Monday, May 30, 2011

WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED...
(begun Monday 30th May at 4.30am...)

Carte Blanche's closing credits were rolling, when I called out to the GameWrecker to ask if he'd already seen the film that was coming up next... He said no, and the TV screen was suddenly slammed off... *yawns... A wasted bit of girlish spite by our Area Controller, as neither of us had wanted to watch the movie anyways...
To this day, the unfortunate fellow next door simply can't resist reminding us who's in charge of every aspect of our lives, despite that it's wasted on both of us...
The GW, simply because he never could, and still can't, get his head around the concept, and myself, who accepted the fact years ago, and certainly don't need reminding... *eyeroll...

Mac McCarthy?  Ever been an Admin sitting on an irc channel?  Just a flyer mind you, but it would fit with his familiarity with the standard trolling jargon he employs, and his irritation at the use of the term LOL... *grins...
Thankfully, it was my new 'friend's' turn to be stirred not shaken on durbanite yesterday, with Mac's neat little post coming out in defence of the unfortunate vervets...
Accept him as a good bloke, but with an acid tongue?  You have to be kidding me!  *falls over...
He has a gift for writing exactly what you want to hear, and sharing his fruit trees with the monkeys, (even I'm inclined to think this is true) is a perfect case in point...*teeth....

Now crippled, and warier than ever, I'll continue to keep a safe distance if you don't mind...
It goes without saying that if say, David or McCarthy could in any way improve our lot here in Sherwood, Balliram would have easily made it impossible for me to access durbanite.co.za, let alone post any comments... *shrugs...
So ja - I figure both gentlemen are aware of the finer details of our predicament, but choose for the moment at least, to continue playing this rather cruel cat and mouse game.. *yawns....

Keith Downs (sp) arrival, and his suggestion that satire be used to post comments, has me totally flummoxed... WTF does he mean?  I write the way I do, simply because I don't know any better, and certainly not because I figured out some genius method of avoiding the authorities wrath, as David suggested in a pm...  A loophole?  I'm a bloody joke FFS, and as such I've never been considered a threat to the collective Swine running the Information Theft Scheme... Fact.
My sheer inability to communicate in a straight-forward and comprehensible manner is the reason I've been allowed to gibber and prance for your entertainment, these past 6 odd years....

Would you have me believe that after all this time I could jinx some quiet investigations that are going on in the background, and therefore I should shut my face?
You'll have to do a darned sight better than that, dudes... *snorts... You've allowed Barnabas, Nayager and Balliram free rein to perfect their control of the surveillance technology for six effing years, and you want me to buy that you can EVER nail them?
The cold hard truth is that between them, they're doing a fine job in promoting the installation and management of the technology, and they ain't gonna be shut down any time soon...  Their sick pecadillos are easily overlooked in return for the huge contribution they've made here in the Zone and beyond...

The Project Authors directive to destabilise the country and soften the population into accepting the Big Brother style technology, was viewed as a personal challenge by the scurrilous ex-Head of Sydenham Station.. Between him, his web of curry mafia associates, the Druglord Barnabas, and their cunning use of the Metro Connect technology, they've successfully reduced the citizens of the Zone to fearful, compliant stooges... In fact, just what the doctor ordered, hey Jannie?  *winks...
So no - despite that I'll continue shrieking for help, I do see the futility of it all quite clearly, but I decline to take it lying down, as they say...
Until you can persuade me that falling silent would be in my fellow Labrats best interests, I'll continue to fill you in on the truth of the way Metro Connect will inevitably affect your lives, and of the appalling human rights abuse employed to achieve the Project's goal...

Coming from me, it's fairly laughable to comment on the fact that our oily little Town Clerk is suddenly looking his age.. But that he most certainly is... Could it be the results of the health kick he was touting some time back, or has the Crooked City Manager himself been over-exposed to the medicine his Metro Connect scheme dishes out to innocents via their power supplies?  *interested....
Unlikely though that may be, that old bitch Karma has a way of popping up when least expected, does she not?

It's now nearly 6am and the BackFire has just kicked in with a vengeance, meaning my Controller has turned his full attention in my direction *waves painfully...  He and his frequency Tutor are doubtless still wriggling with delight at their latest and most devastating achievements to date... *regards the useless flipper with awe...  How many of you said that swinging Fat Sophie about on a rope was clearly the cause of my now crippled hand?  Fat lot you know.. *snorts...
I subsequently continued to carry up the loaded garbage bags to the road, plus a session of lifting three PnP bags stuffed with newspapers for the vet, in each hand, to go up to the car..  All achieved without a single twinge of discomfort at all, until Thursday 28th April, when my Area Controller decided to administer the coup de grace... *spews...

The frequency spike that Balliram enabled as I unpacked my groceries, must have been fierce in the extreme, for little Penny to say that two of her fingers had briefly cramped up as I stood and shook my suddenly aching hands in the air... Still too ambiguous for you to grasp?  You still prefer to go with the comfortably acceptable 'natural deterioration due to age?'  The answer that allows what's left of your conscience to rest easy?  *snarls...
The fact is that I've blogged the Burning Hands frequency since day one, and our cartilage has been systematically destroyed over a period of six years...  The recent spike and ensuing infection in my wrist, arm and hand on 28th April, was deliberately administered by our Area Controller, and he could cripple my other hand any time he chooses... *belches...
A Brave New World?  If you say so....

LATER at 11.20am

I'm just back from visiting No. 4, and filling in the Health Questionnaire that Ms Dorny mailed us..  Pretty darned depressing results they are, to say the least.. As diabetics, Missus B.Snr and B. Jnr were already disadvantaged when Allen Spence arrived in 2005 with the fantastique Metro Connect technology..
Missus B.Snr tells me that although the pins and needles in her hands is still a daily occurrence, and the shooting pains to her wrists still go off now and then, the savage and excrutiating Burning Hands frequency hasn't reappeared for some time.. She too had been advised to have the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome op last year..  Se GAT!!!!
Be warned.... If you're living in a Metro Connect area and have a cowboy for a Controller, don't waste your money on unneccessary operations... Unless you know of a surgeon that can actually replace your cartilage that's being systematically microwaved down to nothing...
You're old-school and need proof of leukemia or tumors before you'll believe my horror story?  Keep up guys... Turns out there are slower and more subtle ways of finishing you off via the Wireless/Fibre Project...

She'd bumped into Missus C Snr. just last week, I think it was... T's mum had asked when they were moving out of No. 4, as she'd like to move in next to her daughter... While I take that as purely jocular banter, it's quite possible our Controller sees it as a possibility, and isn't averse to the idea at all...
My suffering at the hands of the Sadist, pales next to that of Missus B.Snr and her son... Much like the GW, B.Snr isn't aware of being badly affected, though let's face it, Balliram really went to town on him back in 2005...
It makes you think, hey?  How many other residents has our Area Controller 'persuaded' to give up their homes and relocate, in order to provide friends and family with a desirable location?  A steady stream of crime, and the same in frequencies, probably has great results...

If the Sadist was really as good at his job as Barnabas insists he is, surely he would be deployed to an area filled with the Filthy Rich, and not left here among the battlers, to live out his fantasies by torturing selected targets?   Tutoring the local Network users into believing that hacking into their neighbour's systems is no longer illegal, and is vital for the enhancement of the wireless signal?  Occasionally nipping across to a hospital to check someone's medical records for Michael Barnabas?
Move to Howick?
Where the likes of the equally mafia-affiliated Badul, ex-Head of the Mountain Rise Station, would arrange for an Area Controller as vicious and corrupt as Colin P. Balliram to 'manage' our power supplies? I don't think so. *shrugs..
Leonard naively suggested that yes, we may be living in a so-called hotspot.. What he didn't seem to grasp was the fact that the hotspots are inside our homes, rather than outdoors.. That they are created in selected homes only, and that for the most part Metro Connect users are exempt from our Master's excesses... (Though I would guess that he's not above 'attending' to the occupants at No. 17, however obligingly they continue to activate the lights as requested... *vomits...)
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 30th May 2011 at 1.45pm.