Monday, January 03, 2011

GUILTY SILENCE...?
(begun Sunday 2nd January at 4.15am...)

 I've just been out into the courtyard, and was met with a really deep ache in my ears… This morning I'm blessed to be totally surrounded by the Wireless song, as it pours from the direction of the Convent Recreation Centre, as well as our Area Controller’s property… *blinks…
*I’m not sat here five minutes, and Einstein engulfs me in his overly warm embrace, but it never lasts longer than I can bear…*shrugs…*

Is the plan to saturate the population with as much EMR or RF as you dare, in order to build a more resistent and hardier race?  Cull out all the weaklings early on, and the ThickSkins will grow stronger by the day?  It actually makes sense ja….
The GW and B.Snr both fell easily into the ThickSkin category, but through sheer persistence, I guess Bali has managed to change their status dramatically…

Let’s see how much they can take before they drop, hey Al?  *spits…
Enjoy the holidays, Mistuh Spence?  Find the time between killing innocents to go check out your slice of heaven on the beaches of Goa? Looking forward to spending hours in conversation with the Corrupt Town Planner, once you’ve retired?
A wee bit too harsh?  You actually envisage yourself as some sort of Crusader, right?  A front-runner in the race to create the Big Society?  Bah!
By fair means or foul, the job has to be done, and it would have been early on that you excised what passed for a conscience and tossed it in the bin *shrugs…

It was well before dark yesterday evening, when the first bangs were set off.. A series of carefully chosen whistling rockets, a heavy explosion or two, and then some very pretty fireworks included, (these last, across on Mr. Dawood’s development site beyond the gumtrees…)
I couldn’t do anything about the terrified cats, but I was stern with the little dogs, and they got the message..*grins..
Any luck with B.Snr’s two big outdoor dogs?  Did Thunder damage himself again, in his terror?  *looks at the Sicko….

The demonstration of thuggery didn’t last long, but it would've seemed like forever to the nearby animals, so I guess Balliram can consider his efforts a success? 
I've a good idea that even the closest of my Master’s chommies are now more than a little embarrassed by his tunnel-visioned obsession, and wonder about his sanity…
That even as they carefully chuckle at his antics, they wish they were elsewhere….
Too late for that now, guys.. You picked your Team-leader and it could prove awkward to change horses in mid-stream, at this point..*winks…
Still, you’ve always got your memories, right?  Those fun-filled days and nights full of cruel laughter at our expense, as you wallowed in the glory that surrounded the Cracker?  These days alas, your feet are coated with the same muck that covers our Network Controller, and you can't get rid of the stench, however hard you try…*eyeroll….

I checked the www.durbanite.co.za last night, to find that little Leon is making an effort to be human at last…*applauds… An automatic welcome message is better than nothing, though at some point he's going to have to overcome his distaste, and interact personally with the site’s supporters… A scary concept?  *grins…
Can I guess that Leon considers his site a really simple one to navigate?  That it's only the seriously Retarded that find it so complicated?  Man, I SAW Councillor Chapman’s response to Neil Reddy’s query, and yet I'm darned if I can find it again…. *sighs.. I’ll have another try later on…
*Edit at 12.55pm:  I went back onto the site and still can't find the response from Councillor Chapman, so must assume it was removed.  Why? An email from a friend this morning, saying she is having difficulty registering at durbanite doesn't bode well at all...*

You want to kill off those spammers early on.. A rose by any other name, stinks to high heaven, as does the gentleman purportedly from Bangladesh…
If the whistle-blower’s allegations were designed to revive interest in the site, it sure worked a treat, but it's going to be a full-time job to keep it going…
Personally, I don’t do RSS feeds, and wish you had more articles for the techno-backward to access…*hints..
You need to find a few more gutsy Councillors, prepared to stick their necks out for their constituents, and this thing could take off bigtime… *waves to Alex…
I smell extreme Caution there, dude.. Would you care to remind me why I got off my large butt and voted for you last time? *teeth..
You think I'm oblivious to the chaos that the reappearance of this site has caused?  That I can't see the rats everywhere, as they scuttle for cover? 
That there's way more to this than meets the eye?  *laughing.. We’re back to the old Secrets and Lies that form the very backbone of this astonishing Project, are we not?

It seriously pisses me off that the general public are considered good enough to be experimented upon, but not good enough to be told the truth… *hears itself and collapses snorting..  Back in a bit…

LATER at 8.35am…

My thinking that our Area Controller cared less, one way or the other, about my mails promoting the durbanite site, may just have been way off the mark..
My seriously compromised short-term memory had me forgetful of the many times el Monstro would pull out of the Chickencoop, only to have the levels of crud in our home suddenly increase ten-fold..
I blogged repeatedly of this rather nasty phenomenon, and how he appeared to over-compensate when forced to leave my immediate side…

In retrospect, this may have been what happened when he was alerted that I hadn't shut down after blogging, and was instead sending out emails….
It's possible that he had further to jump from wherever he was located, and whether deliberately or in error, miscalculated the power he needed to get back into my system…
Hence the sudden ear-crushing pressure and earache experienced earlier….
So there you have it – Delicious as it is to speculate that Leon Chetty’s site bothers our Area Controller, it probably doesn’t after all…
The very vocal Derek Bird made several pointed remarks at those members on durbanite that were registered under pseudonyms, a sentiment echoed later by Leon.
I truthfully commented that it hadn't occurred to me to use my real name, though I'm not above admitting to a little self-promotion..*winks…

These days alas, googling wretchedtoad will give you a surprising numbers of Johnny-Come-Lately’s, though I will venture to say I was the first…*teeth.. Are all the WretchedToad doppelgangers legitimate, or were many created with an ulterior motive in mind?
Master?  Has it become harder to find my blog these days, and if so, why? *winks…  It could be simply that Readers have grown tired of my whining, accusatory, rhetoric, or it could be that an effort has been made to have it disappear under a blanket of fake posers… *interested..

Monday 3rd January at 4.35am..

When I can be bothered to check what the stars have in store for me, I simply take the bits I like and ignore the rest…*grins..
The Mystic Sisters on Page 6 of this weeks Post, December 2nd, had a lot to say about 2011, but I liked this bit the best:  ‘We are going through historic times presently and have reached an important junction on the road to mankind’s future.. The turn we are about to take will reshape society and change human history’.. Suitably ambiguous, and easy to apply to whatever takes your fancy…. *winks…
Psychic Tess (on the same page) is not quite as cheerful, and she dares to go on about the coming water crisis in the country….
Did the Authors not forsee the vast water wastage the Project would cause?  The pressure that would severely damage the old infrastructure, the mistakes leading to contamination and pollution, and the necessity for deliberate run-offs?  You can bet they did, folks..*sighs…

It gets worse.. In yesterday's Tribune Herald, Mahesh Bang says there will be a steady increase in crime this year..  That corruption and bribery will increase, and psychiatric and neurological diseases will abound… That last is an odd sort of a prediction to make, don’t you think?  *looks at Jannie van Zyl…
Simply because I want it to, I will insist it fits, and will be yet another side effect as a result of the huge experiement we’re all being subjected to…*yawns…
After all, hasn’t the Telecoms Agent always led the pack who claim I'm rather more than just mentally disturbed?  *falls over laughing…

At 10.50pm last night Einstein settled down to his evening's entertainment.. Had the little woman just taken herself to bed?  *curious…. The BackFire frequency slammed on viciously and the weird instep cramps hovered nearby..*applauds… Only you can score me on my accuracy Bali dear, and as usual it's doubtful that the truth will be told…
Just after midnight, B.Snr's Thunder began giving a series of low barks on the valley side of their property..
There'd been plenty of the Wireless 'nunus' active all evening, so would the Area Controller care to tellus what was bothering the big dog at that hour?  No?  I didn’t think so… *spits..

LATER at 6.45am

Worth a mention is, that I haven't been wrapped in my Area Controller’s hot embrace at all, so far this morning, though I woke to find the unnecessarily savage BackFire frequency still working it's magic.. *gags… A guilty silence?   I am the Test Dummy, and as such will insist that this particular frequency is being activated spitefully, and for no other valid reason than to slake my Controller’s sick obsession… *belches..

Peace…

---oOo---

Monday 3rd January 2011 at 1.05pm.