Monday, May 23, 2011

OPTIMUM STEALTH...
(begun Sunday 22nd May at 12.15pm...)

I was sitting out in the warm sunshine on the front verandah, when THIS now familiar little SAPS plane went over, heading east... As it flew, first above the Recreation Centre, and then the dormitories, at St Theresa's, two lights, one on the underside of each wing, flashed white...  Someone updating their photo album fosho... *winks..
Good Guys or Bad? 
When you consider the gifts and concessions given to the eventually convicted Sexual Offender, Glen Nayager, back when he was running Sydenham Station, including what amounted to his own SAPS chopper, it could be either Team that's checking out the mini base station ... *shrugs...

Odd how things work out..
Our Jackie Selebi fell seriously out of favour and lost his job as a result... His grovelling Pimp, Nayager, however, survived his own Superior's Guilty verdict, only to get a bump up the career ladder and official permission to hang about near his old stamping-grounds.. *blinks...
Man, you can tell me he's good at his job till you're blue in the chops, and I'll tell you the fellow is right up there with the very worst of the Corrupt, just like his equally protected Protege, Colin P. Balliram... *yawns...
These 2 individuals are wearing a trench in the ground as they skip repeatedly from camp to camp .. *heaves.. As it appears to suit both sets of employers to continue utilising their dodgy skills, they're sitting in the pound seats, instead of behind bars where they belong... 
Be patient?  You're telling this frikkin now-disabled Test Dummy to be patient?  On second thoughts, do I have a choice?  I didn't think so....

A band of half a dozen monkeys finally made it down this end of the street earlier.. It's mating season and they were twitchy and nervous....
I take my hat off to the local schoolgirl who petitioned for fruit bearing trees to be planted on her school's property, in order to distract a troop of marauding vervets from raiding their lunchboxes...
Property developer's greed has led to this tragic situation, and it should be written into the by-laws that green lungs should be planted with a variety of indiginous fruit trees to feed the rapidly dwindling wild life... *looks at Manisha Arbuckle....
Credit where it's due, and you went to some effort to transplant those three trees from the Tollgate Freeway to our little valley, but have you seen them lately?  *sighs...

I imagine Christo Swart's mandate includes more killing and poisoning of trees for the Blessed Metro Connect's LOS than planting them.. How's about you fill this little valley with fruit trees, and you can write off the cost as an experiment to see which if any, can survive the enormous EMR emissions flooding the area, while hopefully providing at least some food for these desperate animals...?

Did I ever blog how I'd sat out day after sunny day, watching as one of the mulberry trees, covered in blossom, exploded in endless little puffs of dust?  That was probably early in 2010, and just check the same tree now... It never yielded a single fruit after that weird phenomenon, and today it's more dead than alive.. White ants?  Nice try but no, not a chance.. Either it was surreptiously 'dealt' with by the Project's droogs, or it's reacting to the EMR emissions, and I'm inclined to go with the latter...

Can I guess that the Metro-Connect scheme was presented to the Park's horticulturists as a huge and exciting challenge?  *gags.... That they were tasked to find species of trees that could withstand the horrific effects of so-called 'hotspots', without giving the game away?  For some years, the fever tree was found to be most resilient, and was planted in huge numbers as a result, though when I'd asked Manisha whether they could plant a few along our boundary wall in the valley, she'd refused kindly enough, saying there were now too many of them...
She and Wayne must know that the vast armies of toads that bred down here in the valley are long gone, and that the few bees that come into the area, go crazy and behave oddly... In fact, this last summer they didn't appear on the birdtray at all, and I don't anticipate their return, since the upgrade to WIMAX...

I see our Sushi King Kenny made it back into the Sunday papers, and you will find him adorning Page 3 of yesterdays Times.. 22nd May, where he is referred to as a convicted criminal and fraudster, and I find the editor's honesty most refreshing...
I would hope that were Nayager to re-appear in the Press, that he too is given his correct standing as a convicted criminal, despite his seriously questionable upgrade to Head of the Brighton Beach Cluster... If you're still wondering what happened to Ms. Khosa's docket, you might try the battered container that stands behind the Admin.Block at Sydenham Station HERE.
I understand that after Nayager's removal from Dodge City, the container was discovered to be full to the brim with damaged and neglected dockets..*spews... Strangely, AFAIK, this deliberate negligence never officially saw the light of day....

I would guess if pushed, the Telecoms Strategist would insist that the Sex Offender has been removed from the lucrative Eavesdropping aspect of the Project... More bullshit... A quick call to his Protege Balliram and the two of them would be huddled over a laptop somewhere, invading their latest target's privacy... 

It pains me (literally), to recall how I sat out in the garden in 2005, enduring both nausea and the burning hands, some time before Allen Spence and Colin Balliram achieved a home-strike on my friend down at No. 4...
I figure in a weird way, I'm fortunate that my battered joints have held together as long as they have, under the circumstances, though the upgraded attack on my left wrist last month was most definitely deliberate... Approach the WHO?  *chokes... The relaxation of any form of monitoring of cellmast emissions in SA in 2002 should be enough to tell you of their complicity to the Project....
BTW - How is the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, these days, and how many other pockets of Test Dummies has he set up since 2005?   Allen Spence, who doubtless regards himself as some sort of vital cog in the push to harness the population.. As a left-brainer without a conscience, I can't argue that he was the best man for the job, plus there was the added bonus that he clearly enjoyed what he was doing, to the hilt...
He'll probably argue that handing over control of the Muni's power circuits to laymen with obviously criminal connections is merely a part of his job.. The stunning, if devastating results, achieved by the so-called Trials, on the carefully chosen labrats here in Harris Crescent, would've piqued his interest, but most certainly not his sympathy... *vomits..

Where has the beaming Opposition Shadow-Councillor relocated to, and what Ward does he now assist? Once Barnabas' chosen Area Controllers are up and running, will the young man relocate AGAIN?  *curious.. The flashback I have of him whispering conspiratorially into Barnabas' ex-Mistress ear, is as fresh today as it ever was, despite that I enjoyed his company....*shrugs..

Was it the Crumb that led the Ward 31 Candidate to believe he was a shoo-in as Councillor for the Ruling Party, and was Laz secretly delighted when it simply didn't happen?  Some sort of belated revenge? *winks...
Is our Dom over in Capell Road diligently monitoring the Ward 31 candidate's private conversations and relaying them across to Dodge City, or am I giving him too much credit?
I gave up expecting answers to my interminably endless questions, a long time ago, and now merely relish the speculation...

I study the still raised band of swollen flesh across the top of my crippled hand, and I regard it as a gift from the Sherwood Network's Area Controller, for Sutcliffe's Metro Connect... A gift that apparently no amount of anti-inflammatories can remove, and that fits in with my assertion that the joint was in fact microwaved on high..*eyeroll..
I tested my theory on Balliram's deck candle-holder last night and sure enough, as I stepped out of the front door onto the verandah, the buzzing began immediately.. *falls over...
My door itself is in DLOS to the candle-holder lashed to the side of his deck, and will alert him as soon as anyone steps outside... Neat..

I'd been woken earlier this morning at 1.50am, and not long after that I'd had to throw off my single blanket, as enormous heat overwhelmed my corner of the bedroom.. I cursed the Creep aloud, but it seemed to take forever before the cool air returned..*finger..
On the plus side, there's a CPF Meeting this evening, that I'm rather looking forward to attending..  Will we ever get to meet our previously unheard of, and brand-new, ANC Ward 30 Councillor?  Am I holding my breath?  *grins..
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 23rd May 2011 at 2.17pm.