Monday, June 27, 2011

PIG-STICKING...
(begun Monday 27th June at 8.20am...)


Both of my hips literally groaned as I stood up from my desk before 5am... WTF?
No cutbacks from your end then Balliram?  Still going at it full tonk overnight, as cowards are wont to do? *unimpressed....
OTOH, I managed to remember to ask the GW earlier about the pressure he's had in his ears over the last four days, and he thought for a second before saying it appears to have vanished... Halleluja!  Just a fleeting headcold manifesting in his ears, right?  *winks...

The bones in my ruined left hand grind endlessly at every movement I make.. My sis, who's been diagnosed with arthritis in her hands and wrists, says she doesn't experience that level of destruction at all... I would surmise that her Controller doesn't have quite the same quality of viciousness repeatedly displayed by our designated Monitor.
Was he awarded a Noddy Badge for this particular achievement, Jannie?  Man, I can just hear you telling your Superiors that he's the best tutor you've got in the area, and therefore he must be left alone to carry on..
That the pain and suffering deliberately caused to certain hand-picked residents should simply be disregarded, in favour of the Bigger Picture?  About right, Mistuh Strategist?  @snarls....

There was a notice in my gmail this morning to say that McCarthy had posted a comment in reply to mine made yesterday on the 'Fraud still persisting at Ethekwini' thread, so I went on over to durbanite to check it out...
Predictably, he'd trashed both me and my blog thoroughly, though his own grammar and spelling let him down badly..  The more I see and listen to the chap, the more I suspect he's spent years on the internet, for he displays the same mindless and almost incandescent rage, as do so many forumites out there on the web...
The irritated and uncontrolled impatience shown towards someone they consider to be a fool....
Was that a flash of yellow I saw between the lines of his diatribe?  Is he attempting to cover his tracks in the event that Mr. Haripershad casts his web of threats wider, to include other outspoken members on durbanite?
Come now Mac - Herr Doktor Sutcliffe is as big a Crook as you'd find anywhere, and it's pointless pussyfooting around it, however nervous you may have become.... *grins...

What is it that you're after?  A personal mail from the Corrupt City Manager, thanking you for your efforts to discredit the whistleblower?  Would you tellus, were such a missive to bounce into your mailbox?  Bloody unlikely, hey dude?  This Forum is not the place to conduct vendettas?  Then tell me if you would, how most cases of corruption are revealed, if not by someone bearing some sort of grudge?
Either you've gotten incredibly jumpy of late, or you've decided that you'd best play it safe in the likely event that Sutcliffe is kept on, after all.... @winks...

Your determined efforts to trivialise my writing as a load of old bollocks may, with a bit of luck, backfire.. While I'd be the first to admit that my standard of penmanship is pretty appalling, and that I flit from topic to topic like a drunken gnat, the content is the truth, and that's becoming harder to find by the day... A quick check of the 'Fraud still persisting' thread will show you that Mac has a tendency to put words in my mouth, and to create statements that I've certainly never made... @grins...
Dare I suggest that you slow down and think a bit, before you hit your Savage Riposte key?  The very integrity of your strategically clever man-in-the-street posts and mails to the Press is at stake here Mac, and we wouldn't want the members made aware of your real agenda, now would we? @twinkles....
(Naturally, it's highly unlikely the Precious fellow will pay heed to my advice, as he continues to insist he doesn't read my rubbishy blog... @falls over laughing...)

I do think that Leon should consider awarding Mac a Favoured Member badge as, if nothing else, his comments keep the hits coming... I guess it's time now to hunker down in the trenches and let the flak fly over my pointy head for a bit....

So there I was, chatting to Sue the Book at her gates yesterday, when she let fall a mini bombshell...
Turns out that during one of the powercuts last week, she'd gotten into conversation with a contractor who was supposedly trying to repair the newly cut copper cabling in the side road by Carol's abandoned home...@breathe!
This fellow had told her that the Muni was replacing all copper cabling with aluminium, as it's unsaleable... That they've already done this all over the show, but that it will take another 5 or 6 years to complete the job.

So - despite this startling information, our lines were last week replaced with the tantalisingly shiny new copper cabling?  This, in spite of the fact that we were considered the ideal spot to run trials for what Allen Spence refers to as anti-cable theft technology?  I feel another WTF coming on folks.....

You want the truth of the matter?  Balliram has arranged for the lines to be replaced with shiny new copper, that he and Nayager may now cut our power at any time of day or night, and claim it was copper theft... *eyeroll...  Will our Head of Electricity for Durban claim that he has no knowledge of this latest escapade, carried out in an area of such historic importance?  Too busy wiring up the Information Theft Technology to the larnie homes over on Umhlanga Ridge, to care one way or the other, Al?  @spits.... Is preference being given to those awarded the aluminium cabling, or was the whole tale told to Sue the Book an invention, for up to this point I can't say I've heard of such a thing at all?  @fascinated....

The way I look at it is, that we Trial Dummies have endured sufficient torture at the hands of the criminals handed our power supplies to control, and it's way past time an attempt was made to make amends, in any way you can... That after the next inevitable posturing by our Area Controller and his close chommie Nayager, and the blackout they enable, our lines be replaced with something less tempting than copper... or not.... *shrugs...

Will anyone bother to wake Ian Halliday from his pure silk sheets and goose-down pillow, and remind him that his dealings with Telkom and the Information Theft Project are once again taking centre stage?  That the illegal erection of 50 iBurst masts is NOTHING compared to how many of his clients are being sold down river in a covert collaboration, so rank with corruption as to make your nose run?

My request is so small that Ian won't even have to shift his platinum cards to a more comfortable position in his back pocket to achieve results.. Have the Creep Balliram (who is doing a great job of enlightening Joe Public as to the real nature of the business Halliday runs), restore my asterisk, and keep his filthy hands from corrupting our service any further than he already has... *yawns...
Each time I go to use said asterisk as I update my blog, and it doesn't work, I'm reminded of iBurst and tradepage, and their willingness to work with Telkom, by handing over their unsuspecting clients to (in our case) criminal Area Controllers...
Your call I believe, Mistuh Halliday?  *belches loudly...

Once again I'd like to point out a remark made to me in a private mail from David Ludlow, to the effect that I'd somehow found a loophole or way around avoiding prosecution by the authorities, as I continue to tell it like it is...
Maybe it's the fact that I favour no one crooked side over the other?  That I've always insisted the playing fields be levelled, and that ALL the options now available via the Metro Connect technology be revealed to EVERYONE, including the Ruling Party?
That only the flimsiest of details have been given to officials, and they have no concept at all of the scale of monitoring that is now possible?
That their precious cellphones may now be activated remotely, to relay their offline conversations back to an interested party... That their homes may be activated to relay the sound of their everyday conversations to a nearby Monitor...?
Is Nathie Mthethwa aware of these amazing technological developments?  No?  I didn't think so @snorts... So Dave - maybe that's the reason why the Intelligence Boyz haven't yet knocked on my door?  Or I could simply face facts and accept that they simply don't bother with Confirmed Idiots?  *cackles..

Peace julle...  By the time I finished typing this up, I realise that the corruption to blogger.com has increased rather than lessened.... Go figure.... @shrugs...
---oOo---

Monday 27th June 2011 at 11.45am..