Monday, January 10, 2011

ULTERIOR MOTIVES..
(begun Sunday 9th January at 4.45pm..)

It was about 4.30pm when I went out onto the front lawn to refill the bird feeder.  The sound of a deep, unfamiliar voice in earnest conversation, carried from my Controller’s front deck, and I didn’t hang about…  Remind me if you will, who it is that monitors the Monitors?
In the case of Balliram, I figure you already know the answer…
Connected as he is via the Druglord, right up to our Head of Intelligence, Mo. Shaik, he is clearly untouchable…
As with his one-time Mentor and Good Buddy Glen Nayager, who was justly convicted of sexually abusing not one, but five vulnerable young female police officers, over a period of time, yet returned to bounce back bearing a larnie new title, will Colin P. Balliram’s perverted criminal acts simply have him elevated to new heights… *eyeroll…
A brave new world indeed…

I guess that monologue being held sotto-voice by his pool would've made for an interesting recording, but hey, tis the carping tones of an aged toad that are preferred by the Information Gatherers, and not the words of criminals.. Go figure…

I’d just been about to step into the bath before 4pm, when the first of the nunus kicked in for the day, at what I guess was it's quietest setting.. Even my Controller will have to concede that I'm now so familiar with it's frequency, that any stealth in that area is impossible to achieve.. *winks…
Five minutes later, and it began again, only this time the Scrabble-Player’s top door had first banged shut, and I wondered whether he, or someone coming up or down his stairs, had activated it..

As one of the Blessed Chosen, odds are that he is fully aware of these beams criss-crossing all the properties in the area, and installed purely for the security of the home owners…*derisive snort…
Was my Good Neighbour a part of the theatrical diversion that had an ‘intruder’ discovered in his garden one night, giving him good reason shortly afterwards to activate several eye-watering signal enhancers of his own?  *wonders briefly….
Just how smitten has the Scrabble-Player become with the concept of the Big Society?  Would he lie to someone who clearly trusts him, or does he tell himself he’s merely stepping around the truth?  *fascinated…
What you fail to grasp, is my tolerance for the Suckers who've bought this spiel so easily.. That despite the obligations required by the Chosen, to embrace shiftyness, it certainly doesn’t make them Bad people…
*5.10pm and the BackFire frequency takes a leap in it's intensity, despite my audible curses.. I call out aloud towards the sound of scuffling outside my open side window, and request that Tamara insist my voice be amplified for all her guests to hear of my sudden increased pain.. The sounds by der Bunker increase, and the frequency is briefly dumbed down…*

Ek maak mos alweer sterk beswaar.. However much you would whitewash this blackguard, it’s a monstrous FAIL… You’ve had over 6 years of reports of his petty and sadistic ministrations, often including animals.. It beggars belief that you would cut him any slack at all….
What is happening to me, is happening to others dotted about the Zone, and by now you're more than aware of this…
His are acts of deliberate and unconscionable violence, directed at victims with no voice, and certainly NOT unavoidable errors that happen randomly as this Big-Eared Lout accesses YOUR privacy…

Ten minutes later and still the scuffling continues almost under my window.. Balliram himself, or a tecchie mate making ‘adjustments’ to the system?  Is that the next area due for a treble layer of shade-cloth and a nice dense creeper to cover it?  Simple enough to achieve, and the results of the adjustments being made outside, will dictate whether or not I go that route…
The 24-hour period of grace I was ‘given’ recently, during which everything worked as it should, and I was totally free of pain, are proof that however mundane the BackFire frequency is, there is simply no need to deploy it in my home for any other reason than spite…
I took myself outside and stood next to the wall by der Bunker just in time to hear footsteps beating a hasty retreat towards the front deck, and the rest of the social gathering…*cackles…

A fiddly job to put up the shade-cloth, but certainly doable, and the BackFire frequency is running at just the right intensity now, to fill me with enthusiasm for the task..*winks…
What do I hope to achieve by doing this?  Are you serious? WTF have I got to lose?  *falls over laughing… 
My young Landscape Artist’s interest in the flower bed by the pawpaw tree has me thinking a layer of heavy black cloth should be applied over the existing shade-cloth on that section… Right? *teeth…
If that would in any way be detrimental to Balliram accessing and invading ALL the homes on this stretch of road, all to the good.. *nods…
I’m a lazy bitch most of the time, but perfectly capable of getting off my fat butt and doing what needs to be done…

What a simple exercise it would be to purposely corrupt the Scrabble-Player’s access to the WUG and force him to miss out on the latest tournaments, citing the overgrown hedges and shrubbery in my garden as the problem..
Would he, in his disappointment, support the stealthy assisted suicide of much of the offending flora?  Godschild?  Surely not!.. *recoils…
Then again, we’re living in strange times, where it appears that even the fervently religious are able to shift their values to suit the current scenario…

LATER at 6.05pm

The GW is home from the shops, and now that the devastating BF frequency is off (!), I've cheered up no end… *beams… Balliram is obviously aware of my keen interest in the muffled noises nearby, and will no doubt concoct a suitably plausible reason to cover it, should you ask… *winks.. I, OTOH, will be watching and waiting for any changes to our well-being over the next few days and nights… Let’s hope my wait will be in vain, shall we?  I’m off… *waves..

LATER at 8.55pm..

This morning I made a decision.. I’d taken a look at the link given me by the Part-Time Activist and dismissed it as just another sanctimonious cover-up which would do nothing to solve our problem…A typical Retard’s reaction…
So, I made up my mind earlier to go back there tonight and to work my way through the menu, a bit each night, even if I didn’t fully understand it…
Halleluja!!!! Guess what I found!!! Tracey and Karl and Jannie FFS!!!  Footage I’d not seen before, that brought them all right into my lounge!  *keels over with delight…

Yeah, I know I'm an ass, but give me a break, and I'll get there in the end…
Too much subsequent information had my head reeling, but I carried on and found the Talking to your Doctor section (You KNEW I would!)..
Do you have any idea of how many of those symptoms I could tick on that list?   If I wasn’t as strong as an ox, I’d be 6-foot under right now, you bastards!!

I’m the very opposite of a hypochondriac and haven't time for illness or even medication (unless I'm pushed to desperation), and yet there I was recognising symptoms in all of the categories… My, but you’ve really been having fun, hey Bali? *gags…
Under the heading of Electro Hypersensitivity, you can read that people with, amongst other things, Diabetes, display a greater severity of symptoms… In fact, diabetes is exacerbated by exposure to electromagnetic fields… 

So tellus now Balliram, if you would – Did anyone think to warn old Bernie’s son, Gary the Chosen, of this, when they first moved into No. 17, and he would regularly sit out on their verandah in the full glare of everything  that would ultimately kill him?  I've touched on this possibility before, but never actually read it put so clearly….
I figure if you didn’t bother to warn him somehow, you can safely add killer to your list of criminal activities… Swept that one under the carpet and forgotten about it already?  I bet his mum hasn’t, you DICKWAD!!! *snarls…
I’d dearly like to pin old Cliff’s first wife’s demise on you as well, but nobody seems to remember exactly where she was and when she suffered her fatal heart attack… If it was before 2004, then chances are her death wasn’t related to the adjustments made to the mast and on the Freeway. If it was after 2004, then there's another notch to add to your belt, and to that of Allen Spence..*vomits freely..

Blessed Chosen or not, go check out the www.emrffsa.org. site to see that you're not at risk, and do it soon…. The links to You Are Not Alone, the SA Support Group and Real Stories, didn’t work.  Do they work for you? *curious….

I'm listening closely for new sounds as I sit here scribbling at the desk… An odd noise like distant rumbling thunder can be heard.. It's certainly warm enough for it to be the real deal, but I'll have to go out onto the verandah and check for lightning, to make sure… Goodnight and thanks  *curtseys…

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 10th January 2011 at 11.53am…