Wednesday, March 02, 2011

PREACHING TO THE CONVERTED..
(begun Wednesday 2nd March at 3am...)

*a concentrated effort is being made to shut me down.  It takes the form today of a tutoring session involving Dominic King of Capell Road, Sydenham, and his Teacher, the Cracker, Colin P. Balliram. *vomits freely.... As I attempted to send out the CPF Minutes, both Word and my gmail account are constantly crashing.  Am I making headway at last?*


Natural deterioration?  Sure, but it's weird.. Shut one ear off, and the cricket falls silent, while it shrieks in the other.. Try it with people talking, dogs barking etc, and both ears appear to work just fine.. There's no escaping Father Time... *eyeroll...

Did you check out Zapiro's offering in the Times yesterday?  Did you also mentally superimpose the ShaikBoyz over the Guptas, and have a good chuckle?  It seems like yesterday, does it not? *grins...

The frequency in my cricket-enabled ear has just changed suddenly and dramatically.. That would be the one facing the side window, and all the aircon units stuck on Balliram's house.. I went through to check on Sophie and found that the signal-enhancer at the top of his drive, facing ours, is at last running at full strength, after weeks of looking pale and weak...  Could this brighter glare be the cause of the GW's pain, and his subsequent visit to the chiro? *interested... It's been a long time since I had any back pain, but I confess that the last two days I've been aware of a dull, threatening ache in my hip.. The joys of older age, or something else?
Old people are far more vulnerable to EMR, and I don't care to think what Bernie and his Missus go through facing full-on as they do, to so much damaging power... *sighs..

Was the friendship over before Jacob allowed Schabir to take the fall? I'm thinking Mo stalled for quite some time, despite his younger sibling's angry protests.. Eventually he caved and began allowing some really damning press releases to go out on Zuma, and the GuptaBoys took the gap and became our President's new best friends...  The twists and turns in the Halls of Power... You've gotta love it...

*The hissing sound outside the window has just increased, along with the pressure to my ears... *

If my Chair's dismay at this latest turn of events is anything to go by, Mo must be livid with his boetie right now.. Funnily enough, it appears that the Whisperer is somewhat of a kindred spirit, and practises the 'act now, think later' skills that I've employed to my cost, all these years.. *cackles...
What's done is done, thougth I'm willing to bet that little journalist has been offered a great deal more than a conciliatory hug by now..*winks.. Will she stand her ground, or will the whole sorry mess just disappear?

I'd glanced up as usual, before sitting down yesterday to update my blog... Nada.   I checked again as soon as I'd published and shut down.. Voila!  There stood It's car, just inside the gates..*grins... Sure, I had problems typing it up, but basically small ones.. You now for instance, have to click on Bold several times before it will work... *yawns.... No sign of the GateKeepers, halicon or Dominic either, so I guess Bali hadn't needed backup on this occasion....
I also had none of the nonsense at bedtime last night, that I was subjected to the night before, though that certainly doesn't mean the Pervert's had a change of heart... The Art of War manual probably has a whole chapter devoted to Keep 'em Guessing... *winks...   I'm off to do a bit of KP.... Cheers..

LATER at 4.20am...

It was muttered at Monday night's Meeting that much of the crime in our neighbourhood comes from the Informal Settlement at Foreman Road... At some point the Shadow had raised his voice and said that if the people were given proper homes that they could be proud of, they would have a reason to remove any criminals in their midst..
By proper houses he was speaking of the two or three strategically placed structures at the entrance to Cato Crest.. Designed specifically to block the commuter's view of the appalling shackland poverty that exists just behind them...
I can't fault his reasoning, though with the funding for such homes more often than not being siphoned directly into the Fat Cat's pockets, to support their lavish lifestyles, the majority of shack-dwellers are doomed to remain just that....

Easily manipulated by calculating politicians, this down-trodden section of society are prey to far worse crimes than we are, though in most cases it's swept under the carpet... *gags...  Were each Councillor to donate just half of their unjustifiably over-inflated yearly salaries towards building homes for the shack-dwellers, we'd see some progress at least... Of course that would be with the stipulation that the tenders went to reputable contractors and not someone's cowboy uncle, son, or nephew...Or, for that matter, wife... *waves to Sbu Mpisane...
I guess I'm preaching to the converted here, and it's a world-wide phenomenon, and never going to change...
We were given a chance to turn this country into a Utopia, and instead, we were sold downriver to be used as Labrats in an enormous and callous experiment... Progress se GAT!

But I digress.. You're not the least bit interested in my rambling thoughts, are you.... *snorts... You merely wait for me to diss the next corrupt sausage by name, before the Damage Control machine swings into action to make a mockery of my claims... Pretty much a waste of time, since so much of what I've told you has come to pass...
Hopefully, as an exercise in demonstrating the surveillance abilities of the Information Theft technology, I've made it worthwhile?  *teeth...
If the assaults enacted on us by our hand-picked Area Controller are anything to go by, I would have to say that's a yes?  *curtseys deeply...

See a GP/shrink, Ian?  Let's hope you never come to regret that snide suggestion.... You'll have your own set of criminals up your way, who are heavily invested in the Project, but if you sit quite quiet and studiously remain a yes-man, chances are they'll never notice you...  You'll never get to experience the dubious delights of being deliberately assaulted by extreme doses of unregulated frequencies and power...
Let's face it - If I were to blog tomorrow that I or the GW had been diagnosed with leukemia or, godforbid, a tumor, you'd still manage with ease to convince yourself it had nothing to do with the blessed Project... *grins...
The Big Boys assure you they've got everything under control, right?  That it's all going perfectly to plan, never mind the ceaseless bitching from one old harpy... ? *waits...

The crescent moon hangs high over the Convent, with that one enormous star directly above it.. As bright as the star is, it pales by comparison to the new signal enhancers decorating the length of the orphanage.. You don't find that just a little callous?  As long as you're not made aware of any possible detrimental side-effects suffered by the two and three year olds housed in that institution, you'll happily continue scoffing at my allegations?  Sure you will *sighs..

The opposition, delighted by their windfall, continue to get mileage from the Whisperer's outburst, and it would appear that it's more than just a few Officers up at Dodge that require a course on anger management.. *winks... Ever consider a straight-out apology, for your uncalled for behaviour?  A word that's glaringly absent from your vocab, and won't be added any time soon?  *falls over...
The wind is up in the gumtrees, silhouetted starkly on the horizon, and I must go..

LATER at 9.30am

Check out Peter Delmar's column on Page 13 of today's Times, to see if you enjoy it as much as I did... 'Hats off to Kings of Saharawold'..
Friends? Moi?  I've a few, but most find my heavy maintenance intolerable after a while, so it's safer to do without... Course I could always take someone special aside and whisper that I'm making an exception in their case... Would it work?  Hell, who knows....


LATER at 10.31am

I went online at about 10am to send out the Sector Policing Minutes... Dominic joined me in gmail and sat silently until a little later, when my Area Controller thumped loudly into the wirelessed cable behind the TV..  Between the two of them the ensuing debacle in my gmail and Word had me penning a hasty letter to the young Councillor... I give a rat's arse if Dominic needs to practise his hacking skillz... Try someone your own size FFS.... *snarls..

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 2nd March 2011 at 12.11pm.