Wednesday, June 22, 2011

THE KILL-JOY...
 (begun Monday 20th June at 4.15am..)


Why the need to crowd me any more than I already am? *interested.. How long has www.durbanite been set up on our PC to open straight at the sign-in page?  I tried several other google search options but they all declined to give me the usual home page and insisted I sign in first.... *puzzled.. Two days, maybe three?
I've told you already how tightly my visits are controlled, and how my words are simply removed and disappear, if Balliram is offended by them.. How on several occasions the Submit button simply refuses to work? I've already speculated on a possible agreement between the site-owner and my Area Controller, for without being given the nod so to speak, it's highly unlikely I'd have been able to access the site in the first place...*shrugs..
I'd used the Message option on Leon's page yesterday, to politely point him to the Page 8 article in the Sunday Times titled Nailing Their colours to the Mast, and asked whether he'd consider posting it, as I felt it was relevant to the Metro Connect corruption.  When I logged in much later, the piece hadn't been posted, though it's quite possible the owner was taking a well-earned day off...
Up until a few days ago I would've been able to nip over and check, but that option's now been removed.. Why? Leon can surely monitor the number and frequency of hits the site takes, but that's now been upgraded to show exactly when I pop in...*blinks...

*4.30am and the sound of glass smashing... A bottle?  A window?  A sudden stab of BackFire tells me that Balliram heard it too..*
I figure its time to make a conscious effort to curtail my visits to durbanite, as my Master clearly finds it irritating...
LATER at 5.12am

It wasn't that long ago that I'd told you of a new means of torture that had fallen into our Controller's hands, namely the innocuous sounding Throat Tickler frequency.. How it was flooded into my Vice Chair's home and caused him chest problems the minute he would walk through his own front door.  A constant dry cough led to him being put on cortisone, though as I recall, his GP could find no sign of infection...

Balliram has seen fit to try it out in our home as well, and for two or three nights in a row, I'd reared up from a dead sleep to literally convulse with a coughing fit.. A most unusual occurence while it lasted...
As you're aware from all my whining last week, I subsequently managed to acquire that most dreaded of things by a heavy smoker - a common cold...
As expected I turned into a highly productive snot-machine, and as the days went by, the inevitable juicy cough began in earnest... An unpleasant, if predictable and deserved set of events, which would barely merit a mention, were it not for the fact that the sniggering Operative has chosen to reintroduce the Throat Tickler frequency to my bedroom..
At three different stages during the night I was woken by that now recognizable burning itch at the back of the throat, and reduced to an eye-bulging convulsing wreck..*applauds the Pervert....  If he'd been able to stick to enabling that delight just the once, I may have doubted myself, but by the third time, it was more than obvious that my paroxyms (sp) of barking were being manipulated... *spews...
You are as always entitled to regard my accusations with extreme scepticism, while I rest comfortably knowing the Rezah hears me, and knows it's the truth... *beams and waves...

Are you still a free man Mr. RF Fundi?  Can you still come and go as you please, or are you by now well and truly OWNED?  *fascinated... Your value to Barnabas in particular is of enormous worth, and I would hope that for each devastating frequency that you may be revealing to Balliram, the Druglord is forced to pay you it's true value...
Will you attempt to play both sides of the fence?  Have the so-called Good tried to contact you yet, and persuade you to share your knowledge with them?   I'm sure the Druglord wouldn't stand in your way were this to be so, as long as you were to continue to tutor his prize Lackey?  *teeth...
When you cornered my Fugliness at our little CPF Social, were you aware that you'd henceforth be given centre-stage on a regular basis? Make the most of it young man, for if Barnabas runs true to form, your own freedom is soon to become a distant memory, though admittedly, your cage will be well-lined and opulent...

LATER at 2.49pm

You may have spotted my puzzlement at the Sadist's latest mischief, enacted as I typed out my previous blog... How I was unable to type a simple asterisk after my mention made of Dodge City and the GOCOC..? It worked before, and it worked after, but just that little paragraph was a no-go.. *blinks... Does His Shiftyness hastily remove all mention I make of Sydenham Station?  With the possible removal of Dodge City and the remaining Rotten Apples that pay homage to the Druglord, I have no story...
Naaa.....   Pavlov knows the extent of my paranoia, oops, I mean, awareness, and he's merely winding me up... He'd never.....   *staggers off...

Monday 21 June at 5.20am

Last night's CPF Meeting was a noisy, jolly affair, and a satisfactory end to a chapter I've really enjoyed.. *beams.... Naturally I have a question...
Who was present at the table when the new Ward demarcation lines were drawn, just prior to the Local Elections?  My word, to have been a fly on the wall at that meeting, as I suspect a Druglord and a disgraced ex-cop thrashed out the most advantageous areas to retain, and which to exlude...
Was I devastated to find that Sydenham Heights had somehow been included in the almost surgically precise removal from our CPF?  That would be a no.. *yawns...
While I've been fortunate to get to know some really good people from those flats, we certainly did nothing to improve their lives... Who knows, but that the Struggle Activist and her break-away Sector Policing forum will change all that for the better.. *fingers crossed...

*Hmm.. I've just found a scrap of paper amongst all the chaos here on my desk.. It has the name Cornelius Groesbeek scribbled on it, and I can't remember why... Jannie?  Something to do with his being under investigation?  for What?  Is he crucial to the Project?*

We were chatting after the Meeting when I remembered the Member works with Muni Water, and I told him of how often our tap water is visibly contaminated... I bitched about how the system had been set up so that individual water lines can now be easily accessed, and he replied that his side of Jan Smuts 'hadn't been done yet'.. *blinks..
Have I been jumping the gun all along FFS?  Have I been preaching to the as yet unconverted, and therefore clueless? *There's a thing!   I feel strangely cheerful this morning, though I can't quite figure out why.. Long may it last... *waves..

Wednesday 22nd June at 2.20am...

Oh dear.. It looks like I won't be cooking livers for the dogs, or washing my mane this morning, for we appear to have had another cable 'theft'..*nudge wink... I swear our Controller tried to get me front row tickets as well, but failed.. He'd woken me at about 1.30am with a ferocious pain in my left hip.. I'd gone for a pee and once back in bed had lain there cursing the Saddo for a while, until the penny finally dropped... I guess it was hearing the dogs all barking way up in the street that made me realise the fan was off...

I'd called No. 16 yesterday evening, to get the details of their power outage last week and if, as Balliram would have you believe, it's indeed cable theft, it's the oddest case I've come across... *cackles... Bear with me while I repeat the facts...
Last week on Tuesday night I'd found that Balliram's streetlight, the pole on the corner by the stop street, B.Snr's. light, and the overheads on Jan Smuts next to No. 2 were all out, and the next morning B.Snr. said he and no. 2 had lost their power the night before, and it was still out... Balliram's wasn't..
I called in a Fault..
At 11.40am Wednesday morning, while online updating my blog, our power went out as well, and I called in another Fault.  (Andile didn't say a word about cable theft at the time).
At 12.15pm, some twenty minutes later, our power was back, and B.Snr rang to say theirs had been restored as well... That was LAST Wednesday, right?

Missus No. 16 told me that they'd been awake last Thursday at 2am when they'd heard their power go out with an audible click.. Anyways, when they reported it they were told it was cable theft and their power was eventually restored by nightfall...
I can only imagine my sad Controller took umbrage at my call to No. 16 last night and 'arranged' for the cables to be cut in this latest incident at 1.30am this morning.. *falls over choking... C'mon guys, get real...
I climbed up to the road at about 1.45am while the GW rang Faults... Once again the overheads, BS.Sn'rs pole and Ballirams were out, OURS WAS ON, but this time Freddie the Accountant's pole at No. 12 above ours, had joined the Dead Brigade, though his house lights were functioning visibly...

The dogs higher up out of sight were still insisting there was someone on the road... I'm going to cut the rest as I've grown bored....My attempt is to illustrate that the huge lie perpetuated by the Authors, that miles of cabling across the country is simply being stolen, is bullshit....
From the start I've insisted that it's the Muni employees themselves being tasked to cut or remove cabling strategically... Its' now 3am and the backFire has just kicked in as Balliram gives me his added attention..
Power down, equals power saved, even though it may be only a few poles at a time, and the giant overheads going out will make it a worthwhile exercise... *winks...
Good Golly Miss Molly! Will you wake up and smell the stench of rot and say after me: Creative Load-Shedding.... Cable theft se GAT!!!!


Peace


---oOo---


Wednesday 22nd June 2011 at 8.09pm