Monday, May 02, 2011

NO HOLDS BARRED...
(begun Sunday 1st May at 6.45am..)

It seems there's bucketloads of dosh to be made these days, simply by adding the word Consultant after your name.. Hell, if you're over-qualified, you can pick and choose which Camp to work for.. The qualifications my Area Controller bears, certainly didn't come from any respected institute of learning, but rather from years of idly trawling the net, and meeting up with like-minded bullies with a flair for IT.
The sort of youngsters that hold a grudge against the world, and who early on, found that straight hacking bored them to tears.. Indeed, I suspect that they need constant recognition, and if that means randomly destroying vital files on someone's computer or taking a Network down, it gives them a feeling of power they can't seem to get out in the real world... *shrugs...

Balliram is just such a Cracker and by rights, should be treated with the utmost contempt... To the Project Authors and their puppet, Michael Barnabas the Druglord, he is heaven-sent... On a par with the commonest smash and grab artist, he now swans about bearing the title of IT Security Consultant to both hospitals and banks, in between tutoring law-abiding citizens in the arts of hacking..
I'm guessing he operates On Call, which is hardly taxing... Should Schabir's personal Area Controller have a problem accessing a target's home, I've no doubt that Balliram's silver Beemer will be nipping over to Innes Road in a trice... Should the medical records of one of Roy Moodley's many enemies need hacking into, Balliram's your man...
It certainly appears that there are more questionable characters with access and control over the surveillance technology, than there are so-called Good Guys...

Monday 2nd April at 3.15am..

You couldn't ask for a finer example of the technology's usefulness than in the current Battle of the Brats being played out in the Press, though at this point IMO at least, it's still fairly one-sided..
The Racehorse Owner has won this round, although the Jeweller Narandas' son and his friends are finally out on bail..I've blogged both Rajiv Narandas and Lance Moodley previously, in connection with my CPF Vice-Chair and the costly results of his vehicles being tampered with overnight, on his property...
Both Lance and Rajiv are fully aware of the Local Area Networks and the surveillance technology, though in his position as Chairman of the Ruling Party for Umhlanga, the Royal Security owner most definitely has the upper hand...

He will have access to any existing Leverage Files on relevant Judges, Magistrates and Law officers involved in the case in question, and therefore there was never a chance they would lose the case... *yawns...
If Mr. Charles Vaughn? wishes to take the Moodleys on, it's going to cost him dearly, and the only chance he has is to contact the most powerful Controller/Overseer in his area.. That would probably be Glen Agliotti... Were Mr. Vaughn and Missus Narandas to petition Barnabas' counterpart in Gauteng to assist them, who knows but that it may amuse him to oblige... Moving on..

It appears that my time is most definitely running out..
The punishment meted out to me since last Thursday has reached a no-holds-barred level, and even now, my hand sits, hugely swollen and my few rings cut into my flesh...
The announcement that I was dosing myself with an old tub of Synap Forte must have caused some mirth in the Camp of the Corrupt... For the GW eventually googled it, and discovered that it's been withdrawn for a good reason... *chokes...

The GP, who kindly came out yesterday (yes, on a Sunday), took a look and said that he suspected gout may be the cause of the excrutiating pain and swelling on my wrist and hand.. I played along and dutifully presented myself to the lab at St. Augustine's.. The GP had called later with the results of the blood tests and said my blood was just fine and that gout was to be discounted... He remained baffled, and said to continue with the Synap Forte and the Voltaren... *falls over...
Truth be told, there IS no relief for the pain that my Area Controller can manipulate.. He knows it, and I most certainly know it... A weapon most certainly discovered over a decade ago, and kept well under wraps for use in extreme situations?
The possibility that Mac McCarthy has been ordered to continue painting me as unstable at durbanite, while my Controller steadily continues to drive me over the edge with pain, is very real, and as a method of silencing an irritant, I've no doubt it's been used successfully in the past.. I'll most certainly not put up a fight, and am as weak and cowed as a cur can be, after Balliram's latest vicious assaults... *yawns..

LATER at 6.30am

I'd left the desk and climbed back onto Cloud 9 at that point, to enjoy a bit more (albeit interrupted) sleep... The only dream I recall, is of me walking across the quadrangle up at Dodge City at night, while noisy festivities are in full swing in the Admin. Block.  Standing on his own in the middle of the parking lot with a cup of tea in his hand nogal, was one of the two young AirWing Chopper pilots I'd met briefly in Nayager's office some years ago... He appeared as pleased to see me as I was him, and he put his arm around my shoulders and gave me a hug, at which point I woke up...

Alas, my wounded hand still resembles a bloated sausage, and I feel Balliram is champing at the bit to resume his refined tortures... There is of course no pain-killer available that can combat those razor-toothed worms in my wrist, and I clearly recall at one stage that I would happily have forfeited my entire arm in return for release from the pain.. Exaggeration?  Hardly...
If I am to be an advertorial and a warning to others of what can now be done to you, should you attempt to spill the beans on the Corrupt, then you must know that I'm an honest one... That unlike so much in advertising, I've no need or desire to mislead you, and when I say that should your Area Controller be unleashed on you in a similar manner, you too will come to see a short-list of only one possible escape route... *yawns...

We were told at last Monday's CPF Meeting that Mr. Dawood of the Roseann cc. and his planned development over behind Hugo Road, are still very much on track. I was given to understand that the residents had objected to being overlooked by the three planned apartment blocks, and that Mr. Dawood had kindly revised his plans so that the front of the units will now face directly onto the Freeway..

I can't get over my astonishment that anyone in their right mind would choose to occupy a unit, literally within spitting distance of a cellphone mast.. A mast that has already had the dodgy satellite dish added to it, and will quite possibly acquire more in the future...
Will the wireless signal running regularly out of the top floor of the Convent's Senior Boys Hostel, be blocked by these monstrosities?  Or will their contribution continue to enjoy DLOS to the mast, and quite possibly to the Base Station right over in Howard College?  *anyone's guess...
The sun's up and it looks to be a stunner.. I've one-handed chores to attend to in the meantime.. Cheers..

LATER at 9.25am

Our power went off at ten to 9am this morning.. The GameWrecker plugged in the old phone set and established that we appeared to be the only ones down.. He tried Missus C and found her phone was on Voice, though I'm willing to bet their power is working just fine...
Was that what the regular 'whoomp!' and flash of light has been about?  The last one heard this morning, while I was scribbling here at the desk in the wee hours?
I'd remarked last night to both the kid and the GW that our lights were being dipped all evening, but everything had continued working up until 8.50am this morning...   The GW has reported the fault to the official line and now we wait...  BTW, I subsequently sent Missus C a text, and she replied as I'd predicted that they don't have a problem at all...*winks..

LATER at 11.35am

The GW and the kid are busily setting up a braai outside and still no sign of our power supply, though it has surged back on and off several times.. I think even you'd agree that isolating us in this manner, along with the most destructive physical assaults so far, denotes a certain panic in the Camp?  *grins...

My own GP is back on call today and the GW has had a word with him.. I believe the term tendonitis is now being bandied about, with regards to my grossly inflated hand.. *cackles.. I'm to head back down to the San tomorrow for an X-ray and a scan... *kerching!  If it keeps my family happy I'll oblige by all means, despite that this is the same establishment that provided eight ampules of dud anaesthetic... Are their test results run along the same lines?  You can bet on it... *winks..

LATER at 2.45pm

Four voddies and a plate of assorted dead beasties later, and I'm in fine form...
Three guys HERE pitched up just after 12 noon, and checked out our meter box before climbing up our Area Controller's streetlight pole HERE to wave a burned out wire down at the GW...  The chap said that it would've been the cause of the noise and flash we've been seeing for about two weeks now... How odd...
I had been standing in the doorway of my boy's room in the pitch dark yesterday at about 4am, when it went off right in front of me outside the window... I would swear that in fact the flash came from just under Balliram's corrugated asbestos roof on der Bunker... A reflection from the streetlight?  Not a chance! Smoke and mirrors abound folks, but hey, we have our power restored for the moment...  (I rang Sue the Book later and asked whether she or her kid had EVER seen the 'whoomp!' phenomenon with it's accompanying flash and she replied in the negative... If it had indeed been occurring ON the streetlight, it's right outside their bedroom windows and they could hardly miss it.... Again - lies abound...

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 2nd April 2011 at 6.11pm.