Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TWO BIRDS....
(begun Monday 10th January at 1.10am...)

I’ll eventually get round to why I’m up writing at this odd hour, but meantime, here’s a follow-on..

I’d gone out last night to check on that odd rumbling noise, and not seen so much as a distant flicker of lightning..*puzzled… What I could hear, was what sounded like a movie soundtrack coming from der Bunker, and I can't say I've ever heard that before..*yawns…
So, at 9.45pm I’d climbed into bed and waited…. The rumbling began again, but only briefly..
By 10.15pm I put my bedside light back on, when what sounded like a very lengthy and elaborate firework display began, over towards Natal Command.  I could see no evidence in the sky at all, but I suspect the source was well hidden behind all the trees…

It reminded me of a similar occasion I’d blogged a few years ago, only that time, industrial strength explosives, disguised as fireworks, had been used over in Sydenham, and it had turned out to be the birthday celebrations of a local Pastor  *spews…
A Pastor who’d been given a veteran Merc? by his devoted parishioners as a gift, as well as a mention being made of R100ks…
Last night’s sickening display of noisy opulence will have caused mayhem among the local animals, never mind the neighbours.. Despite the great distance it had even Nobby barking, and Spanky took up the cry anxiously shortly afterwards… Further away I could hear the terrified barks of a big dog reacting to the occasional deep *booms!* exploding… Ag, who gives a tinker’s anyways… *belches…

Right now my Master is on full alert… Actually no – make that semi-alert… I hear his version of the wireless song being stopped and started erratically out there, so he’s probably still stoned from his social gathering last night.. (Empty bed again Tamara?  Or you’ve grown so used to it, you wouldn’t notice one way or the other?)
Which brings me to this early hour…

At 12.50am I woke to find I was peeing in the bed.  Something that happened more times than I care to remember, last year and the year before, to both of us.. *eyeroll… I’d thought we were both too young to go the incontinence route, but had accepted it as unfortunate and moved on..
Neither of us has had an ‘accident’ for a long time, up until a few hours ago…
As it happens, it's no trainsmash, as, along with Cloud 9, I'd forked out for a larnie ground-sheet due to Millie’s habit of frequently flooding….
So it didn’t take long before I was tucked up again happily, when the BackFire frequency suddenly kicked in bigtime..*nods to the Poor Sod…
My little mishap anything to do with you, oh Perverted One?  After all, you were reading the list of symptoms at emrffsa over my shoulder last night, and will have seen that incontinence was listed?  *grins…  I had no reason to sleep through my urge to go to the loo, or did I? *fascinated….

I don’t recall blogging previously of this once embarrassing development, but things have changed radically now, and you will get to share everything, whether it grosses you out or not…
Odds are that our Area Controller will insist he was in Dreamland at this hour.. Something I may have been persuaded to suck down, were it not for the erratic and odd behaviour of the Wireless song outside my windows.. It fades and increases with no pattern at all, and even stops completely now and then.. A sure sign that it is being manipulated, even as I scribble here.. *nods..

In return for what I strongly suspect is Balliram’s orchestrated mischief, I shall do the Telecoms Agent a favour at this point… *curtseys….
It was apparent from the video footage I watched last night at emrffsa, that Jannie is prone to more than his fair share of moles… (No, not infiltration Agents dear – the ones on your face).. I too have one too many of those little beggers, though I can't compete with you….
How ironic that in your particular field of work you sport so many of these temperamental buggers, for I'll wager that you don’t need excessive amounts of sun to waken one or more of them at any given time…

Did your designers program you with the ability to experience stress?  *studies Janneman closely… They certainly held back on Compassion, so it wouldn’t surprise me to find that stress is a concept foreign to you as well…  If not, and you’ve experienced several sweaty moments since the Craigavon fiasco, may I recommend you keep a close eye on your many ‘beauty-spots?’..
Though excess sun certainly doesn’t help, I can attest to the fact that it was stress, and stress alone, that woke the now grossly disfiguring Millie and her sisters some ten years ago, and you certainly wouldn’t want to repeat the choices I made… *winks…

Your excessive exposure to microwaves (unavoidable in your field) combined with any form of anxiety, could trigger an angry reaction from a mole or two, so if I may suggest that you spare some time from your Recruitment and Damage Control endeavours to check your own health regularly? *beams kindly at the great Strategist….
You may thank my Area Controller personally for my concern over your well-being.. If it wasn’t for his determined mischief-making, I doubt I'd be sitting here now, and by the morning my shocking short-term memory loss would’ve have had your moles disappear from my mind completely… *grins…

There you go Balliram!  Two birds with one stone?  I've helped the Telecoms Agent, and made sure you get the kudos you so richly deserve…*staggers off back to Cloud 9..

LATER at 2.45am…

Dear Sister Stephen would be SO disappointed in me, for I confess that I'm filled with what can only be described as unholy glee!  *purple…. I've been laying there resting my burning eyes (another box checked on the list and blogged many times over the years) as our Controller idly activates the BackFire frequency and then deactivates it… Small pleasures are the best, Master Mine?

Who took the video footage of the mast from Tracey’s home?  Do you remember where you were standing?  Head back to the exact spot and tell me if all those trees surrounding the base of the tower are still intact… Are they on Ms. Dorny’s property or the Muni graveyard?  Yes – I think it's important.  For I will aver that when the mast comes down, the trees will follow soon afterwards.. Are there buildings beyond the mast site?
For if there are, the trees will probably be removed and the distant buildings adorned with the ‘special’ signal enhancers … Those that cut through brick and mortar with ease (Check HERE at this beauty on the Recreation Centre Wall).  They will need DLOS to a certain extent, but certainly don’t seem to depend on it…

Though Karl Muller is still on about the masts, it's far worse than that.. It’s the unqualified laymen now given computer control over these masts and the power lines that he should be concentrating on… Slow down?
Don’t tell me you packed in the search for the Craigavon/Fourways Area Controller simply because the Strategist agreed to the mast coming down?  Maybe try the IT expert over at the Fourways copshop, to get clues as to who is running the show? Is there a LAN right there, and who is the Administrator of said LAN, and where do they live…?
The smallest of things to go on, but I recall Ms Dorny saying she was getting crud on her computer at home during the debacle.. That’s about all it took to have me believe her Area Controller is no skydog, but a clone of the Rubbish we've been assigned down here…

A dangerously irresponsible spliff-smoking, quite possibly connected to the local Mob, criminal, in fact….
Until you’ve tracked him/her down, Ms. Dorny and her fellow residents are far from out of the woods, tower or no tower… *sighs…
The bigger the WUG, the further the signal can jump and the Craigavon residents certainly don’t have to be in sight of the mast to feel it's effects… So tellus – are those trees that surround the base of the Mast, still intact?  *interested…..

LATER at 6.35am..

That last think turned into some serious zz’s, and I had a great lie-in… I dreamed that dream again… Only this time, we were up in my mum’s old house at no. 74, and there was a crowd enjoying themselves in the lounge, when my sister called me outside the front to help her change a tyre? *falls over..
She’d just gotten to work, when my old lady strolled in the front garden gate smiling, and I nudged S and said look, she’s not dead… I had to repeat myself twice before she looked up, and then I went over and hugged my mum and woke up blubbing happily…
It’s a really nice, if odd, recurring dream that I have every now and then, for no apparent reason at all… *beams and rubs it’s still burning eyes…

The humidity right at this minute is pretty typical of Durban in January, which is to say sucky in the extreme..
The patches of blue sky that were visible earlier, have done a runner, and real thunder is rolling out there….
I think again of how easily I dismissed the emrffsa.org site and cringe for the last time..
See, you can't know how many of those symptoms I'm familiar with, that have had me thinking I was falling apart, and that couldn’t possibly be related to being microwaved in my own home… *snorts…
Also, it appears there are more of us speaking out than just me and Tracey, though the link from emrffsa to the SA Support Group doesn’t work, and I'm baffled, unless it's an off-shoot of the mast-victims site?

I posted in the Suggestions Forum at mybroadband last night, and minutes later found our TV screen had been slammed off.. By  8pm as I sat at the PC, the BackFire frequency had my eyes and nose running, as our Network Admin vented his frustration.. *shrugs painfully…
Are you as happy as I am today?   Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 11th January 2011 at 11.11am..