Monday, January 24, 2011

CONTEMPTIBLE...
(begun Monday 24th January at 11.30am..)

It was 10.45am before I finally got round to going up to fetch the Times..

Hopefully, nobody out there has ever bothered to deny that St. Theresa’s orphanage/school/convent is now a fully functioning mini-base station for Mo Shaik’s Big Brother operation..
The Courageous Couple surely didn’t add my claims in that regard to their never-ending list of Liar, Liar? 
If they did, then how’s about you check out this series of pics I was lucky enough to snap, over half an hour ago….

See the three droogs on the scaffolding, hanging right outside the first floor toddler’s dormitory windows?  See what the one on my left is doing?  He’s making careful adjustments to THIS fine looking aerial, now attached to the wall, and blogged previously at the same time as the solar-heating geysers were installed on the roof HERE.   The geysers were a lovely eco-friendly touch, don’t you think?  Somewhat ruined by the installation of that bloody aerial, smack outside the little one’s sleeping quarters.. *spews…

I just zoomed the camera in and snapped away, and only afterwards, when I was checking the results, did I see these two official looking mlungus standing below the scaffolding, directing the operation...
That’s a lot of manpower being expended on getting a good telly signal for the kids, and you KNOW that’s not what they're doing at all… Would I recognize the two blokes if I bumped into them?  Fat chance, though it's not Allen Spence, that much I can tell you….

It’s now 11.50am, and there's been much hooting and shouting at the gates next door. It certainly looks as though there's someone come home since I published the previous blog, as there's now a vehicle on the driveway.. Why the delay in answering the gate?
I spoke aloud, and said that he had wekkers waiting to be let in, and was immediately thanked for it by an almighty squeeze to my ears… Geez! Some people!!! *winks…
While you may scoff at my little camera, and it’s Operator’s lack of skill, I consider I have a fine record of the birth of the Information Theft Scheme here in the Zone, and it's proven to be a magnificent aid to my ever-increasing short-term memory loss.. *curtseys deeply to the Health Visitor….

LATER at 12.45pm

It turned out to be a strange car in the driveway next door, so the squeeze to my ears had been administered from elsewhere?  Dodge City?  6 Garbutt Road?  Ouch!   However, by the time I went up to see the GW off twenty minutes ago, Bali’s Beemer was on the verge, no doubt home to oversee whatever the droogs had arrived to do earlier.. *heads off to do the dogs lunch.…

Tuesday 25th January at 3.15am..

I woke at 1.10am with in order: Heat, BF and nausea.. Both dogs had long since done a runner…
Score?  Magnificent!
I woke now with the BF cranked right up… Score?  Genius!   *eyeroll.. I stepped out onto the verandah to be met by a really rich, full-bodied Wireless song, coming from the orphanage/Recreation Centre…  A new and improved signal, since the adjustments were made to the aerial yesterday?  *wouldn’t know…

I searched the three mybroadband forums again, yesterday evening, with no success…
Even blue, who’s never been afraid to call a spade a spade, was silent on the Mo Shaik wikileaks issue… *blinks..
The cable’s contents would ordinarily have provided a feast of dissing by the forumites, and yet – nada….
For a brief moment I dare to hope that some of you have been paying attention after all this time.. *grins… That with the Big Brother technology installed and the criminal characters employed so freely, all it could take was one unfavourable comment on the ShaikBoyz to have you ‘attended to’ in due course.. *nods..
Our Mo made it to the front page of yesterday’s Daily News, though I didn’t find it sensationalist in any way, but rather, carefully factual, and that was that…
It’s likely I’m over-reacting simply because the ShaikBoyz play such a big role in my own saga… *sighs…

Tera?  A most unfortunate situation, and a pity that as usual he had to draw attention to his faith.. I've blogged him on that before, though as I recall, back then it was his treatment of his dog that had me questioning his religious beliefs.. I guess if you find it OK to beat your dog, it's not that much of a jump to include your wife, mental illness be damned… *shrugs..
It was however, a pleasure to see the tolerance and kindness displayed in response to his admission…
Publicly admitting my flaws, certainly hasn’t made me feel any less guilty, so I hope he has better luck in that department…

The Telkom is Eating Itself thread had me chuckling.. I imagine that out there in the sticks, the PTB didn’t see it necessary to create a fictitious contractor to thieve the cables, as they’ve done so successfully down here… Oops!
You may remember that from the getgo I've claimed that both Telkom and the Muni’s Electricity Departments have created dozens of small contractors to muddy the waters, and to steal their own cables, usually just prior to a particular area being upgraded with the Big Brother technology…

In this regard, the Mthiyane (sp) Contractors HERE have the dubious distinction of being the first ‘contractors’ employed to run this particular scam, not so Mike?  *looks at Mike Oliver, one-time employee of the Ethekwini Electricity Department’s Security Division… Were you also ever given a larnie and meaningless title, like your corrupt colleague Allen Spence?
Or were you happy to accept the massive payouts, and keep a low profile?  (I sort of blew any chance of that happening, right out of the water, for a while at least? *grins…)

Nothing in the box Mikey?  *chokes… Nothing remotely resembling a squished up bunch of coloured wires and a camera lens?  Those were the days, hey?  When time and ratepayer's money were no object, when it came to sticking it to a concerned citizen?
Check HERE to see no less than five vehicles employed to back up Mr. Oliver when he finally came to remove the offending Telkom multiplex boxes from our streetlight poles… *grins…
It was all a joke, hey Mike? No corruption involved at all.. *falls over…
You’re still laughing these days, as you rig up the surveillance technology for your crooked employers, across the city and surrounds?
Still targetting those pointed out to you by crooked cops and Druglords?  If you were to pull up on my verge today, I'd be as pleased to see you as I was back then, with your amateur theatrics.. *roffels.. Not a good idea to bring your red-eyed boss with you, though.. That one has my auto-spit on Ready at all times… *winks…

It must have been over a fortnight ago that the GW mentioned he thought he had an abscess under his tooth… With the ongoing manipulation of my fillings, I was interested, if sceptical… He duly trundled off to the dentist only to be told that he MAY have the beginnings of an abscess, and that it could be solved by antibiotics, drawing the offending nerve out, and capping said tooth.. Kerching!!!
Quite clearly there was nothing to be seen, but why not have a root canal while we're at it?  *eyeroll at Bali.. It’s the small things in life hey Creep?
I think it's today that Dr. Seedat finally managed to fit him in for this expensive treatment, and I'll let you know how it goes… *winks…

Apart from my ‘Special’ Agent continuing to activate his thready-sounding nunu outside my window, there's been no sound of the roadworks today…
The GW told me a couple of days back, that they were working on the water lines on Jan Smuts Highway, just out of sight, below the Harris Crescent stop street…
I guess the stormwater backup in the valley below Kasim’s was a bigger job than initially thought?  In fact I'd hazard it was a massive cock-up with all the cabling, before anyone noticed...
The resulting mozzie plague isn't quite as hectic as it was, but the rain has since returned, and the GW insists that I'll be getting in a lot more target practise before long.. *waits….

I see in yesterday's Daily News it's finally been admitted that your larnie vehicle’s central locking system may be easily over-ridden by an ordinary electric gate remote… Something Nayager would've been made aware of a long time ago.. A neat little trick that he would've happily added to his list of organised crimes employed to soften up the community…
I heard about it weeks ago, but can't recall how or where, and you can bet the Insurance boys have been sitting on it for quite a while as well.. Sies vir julle…

How will I know when the Seriously Good finally stand up and speak out?  Insignificant as I am, I'm still arrogant enough to say that only when the BF frequency ceases to flood my home, and I may enter any #trivia channel I choose, without fear of abuse, will I begin to consider the tide has turned… Somehow, I don’t anticipate either happening, as long as the Corrupt continue to control the Information Theft technology… *yawns..

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 25th January 2011 at 8.57am…