Sunday, May 29, 2011

THE GREASEPAINT OVERFLOWETH....
(begun Sunday 29th May at 4.55am..)

Even in the direst of situations I love a sense of humour, and I have to wonder whose idea it was to put up the little ad. for Cloud 9 over on durbanite.co.za... *chortles....
I guess I've given that particular mattress enough free advertising to warrant a canny dealer jumping on the bandwagon, and hopefully, Leon makes a bit of well-earned cash for his site at the same time...
Then there's this morning..  Wouldn't you rather be snuggled warmly under a blanket, floating on Cloud 9, than among the teeth-chattering mass of crazies down at the Comrades starting line?  Freezing or not, even at this ungodly hour, I'm betting the vibe is electric down there... Sadly, at my age, my over-riding concern would be the availability of Porta-loos, and that's a fact...

I had to smile at my new 'friend'.. When I'd popped into the durbanite Forum yesterday, it was to discover that she didn't like my online nick, nor my concern for the blasted (!) mulberry trees, or the starving vervets.. *cackles..  It would probably be a lot easier were I able to view life from her black and white POV, but I can't...
Doubtless it was the bird life that led to the mulberry trees springing up outside our boundary wall in the valley and, invasive aliens or not, they've given me a great deal of pleasure over the years....
To suggest that they're in any way detrimental to the water-table, only inflames me, as you well know...
Their existence is unlikely to have led to the massive water-rates increase that's about to cripple the average ratepayer even further, now is it?  Whereas the huge volumes of water deliberately being run off from say, No. 21 Cullingworth Road, on a daily basis, is far more likely to be the reason behind the horrific increase...

Were we divided up into three groups here in Sherwood?  Those that wished to have FTTH, and now have cabling stuffed through their waterlines, right into their homes, and as such must relieve the added pressure by running off copious amounts of precious water regularly?
Those that were persuaded to hop aboard Metro Connect simply to join the LAN, and those like us, designated to be the Labrats for the amusement of the Area Controllers and their equally corrupt Masters?
The GW and his fellow honest ratepayer are now forced to fork out crippling amounts of cash to subsidise the elite?  *vomits...

*It's now 5.45am and the sound of traffic on the Freeway is picking up, as the heaving mass of runners leave City Hall... *

My short-term memory is history, and I don't recall whether it was yesterday or the day before that I was told he was so ill...  I rang his house and his sister broke down as she told me that he's lying at the San with liver cancer... Last time I saw him he was as good-looking and chirpy as ever, and that was at the most recent SAPS end-of-year braai.. *startled... I'll not be visiting him, and prefer to remember him as I last saw him, though it's thrown me for a six....  Hopefully, I'll look him up on the other side, and am positive I'll find him as funny and charming as he ever was... *sad...

Will the gossip I was told last night lead to the Caller being subjected to some of the more devastating frequencies being pumped into his home?   *looks at Balliram....
It's no good my warning you to tread softly in that area, for you are unfamiliar with the concept altogether, and we'll just have to wait and see if his call elicits any savage reprisals or not....
Besides, he tells me little that I've not already blogged for years.. That Schabir's arrogance knows no bounds is old news, and that his protection by Sydenham SAPS is a given, doesn't surprise me in the least...

*Shouts of encouragement float up from Jan Smuts, as the first of the runners trot up the hill through Sherwood, in the murky pre-dawn light...*

Barnabas' Head of Operations for the sale of banned substances here in the Zone, is unlikely to ever be brought to book by the Law Courts, and though it would disgust my VC to hear me say it, this is one occasion where I fully support vigilantism...
A rifle with an ultra-modern telescopic sight, similar to that used to wing my one-time heroine at Siripath Field in 2008?  *heavy hint...Knee-capping would be preferable, leaving the pig free to spill the beans as he's operated on, using the same anaesthetic I was given recently....That is to say, without any pain-killers at all... *teeth...
Do PAGAD have an alternative plan up their sleeves, or are their publicised efforts merely part of a smokescreen, as the Islamic Leaders continue to condone Barnabas' elevated position up next to our Head of Intelligence? *nauseated... The angelus is sounding and I must away.... Cheers..

LATER at 7.24am

Re-reading my earlier scribbles has me thinking I've sunk as low as my thuggee torturers, with what resembles Incitement to Violence.. Quite a turnaround for a wimpish, non-confrontational Toad, you'll agree....
Still, you've all seen how very few criminals are brought to book by following our over-loaded and corrupt Justice system, and there's no chance the Overport Dealer will ever get his just desserts going that route..

A case in point would be the Appeal made by the convicted Sex Pest, Glen Nayager, due to be heard soon... By now you've surely realised that all the charges levelled against him were made to simply disappear one way or another, and that the Sexual Harrassment charges will go the same way.. Another Felon, free to pursue his nefarious business on behalf of the Druglord Barnabas and his Curry Mafia chommies...

The headlines in today's Sunday Times had me choking with mirth...
See Shaik Beaten Up, May 29th www.timeslive.co.za..   The stench of greasepaint hangs heavily in the air as one of the more patently theatrical efforts to whitewash the pugnacious little Whisperer appears in today's Times..  I suggest you take the entire report with more than just a pinch of salt..*falls on over... Dear LAWD, who came up with that gem?
Our Schabs goes nowhere without his plainclothes guardians for starters, and it was probably his own guys that were ordered to tap him about gently to create the required special effects... *chokes..

I'm betting the so-called 'injuries' he suffered to his abdomen and ribcage were less even than the scratch on Nayager's nose, achieved when he dived for cover under his own desk after Augustine had disarmed him... *roffels... Hopefully our President will find these suck-up lies falling from his erstwhile friend's lips, as hilarious as I do....
The Script writing department up at Dodge needs an urgent overhaul, though it's way too late to recover from this latest embarrassing contribution... If you were to believe that Schabir was genuinely assaulted in any way, you need your heads read... *eyeroll..

Check out the article on Page 4 of the Sunday Times, Ethekwini still sitting on graft probe - Union. and know that these allegations are but the tip of a vast pile of steaming rot.... When the very Superintendent of Electricity for Durban himself can happily hand over power circuits to Mafia affiliated laymen to control, on behalf of the fantabulous Metro Connect, you have to know the cancer begins at the top...

LATER at 11.50am

Four monkeys arrived on our boundary wall earlier, as aggro and jumpy as they were on their last visit..  I waited till they'd moved further down the valley before hastily putting fruit and bread on top of the wall and then hustling inside to leave the dogs yapping endlessly at their gymnastic visitors...
They certainly don't come down this far regularly, and weeks can sometimes go by before they risk life and limb to get here, so I figure they deserve to be fed, if simply for their courage... One of the three was minus a hand, and was limping painfully as a result...

I'm well aware of how quickly the situation could turn sour, and if they were to start arriving every day, I'd have to stop feeding them until they got the message.. Harsh but there it is... I see the Stirrer has found his way onto the Gardener's Forum at durbanite, but I've not yet had time to go read his comments.. You can bet they're designed as a wind-up, one way or another..*grins.. Damn the man for being so funny, even at my expense!

I've looked at the printed out Health Survey forms sent me by the MastFighter, and see absolutely no need for the Telecoms giants to break out in even the mildest of sweats...
Questions whose answers are unlikely to lead to any investigation into the extremes of human rights abuse practised on innocents via the Metro Connect technology.  It's also highly unlikely that the other victims can be persuaded to fill in the forms as they plod back and forth to their doctors, oblivious to the cause of their ailments, while accepting the most banal of diagnosis... The scan I had done certainly showed irrefutable proof of advanced osteo-arthritis in my thumb, but could the surgeon explain why, after all these weeks, the back of my hand remains swollen, and why the now dull ache is at it's worst overnight, when the offending hand is supposedly resting?
That's about when they trot out the 'It's just one of those things' is it not?  *snarls....

I would suggest that my discomfort is due rather to my Controller's continued and concentrated attentions as I snore on Cloud 9, that has my hand refusing to recover... Cheered on by a motley crew of criminals of varying stature, there's simply no stopping him now.. Viva the Metro Connect Project! Viva!

Peace

---oOo---

Sunday 29th May 2011 at 1.25pm.