Sunday, May 22, 2011

TORN..
(begun Saturday 21st May at 12 noon...)

In spite of my hideously self-inflicted deformities, I'd bet that just over a month ago, I could've made it into the top 500 fittest 65-year olds in the effing country... Sure, I knew I was lucky that I was so well, despite that I'm growing fat and lazier by the day...

Has it occurred to any of you at all, just how twisted a mind would have to be, to consciously and deliberately physically cripple one's fellow humans?  Balliram certainly could never claim ignorance of his achievements, and though he may well deny them to you, he is smugly satisfied by my regular reports of his growing prowess...
While his attitude towards his own animals should've given you the insight needed to judge his character, you chose to shrug it off, did you not, until he was handed the means and the tutor to upgrade his perverted attacks to humans... He was back to his old tricks earlier, and he fished out the BackFire frequency and left it running for the morning...

The MastFighter is enduring her own hell up in Craigavon, but she remains kind and tolerant towards my regular communiques.. Communiques that true to form, may as well be written in some obscure Chinese dialect, for all the sense I make...
Jannie van Zyl and his colleagues are running fibre and wireless over her powerlines, and though I've no clue how either function, I would guess that she needs some sort of radical shields placed over every jackpoint in her home... Ms. Dorny is the very antithesis of unpleasant, and is young, attractive and charming.. What is it then that prevents you from supporting her in her hour of need?  Terrified to a man, you stand rooted to the spot and let this injustice continue.. No, I'm not talking to the crass young mybb posters who feel obliged to trash any article or post they can't comprehend, I'm talking to the likes of ic and bwana, rpm and cara....

I don't believe for one minute that any of you have 'lost your way' and can no longer tell right from wrong.. You are VERY aware that what is being done to Ms. Dorny and her young son at the moment is criminal, and I would be sickened were I to think any of you were to even think that she'd brought it upon herself...

In my garbled way I've tried to describe to you the near-magical properties of the unregulated wireless frequencies and the horrific physical damage they're causing, and I know that you at least, have understood, and have come to realise that what I've told you is the whole truth....
Jannie van Zyl is a fellow you are pleased to call your friend... Why then do I have the feeling you're just a little afraid of what he can do?  That your logic tells you it's in fact wiser to have him on your side, than not?

Were you to deem the assaults on Ms. Dorny's home via her powerlines in any way unethical, would you dare speak out at this stage?  I guess not.. *sighs...
Ian?  Your lowest point was IIRC, when you flew to the Strategist's defence on the original iBurst Mast in Craigavon thread, which diminished your status to that of a cabbage-head....
Would the four of you be prepared to go sit in the wireless Labs. at either Howard College or in Sleepy Hollow, and allow the students to hammer you with the unregulated frequencies as they do to the unfortunate rats? Seriously?
Though it may take months before you begin to feel the full effects, I've no doubt at all that you would be horrified by the results...
That all of Jannie and his Back-up Denial Team's protests of hysterical imaginitive females would fly right on out of the window, as you began to endure just a sample of what we're going through...
Hiding behind feigned ignorance does none of you any credit at all, and whether or not it's now simply self-preservation that keeps you so silent, I'm pretty sad for you...

Even after all these years, and despite this latest shocking attack on my well-being, my damned optimism still has the Good Guys riding in to the rescue.. A fantasy I would do well to shelve completely, if only I could...
You have been lied to consistently by your frangelica waving 'friend', even if only by careful omission....
We are after all, ordinary people (including the MastFighter), caught in an untenable and extraordinary situation, with not one among you willing or courageous enough to speak out.. If you ask me, it's a sad indictment of the marvellous New Age you're all so keen to enter.. *hears the pompous-sounding ass...

LATER at 2.20pm

Did the Telecoms Agent ever infer to you that Ms. Dorny might come to regret her stand against the Masts?  Well, did he?  My lame efforts to warn the MastFighter of the near deadly accuracy of the attacks using the wireless frequencies are doomed to failure.. Nonetheless, I continue to give what's probably the only accurate blow-by-blow account that my Controller and his Superiors have access to....

It must have been shortly after 9am this morning that I headed up my 52 stairs to go buy milk and the papers...
I was halfway up, (just between the lilac alamander shrub and the lavender bush Missus C gave me years ago), when I walked smack dab into a wall of the Nausea frequency..  I didn't miss a step, and by the time I'd reached the top I'd forgotten about it..
I went up again after 11.30am to see the GW off on his trip, and blow me down, if I didn't walk into the same overwhelming wave of Nausea, in the identical spot..
Once again it had disappeared by the time I'd reached the top step...
Wait - I'm just going to look... *thuds off-stage... Right, I'm back, and it's gone completely...*blinks... Where did it originate from?  The nowadays always-on overheads tucked up against the far side of the Freeway Bridge?  The Mothership?  The Cell Mast?  *winks...

Chances are that Balliram heard me telling the GW about my freaky nausea experience as we'd climbed the last flight of steps, and he subsequently dumbed it down completely.. You scoff?  Nope, that's exactly where he keeps his buzzing devices hidden in our rockery, to alert him and to enhance our spoken words in that section of our garden....
Feel free at this point to demonstrate your ignorance by waving your tinfoil hats in the air.. Knowing what I now know, it has me regarding those I saw as Intellectuals, in another light entirely..*roffels...

Though I've certainly not magically located any missing grey matter, it would appear that the loudest and crassest of my detractors have sprung leaks from their own ears.. Shame.. *grins..
Strange how that pocket of Nausea was only inches from the spot that Leonard insisted on monitoring with his devices soon after he'd arrived... Though he had set his gear up in DLOS to the Mothership and the mast, while the nausea I'd encountered had the huge overheads hidden an inch behind our garage wall, and a couple of steps higher up...
It pretty much corroborates my claims of the precision that my Master is being tutored to perfect, each day...

Can you even begin to imagine the worth of this form of weaponry? Can you?  That given as it has been, into the hands of the likes of Barnabas and Agliotti, it will be employed freely to defeat anyone they consider to be a threat....  We Labrats here in the Crescent are no more than light entertainment for the likes of Balliram, Nayager and Barnabas.. A means of practising and perfecting the skills required to ultimately torture and cripple anyone they choose... Government officials and billionaires included...

The front garden is full of birds feeding frantically, as our version of winter closes in.. A prettier day you couldn't imagine, and a far cry from the horrorshow I paint for you... *sighs...
I wish it wasn't so, but it is...
Your howls of outrage at each Press report of a senseless and violent crime committed, leave me baffled.. Where is your disgust and horror at the crimes being committed in the name of the bloody Project?  In all cases, perpetrated by your so-called educated peers, which in my book makes them ten times worse than the brutal and senseless crimes that are on the rise among the poorer classes...
Come, you brave lads and lasses!  Volunteer to be subjected to the same huge volumes of EMR that assault our homes, and you will sing a different song entirely....

Chances are, you too will look across at St. Theresa's and the toddler's dormitories and ask yourselves how many of those kids will be crippled by arthritis in their twenties?  Damn! I forgot!  They're probably all HIV positive anyway, so who the heck cares?  *sick....
I smile wrily when I think of how impressed I was by intellect alone..*waves to Zaphod... Right now it's tolerance and kindness that I admire above all else, as they become rarer by the day... I'm just off to do the ironing... Cheers...

Sunday 22nd May at 4am..

It wasn't the Throat Tickler frequency that set me off barking suddenly at bedtime, but a woodfire's smoke.. A new Bushdweller down in the valley?  *interested... I woke as usual some time between 1 and 2am. though oddly, I was in no discomfort at all... *applauds... We'll have Balliram finally earning his Stealth Badge yet...
Would the cane candle-holder on my Controller's deck (that faces our front verandah and garden) have anything at all to do with the beams that activate as I cross them?
The one that it amused him to cover with a tinfoil cone the week before last?

The two little dogs had heard something while we were out the front yesterday, and had raced through the shrubs to Balliram's wall.. I'd followed and found them both balanced precariously on the ledge, looking expectantly in the direction of the decking.. That's a first, and I would suggest that Philip's replacement tread very carefully, if indeed twas the new gardener that had the dogs so interested... He had them barking furiously at the wall a week ago as well, (blogged) and he would've had to climb up onto the ledge to be seen.. Strange behaviour for someone employed to clean the yard?  *loads the pellet gun....

It's 4.25am right now, and I sit here without so much as a hint of BackFire or Nausea, and even my crippled wrists are well-behaved... My point?  It can be done, and there is simply no need for the sheer and deliberate brutality that has fed our Area Controller's sadistic appetite for so many years.. I feel he's torn between his desire to cripple me permanently, and his need to keep me writing of his grand, if cruel exploits...
Left to him to choose, all it will take is one zol too many, and a couple of buddies around to admire his skills, and my remaining limb will be a goner... Way too cowardly to finish me off totally, I guess he'd leave that to me to attempt in desperation, tidying up the last loose ends neatly... Melodramatic? No, I'm being realistic here, is all... *shrugs...

McCarthy, the Sneaky Bastard?  Quit talking the talk and instead, walk the walk for a change, and get a bloody move on....
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 22nd May 2011 at 1.51pm.