?  I'd have to guess perfecting the art of creating smoke-screens.. Choosing which prevarications should be used where, and how, and employing nasty, yet entertaining distraction techniques as a means to divert your acolyte's attention to the fact that they're as OWNED as we guinea-pigs ever are...*beams...
It matters not how vehemently you deny involvement in the beatings Ms. Dorny and her family are currently (!) enduring via their powerlines, for your posts on the iBurst Mast debacle more than give you away...

I guess I had a problem accepting that Your Grandness would sink to creating an alias on that thread, but I've come to regard The Educator as a Truth-teller in more ways than one... If he says that Jannie van Zyl pulled on a dress bearing the Klos label, then it must be so.. Sort of immediately demeaning, and in my book at least, you've sunk to the level of the very goonda thugs you employ...
If the Sadist next door sought to affirm his loyalty to you by upping the bullying and the physical attacks on our home, he's certainly achieved his aim, and if nothing else, ensured that you get the additonal publicity you deserve...

The wind's picking up and the clouds are back, as the huge lights decorating the orphanage building blaze out cheerfully in the dark... We'll have to wait and see what Karl Muller comes up with, that, fingers-crossed, will finally convince the few who haven't fallen under Jannie's carefully engineered spell, to see the levels of Human Rights Abuse promoted by the Strategist himself...

I remembered too late yesterday, to ask the GW to search for the area in Cowies Hill that MTN have set their latest sights on... Studying the street map however, narrows it down to somewhere very near to the Pinetown Boys High School..Izzat right, Janneman?  Another mast erected within yards of a learning institution ?
The Community have been given till 4th August by the MTN bullyboys to prevent this from happening... It's not likely your kid attends that school, so WTF do you care?  *eyeroll....
You're ALL going to pull a Balliram, and demonstrate that cowards rule?  What a let-down....
I've tried copious amounts of both honey and vinegar, but as a retard, I was always doomed to fail...
Let's all be friends and stride forth into the New Age, united?  *falls over choking.. You buy that, you'll buy anything..
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 29th July 2011 at 10.11am.