Monday, May 09, 2011

A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE...
(begun Sunday 8th May at 10.00pm...)

*Interesting to note that the Javascript: Void message is back on the bottom task-bar?*
Our Area Controller has decreed that sleep is only for the faint-hearted, and so be it... The pain in my fat hand now reaches my upper arm, and I'm certain there's a small core of Players out there who'll find that news delightful... *teeth..

We were at the GP's rooms sometime last week (ah - the irony), when the GameWrecker bumped into a long lost work colleague, who is now wearing a St. Augustine's Technical Services badge on his uniform... You'll maybe recall how I'd described the long slab, similarly attired, who had been so busy in my GP's surgery only minutes before he brutally excised Millie ll sans any functioning anaesthetic?  How I'd said he'd resembled Leon Matthysen almost like a brother?  Only, his badge had read HEAD of Technical Services....

So here I was now, chatting to this amiable ex-co-wekker of the GW's, and I simply couldn't resist asking...
Who's your Chief?  We don't have one, said he.. About three or four months ago you did, and I proceeded to describe him... Man, that was odd, said the chap... His name was Groenewald and he came in, worked for two months, and left.. *blinks..
Back to the SIUnit then?  Just enough time to set up a few extra monitoring devices and cameras where needed?  Did I not say the man smelled, I mean looked, like a cop?

Nobody in their right mind would ever believe that all this time and money could be spent on one boring old fart, and yet it most certainly is... *yawns... A Triallist par excellence R Us?   *falls over... AFAI'm concerned, it pretty much confirms that my very earliest allegations made against that other ex-Head of Sydenham Station, Koobair the Squat, were spot-on... Doubtless another Curry Mafia stalwart, and a link in this huge chain of filth and corruption... Moving on...

The stunning Islamic Hospital depicted in the Press some weeks back, and promised for the heart of Sherwood, was alas, incorrectly reported..
It turns out the piece of land set aside for this masterpiece is actually in the heart of Mayville, at 490 Jan Smuts Highway.. It's on the site where the old Mayville Hotel used to stand, and just down Mayville hill at the bottom, you arrive with a jolt at the Cato Crest Informal Settlement.   Perfectly situated to assist the tenants in the many blocks of flats sprung up behind Buro Crescent, and the squatters themselves... One can only hope the IMA get the necessary donations they require, to enable the plans to leave the drawing board...

I hear the GW heading to bed poor sod, and I wonder what part of his physique the Sadist will go after tonight... Was it the Telecoms Strategist, Jannie van Zyl, that suggested the Project be upgraded to Wimax, or was it always on the cards?   I can certainly attest to the fact that along with the increased physical pain, the microwave buzzing (or tinnitis as you so humorously call it), has racked up several notches at least.. *belches... Many ways to skin a cat hey Janneman? More especially if they're of the vulnerable female variety?  *vomits...
I sense that several sessions on the Behavioural Scientist's couches would reveal some interesting facts on your past and in particular, your dealings with the fairer sex... Or would we find that like the Sadist, Colin P. Balliram, you were simply born that way?

I still pop in regularly to durbanite.co.za and continue to be entertained by McCarthy and Esme's ongoing pas-de-deux.. At least they're keeping the Forum alive as best they can, while the other 700+ sit on their hands saying nada....*grins.. I'm happy to see Mr. Ludlow's idea of keeping a low profile doesn't exclude him from chipping in now and again, though my request for him to contact me, remains unanswered... *interested...

Monday 9th May at 3.45am...

You've seen Tron?  Me Either.. Not the original, or the new remake.. *shrugs... When I went to Jackpersad's last week for the X-ray and ultrasound scan, I'd never seen one except for on the telly, either... The one where they put the gel on the offending area and you see it on a screen?  Amazing stuff, and I'll bet those results are sitting stored on somewhere more than just the oncology data base by now.. *winks..

Anyways, that innovative experience was probably what led to a dream I was having just before I woke earlier...
My Master and the RF Engineer were sitting comfortably sprawled in chairs before a TV screen... They were both wearing those odd-looking Gamers helmets and glasses, and each held a set of controls...
I knew I was the object of their attention, though all you could see was this 3-D body made up of lines, tossing and turning about in slow-motion... I guess it was me lying in my bed?  Every now and then one of them would grunt and nod and the camera would zoom in to the screen and you'd see my hand drawn in outline, and isolated (on my pillow?), and a burst of red/orange colour would flare up on my wrist as they hit the buttons on their controls... Magic!  Except of course that the pain eventually woke me to face real-time, and it was Game Over for the moment...
Dream or reality, Balliram?   Infra-Red images transmitted to der Bunker via satellite, allowing you to home in on specific areas of your target's body, and repeatedly microwave them?

A suggestion that our clever Media Manipulator Mac McCarthy would fall on with glee, in his ongoing efforts to have you find me one short of a six-pack... *teeth....
It was the promise of this ability to upgrade and refine these physical assaults that finally had my Area Controller eerily foregoing all the other juvenile attacks he was employing on us... You listening, Missus C?  You've not wondered yourself at his sudden cheerful demeanour, and lack of enraged outbursts lately?    Far be it for you to even question his mood swings for the better, and to just enjoy it while it lasts?

McCarthy, in his trollish rebuttals, would constantly isolate me, and have you think that I believe myself to be the only victim of these 'Trials'... Bullshit...  By now, there are many of us dotted about the Zone, though obviously I can only speak for those down this end of Harris Crescent....  The never-ending savage pain endured by Sue the Book and Missus B.Snr are as a direct result of the latest 'toy' given to our Area Controller to play with... *eyeroll..
Man's extreme cruelty to his fellow-man hasn't changed since the Dark Ages, apart from the means used to exact their self-gratification...  Far more fun than your common-or-garden labrats, bought for a dime a dozen at the nearest petshop, hey Balliram?  *winks... Here you have living, breathing, humans, scurrying about in pain and terror, with as much chance of escape as your white rats, which is to say, zero...

Are you following me here Councillor Chapman?  Alex?  I guess my thread that I started on Sutcliffe's page was actually better than I'd hope for.. It's always possible that's just my biased opinion, but I truly felt that my words were those of a sane, but bewildered individual, looking for answers....
I would remind you here that it wasn't long after I first began that thread, before the attacks were drastically upgraded to cripple me physically... *sickly grin....
Are there any among you remaining, that consider enough is enough?   Any with the cojones to raise your voices and dare draw attention to yourselves?  To call off these sick, perverted Lackeys of the Project Author's?  Or are you all to a man, glued in fascinated ghoulish horror to your seats, as you watch the Final Act unfold?

Warwick?  Too busy with the local elections to give a damn?  Alex?  rpm?  Cara?  You'd figured out way back that I'm saner than a good many of you out there, but you continue to condone this outrage?  If you've been able to access my blog unedited, then by now you should see the truth of the matter, despite all the Beast's Damage-Control efforts made...
I'm dizzy, and must go fight with the little dogs for a space to lay down on Cloud 9.. A space that will automatically have me lined up perfectly in my Area Controller's sights.. Ain't life just peachy, Balliram?  *snarls...

LATER at 6.55am

I slept fitfully, between the two dogs and my outraged wrist, and woke to find mountainous cumulo-nimbus (sp) marching the length of the horizon, in an otherwise clear sky... Who of the many Gamers among you wouldn't leap at the chance of having real-life targets to hunt and take out, while sitting safely in front of a screen?  Too rich for your blood?  Apparently not so, for our Area Controller Colin P. Balliram, Consultant to the Corrupt and the so-called Good, alike...

The blood in my wrist bubbles under his keen attentions and I figure that as with every blog I've ever penned, I still have a failure to communicate... Cest la vie...  Peace..
(Don't forget the Javascript: Void message I was given....)
---oOo---

Monday 9th May 2011 at 11.20am..