Sunday, February 13, 2011

METHODOLOGIES...
(begun Sunday 13th February at 7am...)


Will the strategically placed item on Page 2 of today’s Sunday Times ‘SA Man held in UK Terror Extortion Plot” achieve it's aims?
When Brig. Sally de Beer says that the subsequent take-down operation involved “the application of specialized components and methodologies” of the SAPs, do you nod and say ‘See, that’s the reason I'm happy to sit back and forfeit my right to privacy? *cackles…
That particular case was a job well done, by all means, but nowhere near enough to condone the horrific effects these ‘components and methodologies’ will have on the health of the population in the long term…
Besides, such a success for the Good Cops won't cancel out the fact that so many truly rotten criminals are still infesting the ranks across the country… *looks at the Crumb…

Monday 14th February at 4.45am..

I guess we can make it official, hey Bali?  With the arrival of so much additional technology to his streetlight pole (courtesy of the dodgily named SN RETIC), it appears our Spook has dispensed with the niceties of stealth once and for all… *grins..
Hell, why bother with such nonsense when the old cow knows the score, and you're going to give her all you’ve got? *winks.. Ain't that the truth for a change, o Masterful One? * reels and staggers… Right now, it's never mind the distinctive sounds as DickHead bounds in a single leap from jackpoint to jackpoint, as he appears to have reverted to the easily spotted Big or Little Dipper, depending on his haste..*roffels…

He’s run the BackFire frequency without let-up, and has even thrown in some Aching teeth and Knives to the Wrist for variety along the way... *mops streaming nose...
None of which lead me to change my perception that alas, he is on the very Bottom Rung of the Spy Operative ladder, and may be admired if at all, only for his singular partiality to sadism and brutality…
The big round signal enhancer at the top of It's driveway continues to put out it's dim, halfmast glow, even after so many months, so I guess that’s not a great frequency for anything that moves? 

PAGAD were afforded a fair amount of space in the Sunday Tribune February 13th, Page 12  ‘Pagad Launch drive in KZN’ and I confess I'm a little embarrassed for them… They’ve got to be as aware as you now are, that a practising Druglord has been elevated to a position of high rank, and that our own Local Lad Made Good sits now right next to the Head of Intelligence, as Operations Manager for the Zone and Beyond?  *vomits wildly…

From early on, Barnabas' forte has been to leave no traces to link him to the destruction of lives that he promotes, by the steady sale of banned substances… This attention to detail has paid off handsomely, and I understand that on the few occasions his affairs have reached the Courts, he's wriggled away unscathed… (much like his Puppet, Glen Nayager, truth be told).

I've spoken several times of the enormous promises that I suspect the ShaikBoyz have made to the Muslim Community, in return for their compliance with the Big Brother Project installation.
Have Pagad finally run out of patience?  If their sudden appearance in the Sunday papers is designed to be a warning to Earl Michael Barnabas, it's wasted…
The Druglord himself has the Untouchable Syndrome, by now… Nayager acquired it, and Balliram most certainly has it, and looking at Press photos of Glen Agliotti, you know he’s afflicted with the same thing..*grins..
The feeling of total omnipotence that seems to come with the ability to enter random homes without the occupant's knowledge.. To know that you hold absolute sway over their miserable lives, and can raze their homes to the ground at the tap of a key…
The ability to know exactly where they will be at any given time of day or night, in order to ‘arrange’ for a hi-jacking or burglary….
Have you bumped into the Whisperer lately?  I'm guessing he wears that same complacent and satisfied look these days, knowing that he can now over time, pay back every single person he considered shafted him, that led to his brief incarceration.. *shrugs…

You must know then, that when Pagad step back out into the spotlight, as they did yesterday, I'm forced to regard their efforts with scepticism, for as long as Earl and his Lieutenants remain in power…
Going after the small-fry doesn’t cut it, when the Cock ‘o the Heap is left untouched to continue saturating the Zone with his wares.. *spews…

Once again I ask which Body oversees the security of confiscated drugs at local cop shops?  Who is it that ensures that drugs seized in a raid are not sold on, from out of the Stations themselves?  *looks at Salacious Crumb with interest….
It's been said for years, that the practise of reselling both confiscated drugs and arms from Dodge City, is rife… Smoke?  Fire?

Let Pagad now put their money where their mouth is and remove the Head of this festering boil, Earl Michael Barnabas, BEFORE taking out the lower echelons…. Only then will this House of Cards begin to topple, and the Good, stand a dog's chance of coming out on top… *sighs…
You may accuse me of double standards, in that I'm all for the legalisation of dagga for medicinal purposes, but that’s about where my own tolerance ends.. Too serious?  Too preachy?  Tough..

We were expecting visitors yesterday morning, and the two of us were up on the road just after 10am, in time to see a Telkom bakkie trundle by, and head down into the valley.. A while later I got THIS picture of the distinctive blue-shirted tech up the Accountant’s pole, almost hidden behind the trees… Repairing a faulty line?  Not bloody likely.. *snorts..
More probably there to tweak and enhance Balliram's eavesdropping abilities, as we chatted to our guests a while later..
Catch any State Secrets being discussed, Wankerboy?  *chokes with mirth at the Dead Loss…

LATER at 7.40am

I was still sending out the CPF text reminders just after 7am, when the Please Call Me came in.. I picked up the cordless phone extension to call her, and was treated to a series of loud, odd, chirrups.. Resetting the plug didn’t help..
I went through and pulled the main phone plug, and was then able to get a dial tone and make my call..
Our Telkom tech definitely did more than repair a faulty line, then? *winks… To then add insult to injury, I'd sent out only two thirds of my sms list, when my little brick ran out of money.. Gezunkelnutz! *mutters..

No worries, and I asked the GW to load a new bundle for me.. Hau, said he, I'm getting music and a lady's voice saying my request can't be processed at this time!  That would be because the Network is on overload before 7.30am of a morning?  Our Network Admin is truly a credit to his criminal cronies..*snorts…
As it happened, I had money in my second brick, and was ‘allowed’ to finish sending out the CPF reminders…
It’s the small tweaks that still give the greatest pleasure, not so Bali? *waves at the Arsehole merrily…
Your fanbois still as admiring of your special ‘skills’ as ever?  You’re absolutely sure of that? *winks…
There's nothing quite as stupidly dangerous as an insecure Area Controller, is there not?  If I am to endure the BF frequency on a full-time basis from now on, you may rest assured I intend to get my pain’s worth...

If you, dear Reader, had any doubts about Allen Spence’s personal culpability in this whole sorry affair, you need doubt no longer…
To have had quite so much additional technology rigged up on Bali's streetlight last week, would've had to have been passed by the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban himself, showing his remarkable lack of interest in the ongoing and deliberate abuse of specific targets, on the circuit Crackerboy operates..*yawns..

It's now 8.10am and my Nokia continues to tell me it's unable to load fresh airtime or a bundle.. I then resorted back to my second phone, which now suddenly insists on jumping to predictive text as I type… My, my, my, Bali dear – There's a certain air of desperation about your methods used this morning?  Wassup?  *fingers tightly crossed.. The Omnipotence Syndrome kicks in, or something very different assails you?  *teeth…
Am I set to encounter difficulties with my fixed line, later in the day?
May I cautiously allow myself to think that I'm finally getting somewhere? *beams…

Will I read a carefully placed post on mybroadband later today, to the effect that vodacom were experiencing Network problems earlier?  *winks..
Now, just before 8.30am my CPF Nokia suddenly announces that it has been recharged with airtime, though it still stubbornly refuses to load the sms bundle… *grins..
The GW’s unkind assertions that it's all due to User problems, begins to ring hollow, and he has a perplexed air about him, which he’ll shrug off and forget in about five minutes time.. *chortles..
Stay cool, as the temperatures rocket..
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 14th February 2011 at 10.17am…