Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HALF-TRUTHS...
(begun Wednesday 20th April at 3.45am..)


I'd already decided that if the swelling had gone down by this morning, I wouldn't even mention it here...
It hasn't..
My left hand, blogged yesterday as being flapped frantically over the side of the bed? I never gave it another thought until bath time, when I found this odd swelling at the base of the thumb-joint.. *blinks...
Did my Controller hear the GameWrecker say, when he'd studied it at length, that it could be bursitis? *falls over choking...
The same 'bursitis' that attacked both my elbows, within weeks of each other, as I sat at the keyboard, and now appears to have changed the shape of one, forever?

I suppose it was time for a demonstration of something different, and this latest effort certainly fits the bill.. I'd wondered at the time why Balliram had hauled that old treat from his toybox, and now it seems he's added a tweak to it, to achieve quite a spectacular result.. *applauds...
How's your carpal tunnel syndrome, BTW?  Your early onset of rheumatism?  Tinnitis?  Your knees been bothering you lately?  You're a Wugger?  Get along with your Area Controller, do you?  Cool....

So it would appear that if I'm to do what's best for my country on the 18th May, I should put a cross next to the candidate standing for the Opposition?  That would be Mr. godknowswhom, who has yet to call or visit us to explain exactly why he's the best bloke for the job..
I see Leon already has a Ward 30 up and running on durbanite, but I certainly didn't see Sherwood or Bonela included there... *puzzled...
Has your area suddenly been split up, within the last 2 or 3 months, ahead of the local elections?  Smell a rat?
Deliberate confusion has always played a major part in the Project Author's strategy, and this little effort works admirably.. Much along the lines of the road-name changes, hey Mikey?  *gags....
Have I seen so much as one letter to the Press questioning this hasty division? Nope.  Do I smell Barnabas' filthy hands involved in this cunning ploy?  Does a bear shit in the woods?  *chokes...

I'm keen to know if the boys have finished wiring up Umkomaas yet?  Or even Scottburgh for that matter?  Has Mac McCarthy been subjected to the give-away Faeces on the Beach Delights that go hand-in-hand with the Project's cable installations?  Hmm...
Where's that mineral processing plant and it's foul orange-foam emissions?  I have to guess that a guy as astute as Mr. McCarthy wouldn't throw money at a property on a beach already polluted by industry so - is the AirWing chopper currently busy down south?  Can Mac look forward to swimming in sewage, as has happened at Umhlanga Rocks?  *fascinated...

Were samples of sea water to be taken off the old snake-park beach today, would they qualify for Blue Flag status?  I guess you know the answer to that one already.. *eyeroll... It's a difficult one for our GateKeeper, Mr. McCArthy, is it not?  I've not heard a word from him on the deliberate water wastage, or the streetlights, that everywhere you look, are running during daylight hours?
Should his stretch of shore-front become as polluted as badly as every other beach visited by the Project has done so far, I've no doubt if he were to even mention it, Eskom would be his target.. Half-truths will do the trick hey Mac?  *winks..

We both know the droogs would be fried if the power wasn't turned off while they attached the fibre to the streetlights, so blackouts are a necessity, and have been since they first began rigging up the technology to the light poles here in 2004/5... If this affects the sewage plants detrimentally, then tough titty.. Though I'm still of a mind that the cock-ups are more due to errors made when the cabling is forced through the waterlines than anything else....

Being as how Mac appears to be a firm believer that the now hijacked surveillance technology will be our Saviour, may I suggest he invest early in some little white face-masks, and some sturdy shoes to wear for when he picks his way through the crap that's inevitably going to decorate his stretch of beach?  A small price to pay for salvation?  I dunno about that, and I would have to guess that beachfront property values would plummet once it was established that crap on the sea front is to be a regular thing, in return for the ability to monitor and eavesdrop on your neighbour's home?
Am I being needlessly gloomy, and has Umkomaas been wired up without the usual disastrous results?  If not, it might be an idea to unload that one-time asset as quick as you can.. *waves..

LATER at 5.15am

They were selling kilo packets of chicken gizzards dirt cheap at the Bluff Butcher in Pinetown, last week..
So instead of the necks, I've dumped a packet in with the livers and rice today... You feed your dogs special pellets?  Your vet says they've got everything the dog needs, as you dutifully shell out bucketloads of cash?  You might consider supplementing the pellets with the livers and rice, as it's cheap and easy to do...

I divide the cooked stuff into seven portions and put them in the 10g Ziplok Freezer bags so B.Snr. has only to remember to take one out of the freezer each night, and bob's your uncle... All the pellets seem to do is to make the dog's poo easier to clean up, and it can't give them much to look forward to at mealtimes, that's fosho... *sighs..
Sure, Sophie is disastrously overweight, but that's got nothing to do with the rice and livers, and everything to do with too many treats and not enough exercise.. Useless parents..*mutters...  It's beyond me to figure out the exact cost, but five cups of rice, one kilo of chicken livers, and a packet of gizzards, or chicken necks, cooked up once a week and mixed in daily with the boring pellets is hardly likely to break your bank.. Just saying...

Good old Dominic from Capell Road appeared to have pulled Gate duty when I logged on yesterday afternoon, and there he sat in my gmail chat.. I amused myself by trying to find a means to block him, but predictably failed.. After all, he can sit there as a ghost without his green light activated, should he choose to, and I'd be none the wiser... *winks at wind-up Dom....
Does he pop into Mr. Rasheed's system all quiet-like?  Does he hastily activate the audio-monitoring when the ANC Ward Candidate stops at home for a chat?  I'm betting he can pick up some juicy snippets to pass on to Balliram and Barnabas over in that area..*waves cheerfully...
Would you care to guess how long before he starts using the unregulated frequencies and power to smack some of the targets he least cares for?  You'd never?!  Geez Dom, you might want to have your nose checked out, it's growing as we watch!  *falls over laughing...
You want to know what I've based my wild assumptions on this time, that you're one of the many proxies Captain Courageous has dotted about the Zone?  No?  It's certainly not just the regularity with which you appear in my gmail chat...  Ag, I'm sure a clever lad like you can figure it out... *chokes...
Hey - If I'm wrong, as is often enough the case, at least you're getting rather more than your five minutes of fame...
If not, I give your little woman a couple of years, tops, before she's applying to the Breakfast Club for an invitation to join the other humiliated, lied-to, and degraded wives, that so often end up with the short end of the stick, while their husbands become addicted to perverted eavesdropping and the powerful technology now in their grubby hands... Watch, and remember what I said...

LATER at 10.25am

When I'd gone up with the trash just after 5am, it was to find THIS powerful ball-light, in the original foyer of the orphanage, wasn't on.. That thing used to run a deep burnt orange, the colour least favoured by the local canines... Has one of the toddlers been crying with earache?  Toothache?  They had it checked out, but can't find the cause of the kid's pain?  The whole dodgy scheme smells rotten, and you can keep your promises of salvation for a mug who's not been exposed so rigorously to the criminals running the show.. Have a great day..
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 20th April 2011 at 12.51pm.