Saturday, April 30, 2011

MAD DOGS..
(begun Saturday, 30th April at 4am..)


Metaphorically speaking, the weather's changed for the worse so swiftly that my head reels, and godknows I probably asked for it...
On Wednesday I'd replied to Mac McCarthy's persistent insinuations on durbanite, by saying I don't much care for pill-popping.  Not two days later, and there I was last night hunkered down by my little bedside cupboard, scrabbling frantically through ancient tubs of pain-killers, prescribed over the years and barely touched...

My Area Controller and his Superiors will be thrilled to bits with the results of his latest attacks and justifiably so.. Whether the latest acquisition to his arsenal is involved in the mind-boggling pain that I'd not seen coming, I wouldn't know... I do know that I've lost count of how often he's set off that 'whoomp!' and flash of light, since I first blogged of it's existence ...

My kid arrived safely yesterday as planned and was able to watch the *4.20am and the first of the bulb farts has just gone off* Royal Wedding without incident.
The telly screen was blacked out for the first and only time yesterday evening, and didn't affect her enjoyment of the day's viewing.. *applauds...  Not long after that she came through to ask if I'd heard the funny noise and seen the flash of light.. *grins..
Tamara?  Have you asked him what it's for?  There's no ways you can say you've neither heard nor seen it.. Were you told to mind your own business?  *curious...

Anyways - Back to Thursday.. I'd gone off on my usual rounds and my banger had behaved beautifully.. The GW had taken her for a wheel alignment, and that odd noise hasn't returned... I was back home just before 10am and unpacking my groceries when my hands suddenly began to ache, and I'd turned to Penny and said 'are your hands hurting?'   She'd blinked in surprise and said that two of her fingers had just cramped badly, but otherwise her hands were ok... *shrugs...
The GW then picked me up and we set off for Pinetown..

I would guess it was a twenty-minute drive before the pain became concentrated in my wrist, and I realised I was in real trouble.. Suffice to say I ended up at a chemist in Hillcrest, begging for pain relief... *chokes... So much for avoiding pills, hey Balliram?
BTW, if you find this particular narrative rather more incoherent than usual, you'll have to forgive me, as anticipation of the next assault has me literally gibbering...
A pain in your wrist can bring you to your knees?  I hear your disbelief FFS... This one may yet be the end of me... *yawns....

*Another 'whoomp!' and burst of light at 4.45am, and I begin to wonder if it's the huge signal-enhancer light opposite my kid's bedroom... If so, it's just feet from Missus C's room as well, and there is no way in a million years she could sleep through it... Her loyalty and support for this vicious thug, despite the depths he's sunk to over the years, has been remarkable, and even now that she's aware of the deliberate pain and suffering he causes to so many in the area, she says nada... *sighs..
What can I say Missus C?  Bad karma?  You've made your choice, and you're as trapped as I am...

I finally fell asleep last night, and woke this morning with barely a twinge in the offending wrist.. *blinks.. In fact, I've just picked Fat Sophie up and put her on my bed without so much as a flicker of pain.. Remarkable, hey Rezah?  I've quit going on about the BackFire frequency so often, despite there've been odd occasions when he's activated it to eye-watering levels.. The frequency he's been advised to concentrate on now, is a different kettle of fish altogether, and I'm not above screaming for help at this point.. *teeth...

Will my pathetic pleas be enough to have the dogs pulled off?  Hah! Not bloody likely!  *5.10am and 'whoomp!'*
Balliram had his wirelessed nunus back up and running last night, despite the nip in the air.. I'd crossed in front of my bedroom window at some point, and the familiar buzz had kicked in before it was hastily shushed.. *grins... The one out back by the courtyard is a lulu, and was activated just as I went outside and up to open the gates for the GW, after dark....  An outdoor conversation enhancer amongst other things, o Master mine?  Fosho they are... *winks...

I've a serious pile of ironing to get through, before the Sadist throws the switch on my wrist again.. I've given you all the evidence I can for the moment, and if you're still conned into believing that these assaults are a figment of my over-worked imagination, then there's no hope for you at all.. *snorts.. Wristitis se GAT!!!

LATER at 8.20am..

Right.  I've done all my chores... Finished the ironing, washed up and wiped down the kitchen, and made the bed.. Given Nobby his treat, and taken the chain off the gate.. Tidied up the lounge and brushed out my hair and tied it back up again...
All things that would have been impossible to do last night, thanks to the latest efforts by my Area Controller and those who tutor him in the arts of radio frequencies employed as a physical weapon...
I'd finally sat down in my corner of the lounge to enjoy the highlights of yesterday's wedding...
It had been at least half an hour when out of the blue at 7.15am the worm with teeth like knives, moved suddenly in my up-till-then, totally pain-free wrist... *eyeroll... It vanished as swiftly... Keen as mustard is my Controller, and he can barely contain himself from getting down to the real business of the day.. *spews...

I had ended up taking one tiny Voltaren at 5.15pm yesterday which still hadn't touched the pain some two hours later.. Amongst the pain killers buried in my cupboard (some going back to the nineties!) I found a tub of something called Synap Forte? PeterCh?  2002, and I've no idea why they were prescribed.. The tooth abscess?  I chugged one down, and I guess it was just before 8.30pm when I finally passed out.. A nasty session altogether, and most certainly employed for the gratification of more than just my perverted Area Controller..
I checked earlier and found that it was in the eighties that Russia had Microwaved the US embassy in Moscow.. Not surprising then that all these years later, the methods of physical attack have been refined and perfected to pinpoint and isolate a victim, and cause exquisite pain to such a small area of the body..
Pain that had me thinking death was preferable, nogal?
Is it any wonder I've lost sight of the Good Guys out there?

A miniscule diversion at best, is all we've ever been, as you've sat back and allowed the dregs of society to torture us....
All the whining over the constant employment of the BackFire frequency was a joke, when compared to my mind-set last night.. Is this the message you wished me to get?  *fascinated.... For it's more than obvious even to this Retard, that you can in fact pick the area in a victim's body that you wish to target, and that my wrist was just a small sample of what can really be achieved...
The possibility that I may save you the bother of administering the coup de gras is there, is it not?  After all, I have a history.. *teeth...
If the deliberate attacks to my wrist continue, there's a very real chance that I may attempt to escape by doing the tactfully described 'something silly',  for I must admit the level of pain drove any reason from my pointed head...

Are you impressed Mac? Are you privy to the finer details of the technology that your colleagues employ, or is it an area you'd rather not know about?
Your studied efforts to have me appear unstable, and the timely arrival of this new weapon have me wondering whether they're connected in any way?  *curious... This is after all, a Project that is watched by a world-wide audience, and we can't have one pesky old fart forgetting her lowly station in the Game?
Call off your dogs, or you may soon be looking for a new Idiot to amuse the slavering hordes...
I'm off outside to enjoy this beautiful breezy day.. Peace...

PS:  By 10.30am, two thirds of the back of my hand had swollen enough to hide my ropey veins.. The dull ache held in check by the medication, now goes right up my arm to include my ear FFS.... *one hand clapping loudly...

---oOo---

Saturday 30th April 2011 at 2.41pm.