Sunday, March 27, 2011

GONE TO GROUND..?
(begun Sunday 27th March at 2.35am..)

*I find my gmail still refuses to load properly, despite refreshing... Though I'm signed in, it still says it can't connect to gmail and frankly, I'm not amused.... I opened a new window and re-entered, and the second page appeared to load correctly.  As gmail shares a sign-in with  blogger.com, I question whether there is a deliberate time delay engineered by my Network Admin/Area Controller between the time I finally hit Publish, and the time my blog appears in the public domain?*


The muffled doef, doef, doef of Balliram's stereo, coming from der Bunker, competes with the sound of the soft rain outside.. Ooops!  I'd asked V to come today, thinking there was a better chance of fine weather, and now look... *sighs...
Shall I begin muttering aloud to myself, here at the desk, knowing that he'll have to put the sound down to hear me?  Ah... He pre-empted me and it's suddenly gone dead quiet... In it's place we have *drumroll* a wirelessed cricket kicked in... *coughs... Right, my cough has given him my exact position and he has me nailed.... They're tiny houses and besides, their layout is out there on the net for all to see, jackpoints and all...  A most useful tool for Area Controllers, when you come to think of it... *winks...

I'd finally managed to get hold of the Mast Fighter yesterday, and she'd sounded cheerful enough in her mail.. She's lost one of her two Telkom lines and had her PC crashed, and says the tap on her fixed line is so obvious, it's laughable.. Pretty much par for the course, hey Jannie?  *looks at the ex-iBurst CEO...
Even so, I'm betting she ain't seen nothin' yet?
'Crickets' installed in her garden?  Her car been fitted with something extra, at it's last service?  Her copper line replaced with the wireless look-alike?  If they've not yet been done, you can guarantee those delights await her in the near future... *yawns...
There's a better class of Area Controller up in Fourways, so she'll be fine?  *falls over laughing... Now you know that's not true!   Crashing her computer is all the CV she needs, to assess the quality of person given control of her power circuit, and that's a fact... A fully qualified EE?  Hah!
Any monkey can manage the power lines via computer these days, not so Balliram? *snarls...

It was still murky outside yesterday morning when I'd gone to make my bed, and had pulled the curtain back, only to be smacked with an immediate headache and enormous pressure to my ears.. I stood in astonishment, studying the huge lights that now shine directly into my bedroom from the orphanage building, and I have to say I was briefly impressed...

While I've blethered on about a massive increase in power output from that establishment, being the reason they've not bothered to cut back the undergrowth, I couldn't have asked for more obvious confirmation..  Those fairly recently added little red lights were still twinkling away at the dorm. windows as well... Shuffle an inch to the left or right, and *poof!* they're gone...
If I could be bothered to go up the stairs and watch for a bit, it wouldn't take me long to pick out which one is the genuwine article, and which are the red herrings...
I noticed the other day that a little metal ladder had been carefully placed in one of the new shark-cage like balconies that have been constructed on the upper floor.. It stands conveniently under THIS smart aerial that sticks up above the roof...
If all this wonderful National Lotto-funded upgrade is in part designed to improve the local Wireless User Groups connection quality, it's bloody good of them, don't you think?  *winks...

Were you following when I said I'd been pretty much pain-free for two whole days?  By the end of the first day, I'd all but forgotten the pain and the peril that I'm in.. *cackles...
By 7.45pm last night, my Area Controller decided to remind me, bigtime... I'd gone to bed early, and was a sitting duck for the vicious assault that followed... He left off eventually and I fell asleep, only to be woken a while later by another similarly brutal attack...
Judging from the 'music' mentioned earlier (which finally came to an end at 3.10am, as he ushered his guest/s off the property with a chirrup of his remote), he'd been hitting the joints since early yesterday evening...

Giving demonstrations of his brilliance to his chommies, has in the past, usually been reserved for Friday nights, but I guess when you reach middle-age, any night is much the same?
I very much doubt his audience was in a condition to appreciate his skillz, and it's highly unlikely they had a clue that my head was literally being scrambled at the time.. Doubtless equally as goofed as the Sadist, they will have sat nodding and grinning inanely, for the duration..
Did he insist they note down the specific frequencies he employed for his 'presentation'?  Were they urged to try them out on the suckers whose power supplies they control?

You listening there, Mac?  For all your successful attempts at appearing to be simply a respectable businessman, concerned about the Muni's proclivity for graft, this is the reality of what you support so avidly. 
A Project that's being operated by people your mother always told you to avoid...
Druglords, Sex-Offenders and Insurance Scammers.. Little did she know her blue-eyed boy would one day grow up to consort happily with such low-life scum, while managing easily to convince himself he was doing the right thing...
Do I despise you for your short-sightedness?  How the hell can I, when you're just one of many, conned by these 'experts' in their field?
Are you wishing about now that I'd simply FOAD?  You clearly cut your teeth in the irc channels, despite your protestations that you aren't familiar with the term Wuggers.. *winks..
Were you rewarded for your efforts at Damage Control on durbanite?  Or did you volunteer, hoping to score brownie points and keep the goondas off your privileged back?

Were you seeking your five minutes of fame when you initially commented on William's old blog?  Oops!  If this was the case, I'm guessing you're delighted to find you've joined the cast of my The Truth Will Out soapie production? *beams...
So come now Mike MacCarthy, while you have centre-stage, and tellus if you would, why I should believe that the DA are any less criminal than the Ruling Party?  Why the purported Saviours of the country would work happily alongside the likes of Colin P Balliram and his Mob associates and, (I'm betting, privately at least), applaud the Area Controllers' physical attacks on my raddled personage? 
It's complicated?  *falls over shrieking..

Unlike your 'respectable' self Mr. MacCarthy, I simply don't have the option of shutting up.. That's a luxury afforded those whose IT skills put them in a fairly safe position for the moment...
Mugs like us are a different kettle of fish altogether, and are there to be abused repeatedly for your entertainment..*shrugs and peers out at the Poisonous Rabbit...

Hey dewd... Gone to ground?  A pity, as I had you pegged as one whose conscience hadn't entirely left the building... You had a dog, or dogs, right?  You keeping an eye on them?  You think they may have earmites? You can take the engineered tooth and earache that I suffer via my Area Controller's ministrations, and treble it for your dogs, though I guess if you don't work from home you don't see that much of them?
Maybe you aren't around to see the results of some of the unregulated frequences required to enhance your neighbour's private conversations, on your beloved pets, and that's cool... *shrugs...
Anyways, it's not like they're going to love you any less for allowing this to happen, is it? *grins..

Lord, but I'd sure like to see updated stats from local GPs, in and around the City... You want to bet there's been a massive increase in tinnitus, bursitis and carpal tunnel syndrome?  *winks...

LATER at 6.30am

Once again, I was busy making the bed, when a couple of fierce jabs to the head hit me... When I stepped out onto the verandah shortly afterwards, I was struck full on by tooth and earache.. Something to do with the cloud cover and steady rain?  Everyone around this little valley and beyond are sharing whichever frequency has such an unpleasant effect on my now non-existent natural defences... Fosho they are, but it's unlikely they'll be aware of it, and that's what matters hey Balliram?
I'm bored of, with, and by the references to my mental state, though I understand the reason why it's used.. Push comes to shove, I'm saner than many of you.. (and no, I didn't say BRIGHTER)...

The Monster has re-instated the BackFire frequency this morning, but nonetheless, I intend enjoying this deliciously wet day.. Peace julle...

---oOo---

Sunday 27th March 2011 at 10.49am..