Sunday, June 12, 2011

THE CURSE...
(begun Sunday 12th June at 3.50am...)

I suspect that by now the Anything-But-Secret Agent next door has a standard set of the nastier frequencies that he runs into our home regularly, after midnight....
The fun has taken to starting with the smaller dog flapping it's ears frantically before it leaps off my bed and heads down the passage to find a safer area....
After that, I'm treated to pretty much everything the Sadist can toss my way, and it's fairly formidable...
Dreaded for obvious reasons by the average heavy smoker, I've managed to acquire a nasty head cold, and I guess the copious amounts of snot I'm generating is partly the reason why I now have both earache and toothache as I sit here at the desk.. *blinks.. Cest la vie...
Generally impatient towards other people's minor ailments, I myself fall apart at the slightest hint of illness... *snorts...

It's been pretty depressing to note that the Snitch employs the same modus I've used all these years.. That he/she will make the allegations, but that it's up to you to find the truth and prove it?  Is there anyone out there that actually has the will or the power to change anything?  My attempts were a dismal failure all along, and I'm betting it took you years of wading through these pages before you finally made the connection between Barnabas, Dodge City and the Metro Connect Project...
Even now you prefer to believe that my diatribes against Nayager and Balliram are of a personal nature and have little to do with the Project.. Hah!!!  Those two Sickos use the technology for far more than simply organising crime, and have made a sport out of assaulting residents via their powerlines.. Fact..

Jannie van Zyl is well aware of this practise, but you only have to recall his reaction to Ms. Dorny's claims of illness caused by the iBurst mast, to know that help won't be coming from that direction in this lifetime...
Our Janneman could have come away from that fiasco smelling of roses, but instead his knee-jerk irritation and subsequent boorish attitude did his cause more harm than good.. *eyeroll....
At this point I would again remind you that the MastFighter is back on Carte Blanche tonight, so it may be an idea to check it out...
rpm?  Any chance of announcing it on mybroadband, or do you have instructions to remain silent? *curious...

A small voice is making itself heard in my snot-filled head, to the effect that Mani Singh is pro the Sexual Predator's return to Dodge City.. WTF?  Surely that's a mistake?  I look at his wife the Bee and recall the wonderful calm aura she exudes, and I'm horrified at the possibility that her husband would back anyone that holds women in such contempt as Nayager does.... Hopefully, I'm confusing him with someone else...*shrugs..

When I'd strolled into the Charge Office last week, you could have cut the air with a knife.... Two of my favourite officers were manning the desk, and you could feel their anxiety at my arrival... I was non-plussed until I saw the reason for their caution.. The erstwhile Bodyguard was standing right behind them, apparently on a phonecall... *winks...
When mingling amongst civilians, you couldn't ask for a friendlier Officer, but on his own turf up at Dodge he shifts his shape to something else entirely...   He's well aware of my admiration, but I'd hazard it confuses him mightily....  He can't grasp that I see both his personas, much as I do with my previous CPF Vice Chair...
That for now at least, I continue to regard his Good side as the stronger, though I regret he's fallen among thieves along the way, and I wonder which side will emerge on top, in the end...

The Crumb?  I heard the week before last that the Comms. Officer never apologises.. *falls over choking... Why should he, and for what FFS?  Frankly speaking, it's his sheer bloody arrogance and lack of anything remotely resembling humility that has so many community members regarding him sideways..*grins..
Happily for him, he gives a toss, as long as the Druglord is satisfied with his performance, not so Laz?
Man, you're getting way too comfy calling the shots up at Dodge, and I'm betting it won't be long before you see yourself sitting on Nayager's throne permanently...
Will our Crumb ultimately fall to the Curse of the Metro Connect technology?  Will he come to acquire the same fatal feeling of omnipotence that brought his previous Boss down?  *waits with interest....

It's crossed my tiny mind of late, to wonder why Balliram's car is inevitably still on his driveway when I return from my initial shopping trip each Thursday.. But that it's usually vanished by the time I stagger back up the stairs at 10am to climb into the GW's car.. Can I guess?
More often than not, by mid-morning I've already visited Dodge City, and I suspect that my Area Controller heads in that direction fairly soon afterwards ..  Is there some sort of Ops. room, where he sprawls out to follow the Polo as we go about our Thursday outing?  An ongoing weekly exercise to reinforce his prowess with the Metro-Connect surveillance technology?
Using whatever device his mafia chommies up at Alpine placed in the GW's car, I imagine it's not exactly rocket science to leap from mast to mast, following us, as we cruise about the suburbs?  *yawns...

LATER at 9.50am

It was supposed to have rained right through to Monday.. Instead, it's beautifully sunny, and wind is picking up a bit... I've lain on Cloud 9 coughing, choking, and streaming at the nose for long enough, and here I now sit on the verandah, in a nippy breeze, instead... *beams...
Something fairly serious bothers me..
You're aware that the Project Authors eventually arranged for visible so-called safety precautions to be rigged up on St. Theresa's orphanage building?  It sort of rankles that this sanctimonious behaviour may well have been an afterthought, and that there was never any real intention to protect the toddlers or their Carers from the levels of EMR hammering them..

The sudden decision to use the National Lotto to create a magnificent 4-Phase upgrade for the little Convent, smacks of a hasty cover-up to say the least...  Of course there's no Ombudsman to quietly do the rounds of all the many similar institutions here in the Zone, and the rest of Durban, to see whether the vulnerable young charges housed there, are receiving the same protective measures, were they too to have been rigged up as mini wireless base stations for the Metro Connect...

As the floodgates begin to open and more and more legitimate scientific reports now reveal the dangers caused by microwaves to the very young and old in particular, is your stomach not turned by Michael Barnabas' callous use of these financially strapped institutions to achieve the Author's goal?
See, I doubt you could care less one way or the other, and I continue to think that the WHO
 themselves have been persuaded to turn a blind eye to this shocking abuse of human rights...
Chances are that the only people who are sufficiently qualified to study an establishment from a distance and who would be able to ascertain whether or not they are now festooned with wireless enhancers, have long since taken their families and their moral integrity, and fled to distant climes..

St. Philomena's over in Rippon Road is most certainly a mini base station as well, and I have THESE pictures of the lights attached to several of the outbuildings to prove it..*snarls...  A children's home originally, that suddenly closed and was revamped as a conference centre/come B&B, and is now once again housing a mere handful of orphans...
Are the youngsters glorified guinea pigs as we are, or are their sleeping quarters protected by the special finish on the windows, and the overkill of metal bars that now decorate St. T's toddler's dorms and the Senior Boys Hostel?

Carol?  How many institutions did you approach on Barnabas' behalf initially, to rig up the Metro Connect technology in return for sorely needed financial assistance?   Why have you and your two grown children scarpered from Jan Smuts Highway, leaving the house lights running 24/7 as they push the signal directly across to the unfortunate disabled working at Challenge?
Had young Baron's knees begun aching, or had you and your daughter begun experiencing pins and needless and numbness to your hands?  Any of you acquired the persistent microwave buzzing in your ears?  *fascinated...

How many old folk now lie awake at night suffering agonies as the additional levels of EMR batter their existing ailments?  The Old Folks Home that they'd retired to, had been saved from closure in the nick of time by Ms. Frankson's visit, and her suggestion that they assist Metro Connect in return for sorely needed funds?  The young DA shadow Councillor, ex-Sleepy Hollow, was well aware of this strategy being employed, was he not?
Once again Mac McCarthy cunningly tells me exactly what I want to hear.. That the Opposition is no more to be trusted than the Ruling Party.  (When it comes to the Information Theft Project at least). *sickened...

Do I judge the Directors of these institutions badly for allowing this gross violation to take place across the Zone and beyond?  Placed in most cases in the untenable position of facing closure due to a lack of funds, or agreeing to allow the technology to be added in return for a financial reprieve?  You'll recall that the National Lottery changed hands back then, and that many institutions that had relied on them, were suddenly left high and dry?  A clever and deliberate ruse by your fellow strategists, hey Janneman?   One which would have forced many establishments to accept the deal, or be closed down permanently... *coughs and coughs...

LATER at 11.45am

The sound of Lionel Ritchie's voice floats down the valley from St. Theresa's playing field, where I can see parents and their kids gathered to have fun in the warm sunshine.. Everything's perfect.....

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 12th June 2011 at 1.29pm.